Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be (125034 Views)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Proposes To Tiktok Celebrity “kelly” To Be His 5th Wife / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Olatlaccon(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
And one idiot lady was arguing with me that Regina married dis man for love.....oponu omo.... Ned na OG carry own sir...wetin concern Ned with Nigeria economy

7 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry

Well, what can we say

Three hearty cheers to Ned Nwoko as he does everything within his power to reduce the number of spinsters both locally and internationally.
Dat true... wish more men would also join him in dis mission

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Splitmind: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:
Men are greedy in nature. They want all to themselves.
women too are greedy, when there's a multitude of eligible men they are going after mega rich old cargos. Just a different type of greed.

12 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by freshMallam1122: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:
that man is biologically an genetically greedy in life...an this is how he will be siphoning our money if at all he was elected into senate

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by oluwasegun007(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
My mind is telling me 3some will be happening in that aouse

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Prechgold1180(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Teewhy2:
One woman= One wahala
Therefore
Seven Women= Seven Wahala
Why Dangote and Otedola wey get money pass this man no marry wife reach him.
wetyn make u believe say dangote and co get money pass am

Omo dix man nah politician and explorer money mk him don thief otedola dey learn

U think say if Dem say wey pipo wey get money for naija come out u think say dangote go join

Ogbeni park well this polithiefcian get money pass Dem dangote nah hide Dem dey hide to avoid probing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Ablemed: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Franzinni:
Wow congrts ... She fine from far but she far from fine ...
Hmmm a deep meaning that only an Ijaw wise man would understand
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Is she a virgin***

Nice one he would break Delta
record to be the first Delta man to marry more than 10 wives because I'm sure even at tenth he won't stop.

Regina how market?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Juanmike:
The seventh virgin.

That's not a virgin. Look at her botox mouth sef. Looking like a typical SOCAL Instagram thot.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by edoairways: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:
That is not true. Don't use one apple to generalize others

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by livinbygrace: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Na Confirm Jazz Be dat,the more he marry the more he gets richer and lives longer.An old man from my neighborhood did samething.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Regina don sour be dat
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by lifenajeje(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
SpicyMimi:
It is Well.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
Pix
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by enemyofprogress: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Splitmind:
women too are greedy, when there's a multitude of eligible men they are going after mega rich old cargos. Just a different type of greed.
no mind that babe

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Myhusband(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
so Regina Daniel is now a senior wife. Regina welcome to senior wife league of Nigeria

I will do everything within my capacity to convince my girl child the power she will control if she's self independent and contented

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Bigsunny01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
OK we don c am
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by OMONGBALI: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Franzinni:
Wow congrts ...

She fine from far but she far from fine ...

Witty.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by emonis88: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:
Abeg don't say that. U sef if the man should come for u, u go fall. The man has d money n it is the language of women. Unless the man dey add another thing.

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
REGINA WOULD SOON HAVE A BOYFRIEND'S. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by IamFINESSE: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:

Sapphiere on the beat, always doing what she knows how to do best undecided

Who is more greedy than someone that created a post and still becomes the ftc undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by OMONGBALI: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Ha, I'm laughing right now. majority of ladies don't know anything about marriage. Lots of them chasing men all cos of money. I'm not saying money is not good. But ladies of nowadays have choosing money as a priority, they date can't low key men, always looking for rich men to date.

Marriage is not something someone can jump into. Regina has choose her own husband, but deeply inside her, she's not happy, cos her marriage is not smooth. People come to social media to spend their time cos majority are fed up of with their marriage ish.

My advice to all ladies and men, choose wisely, don't love cos of money, it wouldn't end well.

You are funny. Who told you she is not happy? Who told you it is not how she planned her life? The man wasn't single when she married him. She knew what she was doing. Cut the motivational bullshit. People can love because of money and it will end well. Stop being one dimensional in your view of the situation.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by shugabasbn: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Na their wahala be that.

Wait oo, se na so we go dey look Buhari the price of fuel and other essential commodities go dey go up?
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by jericco1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
I see no problems in this.
What the Bible said is finally coming to play.
He has the wherewithal to do as he wishes.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Money over everything, till this man will marry 100 wives non of them will reject his proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ovcwality(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Na pu*sy go kill am las las

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by womenareapes: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
you will always got tired of black pu.ssy!
is time to go international
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Sheriman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ned Nwoko Nedved will stop scoring at number 301
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vickydevoka(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
southsouthking:
Well two things must kill a man shall.
I respect this man because him like fresh Puna
As old as he his, him still get eyes for better thing unlike Davido when go follow Sophia momodu with all the swag and money when him get.
This man And William uchemba get eyes for better shikito.
We move.
People lyk davido de look beyond physical beauty. No be him fault. Na so God create am, na sapiosexual him be

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by AfroBeatDiary: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
This man has stole so much money from the govt since 1999 only to spend it on pussy at the latter age of his life. GOAT

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by femi4: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:
For saying that....you are next!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.