Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be (125033 Views)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Proposes To Tiktok Celebrity “kelly” To Be His 5th Wife / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Oizee(f): 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is where our actress will realize money is not every thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Openbusiness: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
shocked Regina is the ugliest wife this man has oh grin See exotic foreigners wey him dey level up back to back.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ThatFairGuy: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
I can't imagine this traffic. Over 1300 guest?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by tot(f): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
ivolt:
Ned has employed more wives than the number of jobs Buhari has created since 2015.

Yet you still praise Buhari all over the place... lipsrsealed anyway, a broken clock is right twice in a day. Lol.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vibre: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Regina thing done tire the man already

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vickydevoka(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Olatlaccon:
And one idiot lady was arguing with me that Regina married dis man for love.....oponu omo.... Ned na OG carry own sir...wetin concern Ned with Nigeria economy
De man get oil well n dem de pay am local government allowee as par king way him be
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Joseph08(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Regina go soon know how far grin

Money can't buy happiness shocked

Which time the man wan get for 7 wives I'm not sure it's ending there

5 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ThatFairGuy: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
tot:

Yet you still praise Buhari all over the place... lipsrsealed anyway, a broken clock is right twice in a day. Lol.
If his sarcasm is right to you, then GEJ never created any
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by sanpipita(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ned Nwoko seems like one of those guys rejected by women when they had nothing and they suddenly blow and swear to 'acquire' many women as possible, has his marriage with Regina been upto a year? what exactly will a new wife bring

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by knowhowk: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wowwwww ! The most Beautiful woman I have ever seen her picture ....What a Paragon of beauty
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vickydevoka(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
livinbygrace:
Na Confirm Jazz Be dat,the more he marry the more he gets richer and lives longer.An old man from my neighborhood did samething.
This one no be Edo state or Enugu ezike people. Na Delta man. Nothing like jazz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ivolt: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
tot:

Fake news! Bring out one post, just one where I praised the dullard. Like others, you confuse my opposition to anarchists and hoodlums as support for Buhari.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by MossadAgent: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
This Ned got his own private brothel

Nah so so okpo him dey see marry.

If nah money, him get reach Dangote?

Nah hungry long throat okpos like Regina dey fall for him trap

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Hollusilva28(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
OMONGBALI:

You are funny. Who told you she is not happy? Who told you it is not she planned her life? The man wasn't single when she married him. She knew what she was doing. Cut the motivational bullshit. People can love because of money and it will end will. Stop being one dimensional in your view of the situation.
Hello you need to tell yourself the bitter truth. Money is not happiness don't ever mixed them together. Because she's enjoying money and have kid. Does that sound happy home to you. Why do we have sugar daddies and sugar mummies.

Tell yourself the bitter truth. She's married and deeply inside her, she's not happy, especially when another wife is on the way coming to share her home.

NOTE- Money can't buy happiness

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by coolsegun2002: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
ivolt:
Ned has employed more wives than the number of jobs Buhari has created since 2015.

Savage

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Brushstrokes20: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
... In the name of money, most ladies bow!

Ned is the real MVP!...More greese to his John Thomas.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Openbusiness: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
sapphiere:
Men are greedy in nature. They want all to themselves.
Sherrup dia. Men are greedy in nature, they want it all to themselves, yet nobody wants you, mtchwwwwwww. Be talking rubbish! As if it's not his money these oversaturated greedy women are after. Bloody golddiggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vickydevoka(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Regina is de most ugliest among all the wives

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by ojoduoludare(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
shey this one is a virgin again? cause i know that is what uncle want
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by iykololo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
The only Man who cannot be accused of cheating. U try it,he Proposes.
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by nedekid: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Ha, I'm laughing right now. majority of ladies don't know anything about marriage. Lots of them chasing men all cos of money. I'm not saying money is not good. But ladies of nowadays have choosing money as a priority, they date can't low key men, always looking for rich men to date.

Marriage is not something someone can jump into. Regina has choose her own husband, but deeply inside her, she's not happy, cos her marriage is not smooth. People come to social media to spend their time cos majority are fed up of with their marriage ish.

My advice to all ladies and men, choose wisely, don't love cos of money, it wouldn't end well.
Oga money makes marriage work more than love.
Ask ladies here who will prefare to stay in marriage where love plenty but you live at ejigbo in a flat and driving golf 4 compared to where there is excess owo, staying in banana island, with flat in Paris, Mayfair, hampstead, condo in Florida (note that you visit them in your private jet oh). G wagon and rolls royce are your taxi.
Take your woman and go eat that special burger they sell at legend hotel located at quits private jet terminal at Ikeja Airport then you will understand better why Regina and all the other prime chicks are after Ned.

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
He has the right to marry a thousand wives of he so desires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vickydevoka(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
J111333:
Someone is getting a 7th wife fresh vegetable whereas many of us never see money to marry even a half wife.
Even wife way black like charcoal way I no say way no cost I no see money
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by jojothaiv(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hollusilva28:
Ha, I'm laughing right now. majority of ladies don't know anything about marriage. Lots of them chasing men all cos of money. I'm not saying money is not good. But ladies of nowadays have choosing money as a priority, they date can't low key men, always looking for rich men to date.

Marriage is not something someone can jump into. Regina has choose her own husband, but deeply inside her, she's not happy, cos her marriage is not smooth. People come to social media to spend their time cos majority are fed up of with their marriage ish.

My advice to all ladies and men, choose wisely, don't love cos of money, it wouldn't end well.
I doubt if our 'See Finish' generation go follow this advice o.

Anyway, HYPERGAMY is real...

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Adakintroy: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
It was not men that invented polygamy. It was women. Them just lie am for man head.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by toye440: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:
Mhen, some women are trying.
Bae talk true, btw me and Ned wey get 7 wives who u go follow?
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by fykes(m): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Why God dey give this kind people money?
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vickydevoka(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Omo see traffic. N de news fit no legit o
Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Hollusilva28(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
nedekid:

Oga money makes marriage work more than love.
Ask ladies here who will prefare to stay in marriage where love plenty but you live at ejigbo in a flat and driving golf 4 compared to where there is excess owo, staying in banana island, with flat in Paris, Mayfair, hampstead, condo in Florida (note that you visit them in your private jet oh). G wagon and rolls royce are your taxi.
Take your woman and go eat that special burger they sell at legend hotel located at quits private jet terminal at Ikeja Airport then you will understand better why Regina and all the other prime chicks are after Ned.
Not everybody have grace. Some few ladies married rich men and still happy cos, they were fortunate they married their life partner. Grace is not common, what work for C might work for A.

So, too much love of money is hinder a lot of things nowadays. Money is good, but I don't ever mixed love with money. This issue is eating up marriages nowadays cos the foundation was not built on love but was on love money.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by Pymetrics: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
I laugh when I hear some ladies saying I cannot become second, third, fourth wife. Now someone is becoming number 7 at her prime. If it's old woman now we go reason am like that.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by vickydevoka(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:
Mhen, some women are trying.
Dta means u are not a fine slay Queen. All dis fine gals especially fair skin ones , for dere mind Dem do make am . No be fine boy de want or love na money o

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be by tope777(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Owo ni Koko..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.