Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (60937 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

If you read my earlier post you won't even bother to quote me but because of your paucity of simple comprehension

It's obvious 80% of you Dundee have problem with comprehension, be rich and keep the hype

Someone with 10m is rich in Nigeria and I'm sure he's in that circle but what's the bragging all about?
idiot! This was your statement "he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?"

Now you are saying someone with 10m is rich, can 10m get you yacht and PJ.. you are suffering from a brain disorder, like I stated earlier, you lack understanding and need formal education..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
idiot! This was your statement "he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?"

Now you are saying someone with 10m is rich, can 10m get you yacht and PJ.. you are suffering from a brain disorder, like I stated earlier, you lack understanding and need formal education..

And how is that an error or a problem to your comprehension? How does buying diamonds and all sorts a determinant to greatness or richness? What's the bragging about and that's the subject of that phrase in case your brain is finally decayed to captured that

I can't because we have imbeciles like you and I should stress myself in breaking words in verbatim to your low class of IQ

Guy go and find work and pray for grace then you will join to condemn the unnecessary bragging of Davido, na poverty dey make you defend this boy that don't even know you exist

Stop following your family misplace priority
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

I blame those imbeciles that breed another imbeciles like you

.abeg na human wey no know you, you dey write this epistle to defend with your jargons English grin

You're living a frustrated life
I blame your dad for not using protection (condom)

Of course he is human and it takes nothing to defend him.. plus he doesn't have to know me..

And it is the same human that doesn't know you, you're writing this essays cause of hate..

Who is frustrated?? It's you, you hate someone who is living life to the fullest, going places you will never go, buying things you will never afford and all you can do is hate.. painful part is, he doesn't know you exist..
Bro I'm sorry, it's not my fault either, stop using smiley to cover your pain.. i have your time
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
I blame your dad for not using protection (condom)

Of course he is human and it takes nothing to defend him.. plus he doesn't have to know me..

And it is the same human that doesn't know you, you're writing this essays cause of hate..

Who is frustrated?? It's you, you hate someone who is living life to the fullest, going places you will never go, buying things you will never afford and all you can do is hate.. painful part is, he doesn't know you exist..
Bro I'm sorry, it's not my fault either, stop using smiley to cover your pain.. i have your time

Lolz! Frustrated cow

You need to visit urban city, tour to cities and see how many rich men are everywhere and you wouldn't see them bragging or showing up

You need to reduce the rate of your poverty because the way you're writing jargons to defend this boy really show the kind of home you emanated from

I just hope your parents aren't hoping one day you will be great with this your low IQ? I pity anyone that's expecting something great from you with the level of your IQ boy
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

And how is that an error or a problem to your comprehension? How does buying diamonds and all sorts a determinant to greatness or richness? What's the bragging about and that's the subject of that phrase in case your brain is finally decayed to captured that

I can't because we have imbeciles like you and I should stress myself in breaking words in verbatim to your low class of IQ

Guy go and find work and pray for grace then you will join to condemn the unnecessary bragging of Davido, na poverty dey make you defend this boy that don't even know you exist

Stop following your family misplace priority
the bragging is about him being rich and there's nothing you can do but hate.. buying diamonds and all sorts are determinant to riches cause in the first place he wouldn't brag about riches if he couldn't afford them..

How do this celebrities tell you they are rich, they show you their cold chains and watches, diamonds, and all sorts

I'm not responsible for your lack of understanding
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Lolz! Frustrated cow

You need to visit urban city, tour to cities and see how many rich men are everywhere and you wouldn't see them bragging or showing up

You need to reduce the rate of your poverty because the way you're writing jargons to defend this boy really show the kind of home you emanated from

I just hope your parents aren't hoping one day you will be great with this your low IQ? I pity anyone that's expecting something great from you with the level of your IQ boy
Fool!! I stated earlier "bragging is a trait".. some people are poor and still brag
Some wealthy people brag and others don't..

I don't need a tour before I can identify a rich person.. if someone is rich and keeps a low profile shouldn't be my headache..

