Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! (1152 Views)

How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by WhatIf: 3:51am On Nov 16, 2020
This new neighbour of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.

At times, they will kiss to the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.

Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.

I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.

I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the centre of the rug carpet.

I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.

I was still arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.

'Chimmmooo!!!!! So you are now a ritualist .' my wife shouted.

Before i could say jack, she opened the door and zoomed off. I chased after her to explain.

'Uju i can explain, please stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser. But she increased her speed.

I was chasing Uju with a red candles in my hands and i didn't even know.

Our new neigbours saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.

On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, running after my wife as fast as their legs could carry them....

Now, my wifes family and i, have gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from a Pastor.

See the way my surprise romance have landed me in trouble

Copied

3 Likes

Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by AnonymousIQ: 4:05am On Nov 16, 2020
It's so sad such happened to you and it pains me that most of our women haven't yet understood some recent changes and development in the world.

I can boldly say that 75% of women in Nigeria will do sane thing your wife did so you don't blame them but rather their mindset.

1 Like

Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by 1beat(m): 5:03am On Nov 16, 2020
every funny
Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2020
Brother John, don't you know that, that kind of Romance is Devilish Romance. That is what Pastor will start by telling you
Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:11am On Nov 16, 2020
M;mm;m;mm;mmmm don't even know what to say.....
Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by namiji2598: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Me reading this has ended me in premium tears too

So so funny
Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by Karleb(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2020
gringringringrin
Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by punisha: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Both you and Uju need better flogging.
Why won't she run when she has never been introduced to romance in the past?
U now went from 0-100 on her!
Somebody that watches african magic and still ties wrapper.

1 Like

Re: My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! by femi4: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Na the matter we dey solve o......but e no gree solve

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? / Top 5 Most Popular Nairalanders Of 2020. / I Found Out She Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.