Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (15969 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jeffp: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2013
I am a young man ..close to 30yrs.. my girlfriend is 23... something hapening last week Saturday ..i want to share..and i need truthful comments.
ever since i got her a BB...my girlfriend has talked to a walking ghost...i talk to her..she damms me...she is easily carried away...chatting with people and friends and reading rubbish especially on linda ikeja blog especially on relationships..and how a man should treat a woman right...All these does nt even bother me.. the new one is that is shouts me down..and frequently walks out on me...All these have been happening for over 4months..i don talk tire..but my girlfriend who believes dat a man and a woman are on the same level has refused to change.

on the 7th of this month...i went to pick her from her house to take her to my place...as i dey drive..she dey press her phone..she was smiling and just talking to her self..i did nt even bother...we got home late that evening...from her house to my house..no word uttered..when we got home..i put off d car..and went to open gate..my madam girfriend was still pressing BB Phone..i put off the car.and started carrying stuffs ..she was still pressing phone..den she came out and held on phone with her hand and was using the other hand to carry stuffs one by one..

i did d best i could and i locked d car doors and i went into d house..becuse of the gate i opened..i was shocked a bit..bcause rain was falling..then, i started looking for dry clothes to wear..she sensed i was angry and she started following me up and down..i just ingorned her...
Then she asked me ..how can some block someone on WHATTAPP ? and i said.."I DONT KNOW".. she just seeing d way i replied her..shouted right in my front "OHHHHHH" and hissed and walked away.. i just stood there amazed.. Bcause stuffs we brought in where still lying on the ground...and she walked to the palour still pressing her phone...i was so pissed.. den after i changed into somethin warm...i walked straight to d palour ..still seeing her pressing phone ohh.. with d annoyance..i asked her.. "GIVE ME DAT PHONE" AND she said NO. and i took d phone and smached it with annoyance on d ground and d screen just scattered.. den she burst cry.. D NEXT DAY WAS HER BIRTHDAY..she said d birthday was cancelled oh..say she nr dey do again..i had to pet her till d next day.she refused..i had to call my uncle who begg her and he agreed ed ..
TO REMIND UNA..na me spend money to do birthday for her ohh..even i had to borrow extra money from my brother to make sure it was cool and beautifull..and i made sure she smiled on dat day..
the next day..she con say ..she needs her phone back working...i was shocked..i told her dat i am broke..i nr get money..that is she not aware that i used all my money to do her birthday..she said that for me to destroy her property..i must take responsibility to fix it..since monday this week..her face has been like a car that was jammed from the back..she talks to me rudley..she even said she wants a break in the relationship ohh.. this is a girl that i have given certain privileges to ..which i will nt disclose here..and even her friends dey envy her..

yesterday she said that she dey watch me since and i have refused to do the phone that i should go and find money to fix it...even if i bought the phone for her..that i should fix it..i told her i should get a smaller phone for her..she said NO.

What should i do.

pls say..
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Tushnigerian(f): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2013
I think she's cheating undecided undecided undecided That's all....she has gotten a Berra option and just looking for how to breakup in a nice way dat it wuld seem like ur fault!!
Don't beg her again.....give her some time if u rili like her!!

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2013
This issue with your gf is one I can relate with. Been in your position before but it was not a phone I spoiled or so.

She offended me as well but what I transferred my anger on wasnt what I bought with my money as well.

So what you did is quite understandable... You were quite angry and her attitude is annoying and I understand that some girls can be quite hard to advise when they start behaving in a way we do not totally like or so.

... So in this case, I feel your gf is just immature and is not really concerned about what led to you breaking her phone. She seem not to be concerned atall because all she kept mentioning was her phone and cancelling of the birthday because of your actions.

... At the end of the day bro, that is the kind of person she is and so you have three choices.

1. Live with it.
2. Break up with her.
3. Be patient with her until she outgrows the craziness of BB that had eroded since 2010.

So bro, if 1 and or 3 is your choice, then repair the phone soon as you are able to do so not soon as you are able to borrow another money.

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by daisyella: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2013
nawa o
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2013
U've bin enduring this crap for 4 months? Abeg na juju she take hold u?

6 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by MrLoverMAn(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2013
She may not be cheating , but she is weighing up other options.

