Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (61030 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by uscofield: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt
In a saner clime this davido is not supposed to be singing

They are not actually rich the way they pretend to be
I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account

You get reach 10,000.00 naira ?
Clear for road abeg

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Exodora: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Punakapunaka:
cheesy... Na Now I dey understand why Igbo girls dey fall for all those Mouth Bragging Yolubas & Hausas ! Fkk , Bashir El - Rufai., Ahmed Musa etc
The yolubas are coming for Igbo girls for their beauty oga .
They want a mixture otherwise their children will look like ojuju kalaba .

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Punakapunaka: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Exodora:

The yolubas are coming for Igbo girls for their beauty oga .
They want a mixture otherwise their children will look like ojuju kalaba .
.... hnmmm ! I see why Bianca follow we FFK grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Exodora: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Punakapunaka:
.... hnmmm ! I see why Bianca follow we FFK grin
What about precious his ex now .
Take a look at the kids alone .
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by cooltola(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2020
so was my grandpapa- Thank God He had a property that his grandchildren are enjoying today. A rich man that spends and spends with no investment will end up be very broke. Nothing wrong enjoying your money , buying nice cars ,watches , jewelry, car and so forth. But when the rich fail to invest in tangible assets such as land, property, business is recipe for being broke.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by JoeEeL(m): 12:48am On Nov 17, 2020
BrickDevo:

I just got to know of this now, gracias �

Old story bro. He was a successful businessman but also doubled as a government crony. Same as Alakija. Or you believed her motivational grass-to-grace speech that it was mere tailoring that shot her up to the status of Africa's wealthiest woman?

Think am nah. What is she selling? undecided The world's richest have provable things they sell. Bill Gates sold Microsoft product across the world. That's visible. Jeff Bezos has a very visible Amazon he runs. But come to Nigeria, you will have Tinubu, Wike, El-Rufai, Davido's dad, IBB etc. buying private jets, having mansions outside without inventing a single product. And if at all they build corporations, it's corporations that aid and sustain their flow of stolen and stashed funds and don't provide any real benefit to the economy like Alpha Beta company or their Resort.

Even Dangote, as bad as he is, is still far better than all the aforementioned.

This is why I shudder because the Nigerian youth do not realise the magnitude of the corrupt beast that they will have to confront if they want a healthy society. Many of these crooks have overstolen and have gone scot-free. As in way too much. If we truly want to protest, Davido should stay out of it because his dad's hands are soiled -- and he's a direct inheritor of what is meant to be part of Nigeria's wealth. Yet he nonchalantly brags about it, in our face -- and mumus applaud without asking questions. cool

P.S Please try to google some of what I said if you have doubts though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by WilliamsDeGreat: 1:08am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt

I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account

Davido doesn't have up to 1 billion in his account. Not to talk of five.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 1:39am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

General overseer of ball betters association well done o... Follow do make we follow bet balls on top ur money na... Haters just love wailing, don't go and hustle.... Okay bye
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Seyzcham91(m): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2020
must you get private jet to prove you are rich?
bolaayenimo:
Davido keeps shouting rich, rich, rich yet he has no private jet

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Seyzcham91(m): 1:40am On Nov 17, 2020
you had better wish for the vanity
DenreleDave:
Ok

Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Seyzcham91(m): 1:42am On Nov 17, 2020
must you have up to five billion to be rich?

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 1:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:
and the bragging continues.....

this guy don chop Igbo food hence is chest beating nature, it is not Yoruba style to brag even his father that bought private jet is not in same league with Dangote

he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?
Oga he is a celebrity, he does this things to trend, it's their way .. follow beat your own chest make we see abeg, na ur hand e de use No go hustle

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Kingrefreshed: 1:58am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Oga 1 billi sef no be here ooo. Forget say our rotten politicians don make us see those numbers as Minor.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by AMvanquish: 2:07am On Nov 17, 2020
BrickDevo:
Your daddy is a friend to this wicked government, that explains the huge source of your family's money, the reason why you couldn't pose a bold front during #Endsars protest. Mofo!

So you mean to say his Dad made his money from Buhari's government!!! Wonderful
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by MrDoGood(m): 2:30am On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Y u dey talk like this? U hating ?

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Nice....our kids must enjoy life.

