Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (61025 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
This is the biggest fool I ever came across on here, until you own PJ's and yachts before you can be considered rich??.. I am bewildered at your foolishness, you went on to say you were gifted a gold chain or something but you gave it to someone, poor dab, we ain't talking 'bout those fake gold for 10- 30k.. how many jets and yachts do you own and is your father in the same league with dangote?? Answer that before you start typing shit about someone else success

because your father is wretched doesn't mean you should identify me with his poor life

oh because many don't brag about their father's wealth means they're not rich

Davido father just got himself jet starting from last year, what about those that have number of jets in this country and they're not making noise

don't be unfortunate if you want to quote someone like me because I will place you to the dustbin you belong, Davido don't even give a shit about you yet you're defending him helplessly here

dumb youths like you believes Davido worth 30B lol? no wonder Buhari is ruling Nigeria today because we've many slowpoke like you as citizens of this country
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
millionboi2:
you think so?
Thy are not as happy as you see on tv
There's a clear cut difference between being rich and being happy.. He might not be happy but that doesn't dispute the fact that he is rich
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Sleekfingers: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

I've done what your father failed to do with my life and it had been a blessing to people around me, the question is when are you going to channel your unnecessary defend in defending your life objectives

David is just a spoilt child with the hope of taking over his father's wealth hence his lavish lifestyle, what do you've to take over?

continue defending his foolishness

na your father money? Abi, his father dey complain to u? Poverty have damaged your brain....... Unfortunate fellow always blaming people for their misfortune......
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2020
Sleekfingers:

na your father money? Abi, his father dey complain to u? Poverty have damaged your brain....... Unfortunate fellow always blaming people for their misfortune......

it's poverty that made a poor man child defend a rich kid that don't even known you exist

your family and you've the misfortune at your disposal, I've excess fortune that will save your family from abject poverty if I decide to come inn

enough of the useless bragging of Davido and enough to you online defenders stupidity as well
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

because your father is wretched doesn't mean you should identify me with his poor life

oh because many don't brag about their father's wealth means they're not rich

Davido father just got himself jet starting from last year, what about those that have number of jets in this country and they're not making noise

don't be unfortunate if you want to quote someone like me because I will place you to the dustbin you belong, Davido don't even give a shit about you yet you're defending him helplessly here

dumb youths like you believes Davido worth 30B lol? no wonder Buhari is ruling Nigeria today because we've many slowpoke like you as citizens of this country
You keep ranting like a mad dog.. perverting from one point to another, you need formal education, I sense you lack common sense of understanding.. a reminder, we are talking about davido being rich, not whether he's father started aeroplane business or davido having 1trillion or your father having 100k to feed you. I'm so pained at your level of foolishness, tell your dad to buy a PJ then you can refrain from bragging.. I have your time
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by millionboi2: 8:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
There's a clear cut difference between being rich and being happy.. He might not be happy but that doesn't dispute the fact that he is rich
I don't talk abt being rich or poor,those kind of discussion is for average ppl
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2020
millionboi2:
I don't talk abt being rich or poor,those kind of discussion is for average ppl
true, talking about peoples' happiness is for the low class
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by millionboi2: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
true, talking about peoples' happiness is for the low class
social media is deceptive, don't kill urself
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2020
millionboi2:
social media is deceptive, don't kill urself
Lol.. ok
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Raylight2(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt
In a saner clime this davido is not supposed to be singing

They are not actually rich the way they pretend to be
I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account
even if he has 1billion. isn't that enough to be rich?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by LagosAirport: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Letter to my unborn child
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Raylight2:

even if he has 1billion. isn't that enough to be rich?
Bro leave that guy.. you don't even need a billion to be considered rich

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Emmanuelcann: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Who will tell him?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by JohnnyBling(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Burna boy

Tiwa savage

Wizkid

Olamide

Davido

Choose your best album of 2020..

Mine is burna boy (twice as tall).

Same, where's Fireboy DML?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
You keep ranting like a mad dog.. perverting from one point to another, you need formal education, I sense you lack common sense of understanding.. a reminder, we are talking about davido being rich, not whether he's father started aeroplane business or davido having 1trillion or your father having 100k to feed you. I'm so pained at your level of foolishness, tell your dad to buy a PJ then you can refrain from bragging.. I have your time

Davido richness is not my problem but his bragging and influencing our youths to run on a fast lane

.Oga be rich now and stop bragging, the true wealthy people don't shout or brag. enjoy your wealth and save us the unnecessary bragging that's my point before untrained dog like you started bringing my popman that's not responsible for your life misfortune to my harmless opinion

this is how imbeciles like you elected the disaster will have at the helm of our government today

are you not ashamed your great grandfather defend rich people in his lifetime, your father did and you're still doing the same, it seems you people are on generational curse for defending who don't even give shit about you