ONE WORD OF ADVICE, dont beg her if not she will have the upper hand. YOu need to be the one with the Upper hand.
YOu shouldn't fix the phone or buy her another Blackberry, get her a lesser phone if you want to replace the phone.

The Black berry is currently an issue and looks like her usage is annoying you. This I believe will continue if you get her another Balckberry.
So to save your self headache dont get her another Blackberry and explain to her why you wouldn't be getting it.

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
MrLoverMAn: She may not be cheating , but she is weighing up other options.

ONE WORD OF ADVICE, dont beg her if not she will have the upper hand. YOu need to be the one with the Upper hand.
YOu shouldn't fix the phone or buy her another Blackberry, get her a lesser phone if you want to replace the phone.

The Black berry is currently an issue and looks like her usage is annoying you. This I believe will continue if you get her another one.
So to save your self headache dont get her anther one. Explain to her why you wouldn't get her another one.

Not a bad advise sha.
True...
... but what if she buys for herself.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Olutokun1: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mstcheeew...cissy! undecided
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by sharpman1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
She is young and immature.

My advice:

Let her go and look for a matured woman that is at the least 25 or 26. All these small girls too get issues. By the time she is 25, her eye go clear.

4 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Boss13: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
sharp man: She is young and immature.

My advice:

Let her go and look for a matured woman that is at the least 25 or 26. All these small girls too get issues. By the time she is 25, her eye go clear.

Exactly oh. Thank you my brother. Na immaturity dey worry the girl.. Chief don't buy any phone. If she wants to break up let her go. Go and get a matured woman and they are so many on the street looking for guys who will not even buy them Nokia 3310

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Godson201333(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
Are you a learner,Stop your wasting your time with Assholess...Drop her like a toothpick and move on.Its always hard to do because you have fallen in love but do it and move on so that you can have peace of mind and enjoy yourself...A better girl is on her way.No love lost and no love found!!stop wasting your goddamn emotions on ingrates

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
You have been given useful advice, use it wisely, there is no reason why a boyfriend or girlfriend should see whoever they are dating as secondary, truth be said, she has found something that gives her more happiness on that phone than you, base you next decision not only on love but on reality, try to settle everything without the option of buying another phone, time will tell what her priorities are.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
OP you are a very nice guy, i suggest you do anything possible to please her, even if it involes getting in debt, lieing, borrowing, even robbing a bank, it shows how much you love her.

Afterral what kind of world would we be living in if there were no fools.

13 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by woodboi(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
i must follow dis post even if it means skipping my lunch and dinner.... sooooo dump dat i cant ever reason what to say. nothin boils anger like when you talk to her and she was so lost chatting on the phone to a point she lift the phone up searching for netwrok and whatever u say at that point is just a waste of words.

@Op all i can say is that you are sitting on time bomb, any mistake can lead to explosion, so prepare ur mind for the worst while u hope for the best. If u dont buy another BB for her someone else will do or she wil get it bck some how (am not saying she is cheating on you), and once she gets it back without ur help, expect double atittude from her. On the other hand if u keep doing her wish, u end up being a good guys and dey say gurls like guys that are in control, another problem. well just dont loose yourself all in the name of trying to save a relationship.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Dovahkiin(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
can this be real life? ... OP dump that local babe abeg ... why u go borrow money to please am? you are a mumu of the highest order OP ... ur post dey vex me no be small ... look at how she was because of ordinary phone smh ... you dont owe her anything and she is ungrateful. move on op undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
I don't believe this story. A man can't be this lame. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by pomporiking: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
OP you are now a proud member of the elite club of

8 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Op don't break up with her abeg. She might not even need the phone again. She is probably still angry at the manner in which you acted. Just give her some time.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Adaeze003(f): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Not to be a party pooper but let her go. She might nt love you plus you need to focus on your career. Spending every penny you've got on a girl aint wise use the money to build ur career instead.

4 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
poshdiva: Op don't break up with her abeg. She might not even need the phone again. She is probably still angry at the manner in which you acted. Just give her some time.

In as much as I will like to agree with this assertion, I still don't believe she doesn't need the phone. I see a case of break up after buying of new phone. I maybe wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Acidosis(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
If I were you, I'd simply get her a new phone (or fix the bad one), and then...

you already know
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
What is the difference between these two ladies?

poshdiva: Op don't break up with her abeg. She might not even need the phone again. She is probably still angry at the manner in which you acted. Just give her some time.