You lack understanding bro.. I keep telling you
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Fool!! I stated earlier "bragging is a trait".. some people are poor and still brag
Some wealthy people brag and others don't..

I don't need a tour before I can identify a rich person.. if someone is rich and keeps a low profile shouldn't be my headache..

You lack understanding bro.. I keep telling you

What I just have to tell you is to make sure your kids doesn't inherit your stupid

I don't even want to believe a sane human will be defending his fellow human like this because of wealth that can't guarantee certainty and eternity? where is your self esteem?

You need serious help
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

What I just have to tell you is to make sure your kids doesn't inherit your stupid

I don't even want to believe a sane human will be defending his fellow human like this because of wealth that can't guarantee certainty and eternity? where is your self esteem?

You need serious help
haha.. where my self esteem is shouldn't be your problem..

You should be ashamed of yourself, why do you channel so much energy on hating someone, when you can channel that energy into something productive..

I would have suggested writing articles for magazines and news outlets but your write ups would be filled with emotions and sentiment..

Look for something else.. pray to God for directions.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
haha.. where my self esteem is shouldn't be your problem..

You should be ashamed of yourself, why do you channel so much energy on hating someone, when you can channel that energy into something productive..

I would have suggested writing articles for magazines and news outlets but your write ups would be filled with emotions and sentiment..

Look for something else.. pray to God for directions.

God had directed me and I'm doing just fine, you're the one that should stop defending people that don't give a damn about you online

Stop disgracing your lineage kid and just take your L in peace

FĂșck off jawe
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
the bragging is about him being rich and there's nothing you can do but hate.. buying diamonds and all sorts are determinant to riches cause in the first place he wouldn't brag about riches if he couldn't afford them..

How do this celebrities tell you they are rich, they show you their cold chains and watches, diamonds, and all sorts

I'm not responsible for your lack of understanding

Hahaha see a human being

As in what's behind the confidence in this your foolishness? Just imagine the novel you're typing because of a guy that don't know you?

Is this not Ogun idile bayi
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Kestolove(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abagworo:

The best album thus far this year is the EP "Get Layed" by Omah Lay. Chike's "Boo of the Booless" is 2nd. However Davido has the best among the Superstars and will be the best selling by year end.
twice as tall is a grammy award winning album quote me..not dat rubbish dog shit voice enhancer davido album, I will rather choose made in lagos
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

God had directed me and I'm doing just fine, you're the one that should stop defending people that don't give a damn about you online

Stop disgracing your lineage kid and just take your L in peace

FĂșck off jawe
No I disagree, you're not doing fine..

Have you heard the phrase "success is not a faithful girlfriend"??

I guess she never gave you a chance or perhaps she dumped your family so any time you hear of her it pains you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
No I disagree, you're not doing fine..

Have you heard the phrase "success is not a faithful girlfriend"??

I guess she never gave you a chance or perhaps she dumped your family so any time you hear of her it pains you

Lolz! Please take your slow reasoning out of here, you're becoming a joke to common sense

Someone that can take care of your family for one year without stress is the one you're blabbing this gibberish to?

Please visit a psychologist kid, I don't have time for this babies talk
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Lolz! Please take your slow reasoning out of here, you're becoming a joke to common sense

Someone that can take care of your family for one year without stress is the one you're blabbing this gibberish to?

Please visit a psychologist kid, I don't have time for this babies talk
you said you were doing "just" fine.. from the use of that adverb, you meant by saying merely fine, or simply fine..

If you can manage to fend for yourself, how can you cope with an extra set of people??