I'm a fan of Davido but I hate chest beaters that's why I will always be enemies to your likes and Igbo here. Oga enjoy your loot, drug money and whatever and stop bragging, is that hard for your watery brain to grab? please take your fooliness elsewhere
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by FahBuLous: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

stick to Jesus and stop defending a human like you
I am nt defending him, i am telling u to mind ya business... Burna will show off, wizkid will show off, d banj will show off, u wont see it, na OBO you come de show ur frustration... Oga, he is a celebrity, he needs to do this to be relevant and trendy too... Besides that, he is making his cool cash... I will say what i said earlier, GO AND HUSTLE.. Okay bye..

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by rayval(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt

I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account

���.. I am no fan of anybody.. But bro. If you analyse your own life the way you just did Davido's, you won't be here dropping comments. Fix your life and leave people alone..

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 9:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

is either you failed comprehension passage in your English language in waec or you boyscout the exam

even when you read be rich for the sake of richness and not for bragging in the post you quote? I don't want to believe you live among human with this your low IQ, you should be in the zoo atm

This shows ur level of foolishness

Go and borrow a brain cos I know u have non
See this low life imp trying to tell someone how to go abt with his money

Guy u are too dA.ft for my liking joor
Its simple GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY AMD LIVE THE LIFE U WANT TO LIVE
and last time I checked its not by force to dey view topics abt davido or other naija artist

And for u to say davido is spending his drug money shows ur a big fOO.l
Pained ass mf

Carry ur frustrated life and go and face ur stupid leaders in naija

Im sure u are in naija typing this nonsense instead of looking for a way out of there

I laff u guy, davido dey Atlanta, u dey naija dey hate grin grin

I'm not trying to brag but I'm currently in switzerland....
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Davido richness is not my problem but his bragging and influencing our youths to run on a fast lane

.Oga be rich now and stop bragging, the true wealthy people don't shout or brag. enjoy your wealth and save us the unnecessary bragging that's my point before untrained dog like you started bringing my popman that's not responsible for your life misfortune to my harmless opinion

this is how imbeciles like you elected the disaster will have at the helm of our government today

are you not ashamed your great grandfather defend rich people in his lifetime, your father did and you're still doing the same, it seems you people are on generational curse for defending who don't even give shit about you

I'm a fan of Davido but I hate chest beaters that's why I will always be enemies to your likes and Igbo here. Oga enjoy your loot, drug money and whatever and stop bragging, is that hard for your watery brain to grab? please take your fooliness elsewhere
Since when did davido's bragging induced life in the fast lane on the youths? If you don't have a point for your hate shut up..

Bragging is a trait, even poor people brag, it doesn't have to be about wealth.. Mayweather, Mike Tyson(in his prime), rickross and more brag.. it was about davido telling his daughter he is rich until you brought up his Popman that was what led to your Popman, if that hurts you I'm not sorry.

We are not talking about the president or politics, spare me that..

You are a shame and a bigoted fool, I think he gives a shit about you that is why your great grand parents criticized successful people and now you are on here criticising him too, maybe it is a generational curse on your family to jealous and envy successful people.
Please break the chain, don't pass it on to that innocent child.

You are not a fan, keep shut.. don't try to associate yourself now, he's going to enjoy his money regardless of what you think.. try to get yourself a life, all hope is not lost and stop the unnecessary hate
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Bornsinner7: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Myhusband:

.Oga be rich now and stop bragging, the true wealthy people don't shout or brag. enjoy your wealth and save us the unnecessary bragging
Now you're using style to admit that he's rich.. mumu
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Lionelbhass(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Burna boy
Tiwa savage
Wizkid
Olamide
Davido
Choose your best album of 2020..
Mine is burna boy (twice as tall).
A better time and the girl is a photocopy of her dad
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by EmekaA125(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

He doesn't have 1 billion naira let alone 5billion. Una dey underate billion oo. Forget his boasting here and there. People wey get confirm cash for Onitsha, Aba, Lagos no dey make mouth.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by martius101(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2020
BrickDevo:
Your daddy is a friend to this wicked government, that explains the huge source of your family's money, the reason why you couldn't pose a bold front during #Endsars protest. Mofo!