Adaeze003: Not to be a party pooper but let her go. She might nt love you plus you need to focus on your career. Spending every penny you've got on a girl aint wise use the money to build ur career instead.

One wants the poster to keep deceiving himself in face of the truth and the other knowing the nature of girls as a fellow girl has decided to say the truth. Take your pick

8 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by fnep2smooth(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
cant believe a guy at ur age will be asking us Wat to do Wen d truth is clear... She dont respect u and she is still young to no d usefulness of relationship. If u dont stop her now u will regret it wen u marry her... From d way u type ur story it seems like u no fit toast babe, maybe dis one u get na luck... Dats why u are spoiling her just For her to stay with u... Dont replace d phone and leave her... For her to be telling u Dat she need a break really mean something ( she don look u finish u no fit toast or get beta babe) which means u no be correct guy... Na dis generation one girl go de do shakara for me..... Unless her to-to na gold
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1: What is the difference between these two ladies?

One wants the poster to keep deceiving himself in face of the truth and the other knowing the nature of girls as a fellow girl has decided to say the truth. Take your pick

You people's response to everything is always 'dump her' she made a mistake so the poster should let her go. You are quick to judge just because of one bad trait she has which is obviously anger management. Do you have any idea of the good qualities the girl may possess? The earlier you realize that nobody is perfect, the better for you.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
Buy Nokia torch for her

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by flolancracker: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Smh.

1) Dump her arse.
2) Don't repair †he phone and if she doesn't change, go back to number one^

4 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
@jeffp, do not mind all these silly ppl telling you she's cheating, most of them are single-broke-misogynists. If she was the one that smashed your phone, they would be screaming hell and calling her a devil...............

There's something you need to get straight, there's hardly any 23 yr old that isn't addicted to his/her phone. You incessantly laid claim to the fact that you got her the phone; are you the first and only guy that bought his girl a gift?? Did she force you to buy it?? You made the decision yourself to go ahead and buy her a blackberry, stop thinking you can act a fool and go scott-free because you bought her a blackberry.

You have a great share of fault here. Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
To make matters worse, (like giving her attitude wasn't rude enough) you decided to snatch her phone and smash it! Thank God for your girlfriend cos my next line of action would not be to cry. After I'm done scolding and "telling you about your life", you would never act irrational in my presence again!

When one is already mad at another person, every other thing that person does irritates them. That is what I think happened with the groceries or shopping bags. She helped with the grocery bags but she didn't just help the way you wanted her to. It's funny, cos when I go out shopping with even my male friends, they do not even want me to lift a finger when it comes to carrying the bags. I guess chivalry is dead as far as jeffp is concerned. (Hey, I'm not an ardent advocator for chivalry, I couldn't care less)

How can you borrow money for a birthday??!! Lol, brother I appreciate the fact the you're in love but your girl needs to be more aware of your finances.

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
poshdiva:

You people's response to everything is always 'dump her' she made a mistake so the poster should let her go. You are quick to judge just because of one bad trait she has which is obviously anger management. Do you have any idea of the good qualities the girl may possess? The earlier you realize that nobody is perfect, the better for you.
Lol, i think you missed the part where he said that he had been enduring the behaviour for 4 months and that he has been talking and talking and talking. What more do you want this guy to do again? Many people would not have taken to the level that this guy has taken as evidenced by the posts on this thread.
How can you read all that the OP posted and say that her problem is just anger management? The girl is immature, She is selfish, Inconsiderate, in addition that that anger management problem, and she doesn't love the guy anymore, she doesn't even respect him. Her mind is swaying somewhat.
My dear from the level to which her attitude has degenerated to, it is obvious that just giving her time is not going to do anything at all, in fact that is just a waste of time except someone that she respects comes and gives her a thorough lecture and then she decides to change only then can the level of the girl's foolishness have a chance of changing.
How can she after Enjoying a well spent birthday come and start demanding the phone back? and you Say that she may not really need the phone back, na wa for you oh Even after seeing this?
jeffp:
TO REMIND UNA..na me spend money to do birthday for her ohh..even i had to borrow extra money from my brother to make sure it was cool and beautifull..and i made sure she smiled on dat day..
the next day..she con say ..she needs her phone back working...i was shocked..i told her dat i am broke..i nr get money..that is she not aware that i used all my money to do her birthday..she said that for me to destroy her property..i must take responsibility to fix it.

yesterday she said that she dey watch me since and i have refused to do the phone that i should go and find money to fix it...even if i bought the phone for her..that i should fix it..i told her i should get a smaller phone for her..she said NO.
. Remember that this girl is 23 not 18, she passed 18 5 years ago

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wu Zetian: @jeffp, do not mind all these silly ppl telling you she's cheating, most of them are single-broke-misogynists. If she was the one that smashed your phone, they would be screaming hell and calling her a devil...............