Sounds like bragging to me.. I still got your time
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Tell your father that, I've chain of businesses that's if you know what that means, you're too slow to even be quoting me

You believe everyone here is in the same class with you imbeciles, so far David brag and Igbo chest beat, I won't mind my business and you Dullard here don't even have any right to tell me how to make my opinion

Next time you type faster than your common sense, I will tame you and made you useless with words
Oh, clap for yourself oga... For ur mind now you have said something meaningful... You have chain of businesses, oga you are poor, go and hustle so that you will start beating chest with davido... You will tame me with words when in reality u are very useless and stupid wit words... If u think i am one of those nairalanders you can intimidate, oga u hav met ur match.... I saw u mention my father up there, I Knw its becus you dnt have a father thats why u had to tag mine.. My dad even in his next life cnt father u... FOOL..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by thunderbabs: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido keeps shouting rich, rich, rich yet he has no private jet

Make i see your bicycle first. I wan check something

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Oh, clap for yourself oga... For ur mind now you have said something meaningful... You have chain of businesses, oga you are poor, go and hustle so that you will start beating chest with davido... You will tame me with words when in reality u are very useless and stupid wit words... If u think i am one of those nairalanders you can intimidate, oga u hav met ur match.... I saw u mention my father up there, I Knw its becus you dnt have a father thats why u had to tag mine.. My dad even in his next life cnt father u... FOOL..

I can't be a Son to a man that breed a world class imbeciles like you, tell him I said that

Lolz! I will just disgrace your low IQ here futher, use this your defence for something productive, Davido ain't god so he can be criticize

Na imbeciles like you go dey chant tyrant up and down, like citizens, like the leaders

Please get lost joor
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
you said you were doing "just" fine.. from the use of that adverb, you meant by saying merely fine, or simply fine..

If you can manage to fend for yourself, how can you cope with an extra set of people??

Sounds like bragging to me.. I still got your time

Hahaha your stupidity is entertaining me if I'm doing just fine in response of your naivety that I should live loud lifestyle of Davido to defend my standard of living is an adverb to you, then let it be whatever will suit the level of your understanding grin

You need to be place on thorough medical surveillance while you're chained both hands and legs because I doubt if this your foolishness is not hereditary
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

I can't be a Son to a man that breed a world class imbeciles like you, tell him I said that

Lolz! I will just disgrace your low IQ here futher, use this your defence for something productive, Davido ain't god so he can be criticize

Na imbeciles like you go dey chant tyrant up and down, like citizens, like the leaders

Please get lost joor
Hahahahahahahahaha... I just wish you can go back and read this ur demented lines.... You are talking about IQ When you cant even brag of 1%.... I even thought you had something up your sleeves, I See you have nothing... And before i leave you, let me educate you a little.. You can never have a responsible father like mine... Go and sit ur drunkard dad down and ask him why he is so useless...
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by promisedeco(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

the one you learnt how to read, no be David you dey use am defend?

slow people everywhere
I hear you.
How are you sir?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by promisedeco(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
thunderbabs:

Make i see your bicycle first. I wan check something
Savage gringrin

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Hahaha your stupidity is entertaining me if I'm doing just fine in response of your naivety that I should live loud lifestyle of Davido to defend my standard of living is an adverb to you, then let it be whatever will suit the level of your understanding grin

You need to be place on thorough medical surveillance while you're chained both hands and legs because I doubt if this your foolishness is not hereditary
"this is the biggest fool" was my first line in my second post on this thread and you have not proven otherwise. If you could fend for yourself and an extra set of people, you wouldn't used the word "just fine".. you need formal education

How much do you have to live a loud lifestyle like davido??.. your crippled line of business??

You think you are smart by trying to make a detour.. congratulations you are a big fool
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
true, talking about peoples' happiness is for the low class
You finish that guy, savage, lol
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
"this is the biggest fool" was my first line in my second post on this thread and you have not proven otherwise. If you could fend for yourself and an extra set of people, you wouldn't used the word "just fine".. you need formal education

How much do you have to live a loud lifestyle like davido??.. your crippled line of business??

You think you are smart by trying to make a detour.. congratulations you are a big fool

Lolz! Cry me a river, I'm not the reason for your misfortune

Continue swimming in your own foolishness, who cares how painful you're about my stand

Davido might be your god but he can never be my god and I will always criticize abnormalities

Go and jump in river for all I care
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Hahahahahahahahaha... I just wish you can go back and read this ur demented lines.... You are talking about IQ When you cant even brag of 1%.... I even thought you had something up your sleeves, I See you have nothing... And before i leave you, let me educate you a little.. You can never have a responsible father like mine... Go and sit ur drunkard dad down and ask him why he is so useless...