All this hate wouldn't take you anywhere....na em say make you papa no dey government?.....abi na fault say em Papa get money?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by laluski(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido keeps shouting rich, rich, rich yet he has no private jet

Will this small boy ever grow up and stop shouting "riches" all over the place.someone needs to sit him down and make him understand... there's a difference between being rich and being WEALTHY
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by martius101(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

big maut....you know ow much come b 5billi....oga.... sit down there..
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by laluski(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Most igbo men in my area having shops at Ladipo are richer than this fool but don't make noise up and down
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by BrickDevo: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
JoeEeL:

Old story bro. He was a successful businessman but also doubled as a government crony. Same as Alakija. Or you believed her motivational grass-to-grace speech that it was mere tailoring that shot her up to the status of Africa's wealthiest woman?

Think am nah. What is she selling? undecided The world's richest have provable things they sell. Bill Gates sold Microsoft product across the world. That's visible. Jeff Bezos has a very visible Amazon he runs. But come to Nigeria, you will have Tinubu, Wike, El-Rufai, Davido's dad, IBB etc. buying private jets, having mansions outside without inventing a single product. And if at all they build corporations, it's corporations that aid and sustain their flow of stolen and stashed funds and don't provide any real benefit to the economy like Alpha Beta company or their Resort.

Even Dangote, as bad as he is, is still far better than all the aforementioned.

This is why I shudder because the Nigerian youth do not realise the magnitude of the corrupt beast that they will have to confront if they want a healthy society. Many of these crooks have overstolen and have gone scot-free. As in way too much. If we truly want to protest, Davido should stay out of it because his dad's hands are soiled -- and he's a direct inheritor of what is meant to be part of Nigeria's wealth. Yet he nonchalantly brags about it, in our face -- and mumus applaud without asking questions. cool

P.S Please try to google some of what I said if you have doubts though.
Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Birdborg: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido keeps shouting rich, rich, rich yet he has no private jet
guy go check am well
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Now you're using style to admit that he's rich.. mumu

If you read my earlier post you won't even bother to quote me but because of your paucity of simple comprehension

It's obvious 80% of you Dundee have problem with comprehension, be rich and keep the hype

Someone with 10m is rich in Nigeria and I'm sure he's in that circle but what's the bragging all about?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Since when did davido's bragging induced life in the fast lane on the youths? If you don't have a point for your hate shut up..

Bragging is a trait, even poor people brag, it doesn't have to be about wealth.. Mayweather, Mike Tyson(in his prime), rickross and more brag.. it was about davido telling his daughter he is rich until you brought up his Popman that was what led to your Popman, if that hurts you I'm not sorry.

We are not talking about the president or politics, spare me that..

You are a shame and a bigoted fool, I think he gives a shit about you that is why your great grand parents criticized successful people and now you are on here criticising him too, maybe it is a generational curse on your family to jealous and envy successful people.
Please break the chain, don't pass it on to that innocent child.

You are not a fan, keep shut.. don't try to associate yourself now, he's going to enjoy his money regardless of what you think.. try to get yourself a life, all hope is not lost and stop the unnecessary hate

I blame those imbeciles that breed another imbeciles like you

.abeg na human wey no know you, you dey write this epistle to defend with your jargons English grin

You're living a frustrated life
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

This shows ur level of foolishness

Go and borrow a brain cos I know u have non
See this low life imp trying to tell someone how to go abt with his money

Guy u are too dA.ft for my liking joor
Its simple GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY AMD LIVE THE LIFE U WANT TO LIVE
and last time I checked its not by force to dey view topics abt davido or other naija artist

And for u to say davido is spending his drug money shows ur a big fOO.l
Pained ass mf

Carry ur frustrated life and go and face ur stupid leaders in naija

Im sure u are in naija typing this nonsense instead of looking for a way out of there

I laff u guy, davido dey Atlanta, u dey naija dey hate grin grin

I'm not trying to brag but I'm currently in switzerland....

Complex inferiority dey worry you, Davido dey Atlanta grin and I should be jumping up and down for that? Do you even know who you're responding to?

The same USA I turned down because of their gun control problem? You know how many hustler entering Atlanta anyhow without even making noise?

Davido is in Atlanta is another achievement to Nigeria youths? It's official you're intellectually lazy
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
I am nt defending him, i am telling u to mind ya business... Burna will show off, wizkid will show off, d banj will show off, u wont see it, na OBO you come de show ur frustration... Oga, he is a celebrity, he needs to do this to be relevant and trendy too... Besides that, he is making his cool cash... I will say what i said earlier, GO AND HUSTLE.. Okay bye..

Tell your father that, I've chain of businesses that's if you know what that means, you're too slow to even be quoting me

You believe everyone here is in the same class with you imbeciles, so far David brag and Igbo chest beat, I won't mind my business and you Dullard here don't even have any right to tell me how to make my opinion

Next time you type faster than your common sense, I will tame you and made you useless with words

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.