But seriously speaking this is the result of spending too much time with chest beating ipob niggaz and niggresses, you start to beat chest like them...your grandpa was a humble man who made his money in poultry business and consolidating it in real estate, then your father and uncles cemented the lagacy by entering into politics all the while doing this low key and above the eyes of the envious mob...but as per omo ale you decide to open your family's yansh, this is how generational wealth is destroyed, because of foolish sons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by EPO246: 5:46am On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
it is a choice dear.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by witworth(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

5 billion, for where, shey him wan go steal am ni,
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by witworth(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2020
dayleke:
Omo Baba Olowo (OBO)
Took
Omo Omo Baba Olowo (OOBO) shopping for ice.

Money good o.

Trump still no go reach 270 na.
cool
e no go reach 269 self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by witworth(m): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2020
carbony4red:
It's good to be rich ooo, I must lowo ooooooo
I pray for you today, receive your healing, oh no! Sorry your blessings jare. No vex
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by witworth(m): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Money answers all things. Ecclesiastes 10:19.
eccle wetin u call am so, coz me I wan buy life to live forever as Nigeria president for life. Help me check the ecclesiastes again, can money answer it. If so then how much money is needed to answer the thing.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Oga he is a celebrity, he does this things to trend, it's their way .. follow beat your own chest make we see abeg, na ur hand e de use No go hustle

stick to Jesus and stop defending a human like you
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2020
Ceejay041:

This is my last reply to you since its clear that you are extremely dumb and will never change,i just hope that you don't pass this level of stupidity to your unborn children.

because you inherited your parents foolishness doesn't mean everyone will share from your lineage hallmark

when last did you even visit your colleagues in the zoo? you need to take a trip to the zoo
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Sleekfingers:

how is it your problem? Do something meaningful with your useless life.....and stop meddling in other people's business,,,,,,, rat like u.....have u even been to the state? Go and see how those artists show off.......especially the blacks.........Pap brain......

I've done what your father failed to do with my life and it had been a blessing to people around me, the question is when are you going to channel your unnecessary defend in defending your life objectives

David is just a spoilt child with the hope of taking over his father's wealth hence his lavish lifestyle, what do you've to take over?

continue defending his foolishness
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by tobayonline: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2020
If you like shout, criticize
Davido is RICH

And putting smiles on his fams n fans
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2020
Please take a look at the body and the stretch bed, is head is still with blood, a person that fall on train ground since day before yesterday buh till yesterday that we received he's body at amosun blood is till following on he's head, they said he he fall on training ground buh he was treat and later fall in bathroom both there are many wound on he's body. No team mate follow he's dead body come amosun

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

I wonder how gullible the whites people are falling for a poor gimmick from a hateful retard as you.. what is being rich to you?? Having 5billion?? Coming from a broke ass who claims king of weed on NL.. bro go get a life and look for update on your dead yahoo career, stop the hate.. even if davido has 5m he's free to Bragg, he worked for his money and he's made..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by enemyofprogress: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2020
Dominique don’t worry one day we too would tell our childrens that we are very reach
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:
and the bragging continues.....

this guy don chop Igbo food hence is chest beating nature, it is not Yoruba style to brag even his father that bought private jet is not in same league with Dangote

he need to calm down, you're buying diamond and gold doesn't make you rich, how many yacht do you've? private jets?
This is the biggest fool I ever came across on here, until you own PJ's and yachts before you can be considered rich??.. I am bewildered at your foolishness, you went on to say you were gifted a gold chain or something but you gave it to someone, poor dab, we ain't talking 'bout those fake gold for 10- 30k.. how many jets and yachts do you own and is your father in the same league with dangote?? Answer that before you start typing shit about someone else success
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by enemyofprogress: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
you nko? You get?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by enemyofprogress: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
This is the biggest fool I ever came across on here, until you own PJ's and yachts before you can be considered rich??.. I am bewildered at your foolishness, you went on to say you were gifted a gold chain or something but you gave it to someone, poor dab, we ain't talking 'bout those fake gold for 10- 30k.. how many jets and yachts do you own and is your father in the same league with dangote?? Answer that before you start typing shit about someone else success
dont mind him
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by millionboi2: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Olamila:
He is enjoying his life he earned it.
you think so?
Thy are not as happy as you see on tv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.