Hahaha your father can't be responsible and you will be this dumb

He breed one of the world clown who believe his stupidity is something worthy of reference

Take your boring stupidity comot for her joor
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Hahaha your father can't be responsible and you will be this dumb

He breed one of the world clown who believe his stupidity is something worthy of reference

Take your boring stupidity comot for her joor
Antidote of stupidity and foolishness is at my disposal in excess.... I think I am ready to deal with a low life piece of shit like you.... You think you have a dad? You are bastard... Your prostitute mother slept with numerous men, so she had to press down one unfortunate man to be your father, you need to ask her some questions.... People who have fathers don't talk abt other people's father..... Slowpuke... Useless fool..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Antidote of stupidity and foolishness is at my disposal in excess.... I think I am ready to deal with a low life piece of shit like you.... You think you have a dad? You are bastard... Your prostitute mother slept with numerous men, so she had to press down one unfortunate man to be your father, you need to ask her some questions.... People who have fathers don't talk abt other people's father..... Slowpuke... Useless fool..

Take it easy with this cry boy, learn to overlook people's critics to others, if anyone is criticizing you, you've right to defend yourself or make your point but you fool can't stop me from criticizing Davido and others I found unpleasant

Take your foolishness out of my mention and get medical attention at your usual rehab
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Lolz! Cry me a river, I'm not the reason for your misfortune

Continue swimming in your own foolishness, who cares how painful you're about my stand

Davido might be your god but he can never be my god and I will always criticize abnormalities

Go and jump in river for all I care
broke ass.. who is talking about davido being a god? That name seems to bring memories to your miserable life

Keep up the work, your family is proud of you.. criticising people who don't see your critics, this is a grown ass man probably in his late 40's lol..

A fool at 40 is a fool forever.. sorry man, all you need do now is try hard so you don't end in hell..

Even Satan go pity you
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
OJay360:
You finish that guy, savage, lol
Lol
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
broke ass.. who is talking about davido being a god? That name seems to bring memories to your miserable life

Keep up the work, your family is proud of you.. criticising people who don't see your critics, this is a grown ass man probably in his late 40's lol..

A fool at 40 is a fool forever.. sorry man, all you need do now is try hard so you don't end in hell..

Even Satan go pity you

Broke ass? No I'm not broke, stop identifying me with your family standard, not everyone can be living in abject poverty like your family and still be defending a spoilt brat

You might not even know what you will eat this night but you're shamelessly defending your younger brother, it's a big shame born sinner indeed
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Broke ass? No I'm not broke, stop identifying me with your family standard, not everyone can be living in abject poverty like your family and still be defending a spoilt brat

You might not even know what you will eat this night but you're shamelessly defending your younger brother, it's a big shame born sinner indeed

lol.. myhusband! (M)

I have been engaging in a convo with a gay, damn! A Nigerian gay lol

Your chain of business was laying your anus for men to dig?? No wonder you seem to have a problem with rich people..

They burst your anus and still don't pay you that's why you are quick to call every rich person a drug dealer ( drug as in viga) lol sorry
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
lol.. myhusband! (M)

I have been engaging in a convo with a gay, damn! A Nigerian gay lol

Your chain of business was laying your anus for men to dig?? No wonder you seem to have a problem with rich people..

They burst your anus and still don't pay you that's why you are quick to call every rich person a drug dealer ( drug as in viga) lol sorry

Accusing anti homosexuality of being gay just to encourage your stupidity is another joke taking too far

Gay ain't sane human to me and I believe senseless and ediots people like you ain't human too

Bring your eldest sisters if I won't destroy her Pussy within 2hours with thick dick

There is no how you want to Dodge your stupidity, you've made everyone here know the velocity of your stupidity, I wonder what else you will called me next, perhaps Fulani herdsman grin

Foolish people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.