There's something you need to get straight, there's hardly any 23 yr old that isn't addicted to his/her phone. You incessantly laid claim to the fact that you got her the phone; are you the first and only guy that bought his girl a gift?? Did she force you to buy it?? You made the decision yourself to go ahead and buy her a blackberry, stop thinking you can act a fool and go scott-free because you bought her a blackberry.

You have a great share of fault here. Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
To make matters worse, (like giving her attitude wasn't rude enough) you decided to snatch her phone and smash it! Thank God for your girlfriend cos my next line of action would not be to cry. After I'm done scolding and "telling you about your life", you would never act irrational in my presence again!

When one is already mad at another person, every other thing that person does irritates them. That is what I think happened with the groceries or shopping bags. She helped with the grocery bags but she didn't just help the way you wanted her to. It's funny, cos when I go out shopping with even my male friends, they do not even want me to lift a finger when it comes to carrying the bags. I guess chivalry is dead as far as jeffp is concerned. (Hey, I'm not an ardent advocator for chivalry, I couldn't care less)

How can you borrow money for a birthday??!! Lol, brother I appreciate the fact the you're in love but your girl needs to be more aware of your finances.
Come where did you see that he incessantly laid claim to the fact that he got her a phone? What i actually Saw was that he kept referring to it as her phone throughout his posts so where are you coming from?

You said this
Wu Zetian:
Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
But i wonder whether you actually read this
jeffp:
he new one is that is shouts me down..and frequently walks out on me...All these have been happening for over 4months..i don talk tire.. but my girlfriend who believes dat a man and a woman are on the same level has refused to change.
So you condone her disrespecting her man because she is with her phone as a 23 year old? it's been 4 months she has been doing that and As you can see he has been talking so where are you coming from? You just want to come and insult the OP. Or is this What you call giving her attitude?
jeffp:
Then she asked me ..how can some block someone on WHATTAPP ? and i said.."I DONT KNOW".. he just seeing d way i replied her..shouted right in my front "OHHHHHH" and hissed and walked away
What is wrong with the girl concentrating on the task at hand and then going to be with her phone once it is done? Look at the way she reacted to just 3 words, sure the way the OP could have said it could be offensive but why can't you say that the girl should have been understanding that the guy is in a bad mood and just keep quiet or wonder why or maybe say "oh baby but i was just asking a question na" instead she just hissed and went away leaving the guy in the rain, isn't relationships supposed to be about mutual patience and tolerance? This is a 23 year old and not a teenager.

jeffp:
yesterday she said that she dey watch me since and i have refused to do the phone that i should go and find money to fix it...even if i bought the phone for her..that i should fix it..i told her i should get a smaller phone for her..she said NO
Even after the smashing he staill proceeded to make this girl's birthday fun and even after that the girl still came to ask for the phone back and instead of shouting and calling the girl ungrateful and annoying he explained to her and even offered to buy her a new phone.

With all the above it just think you cam e to justify everything that the girl did (most of it anyway) and put more blame on the Op than is due, personally the only place the OP is at fault is smashing the girl's phone. On the other hand the Girl at 23 is behaving like a Stu.p.id teenager

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
@wackyj the way i see the Op's girlfriend iis someone who doesn't take nonsense. Because you bought me the phone doesnt mean you can do with the phone as you like. Its her property now and when you destroy someone's property, you fix it! By the time he pays for the fixing, next time he will think before damaging something.

He also acted immature. He could have just communicated his feelings to her Instead of breaking HER phone.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
If I slap you from here... Ehn, warakpa go catch that your comatose brain.

Would you allow someone to treat your own brother that way?

Will you like to be treated that way?

Why is that girls within that age are so foolish, brainless , senseless and immature?

poshdiva:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / Guy Falls Off A Building In Marriage Proposal Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.