Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds (61039 Views)

Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo) / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Hailey Adeleke: Davido Shares New Photos Of His Second Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

so Davido is worth 100million ? go and check upcoming artistes in USA worth and yet they're not bragging, why is most African daft?

just look at what this imbeciles is arguing about in 21 century? I fear who no fear your stupidity I swear

Oga virtually every entertainer brags one way or the other
Its their line of work....

You are here talking just go to Floyd mayweathers insta and u go run mad
Nonsense
The way Nigerians dey try form one thing sef.....

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by semyman: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ok

Vanity upon vanity
Pervert
Give your 10% to your fraudulent pastors to take care of their oloshos at home and abroad, that won't be vanity okay

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tonimax:

Since he has made the money let him spend as he likes nah

Why would u try to dictate to a fellow man how to spend his HARD EARNED MONEY AGAIN .....

stop acting dumb, they don't give award for stupidity in case you don't know

he should spend his drug money the way he want but he should stop bragging, many of his likes have influence our young promising youths to live on fast lane, some are dead on that lane, some are confused and some are still trying to do something dangerous

Africa stop defending stupidity

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by armyofone(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope he gives back to his community - not expecting Bill and Melinda Gate to do everything undecided cheesy
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Obioramichael(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
Ok

Vanity upon vanity

Please don't say that again... I dey here dey look for 10k since money and just stumbled on this page to congratulate Davido for his efforts in securing the financial future of his family and you are shouting vanity upon vanity.....

I'm not happy with you for this.. Poverty is the worst vanity!!

If you have the money spend it on whatever you love and cherish but don't disregard God.. For he is the ultimate one... Not shouting vanity abeg

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by stayclearofme: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Beautiful girl, arrogant father.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Myhusband(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tonimax:

Oga virtually every entertainer brags one way or the other
Its their line of work....

You are here talking just go to Floyd mayweathers insta and u go run mad
Nonsense
The way Nigerians dey try form one thing sef.....

run mad because of wealth that can't buy death? do you know Ajimobi worth? what was given to him is not even up to half plot

you need to wake up, no be everybody get entice with all this wealth, money and wealth is good but the hyping has no value.

just be rich for the sake of being rich, the bragging is height of naivety and dumbness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by ashawopikin(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
''Your daddy is rich'' Davido tells his second daughter, Amanda, as he takes her Diamond shopping (video)

In a heartwarming video shared online, Davido took Hailey into the jewelry shop and asked for diamonds for her.

Speaking to her, Davido who was beaming with so much joy said ''Money dey. Your daddy is rich. Tell them. Say my daddy gat money''

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1PE_dlcMHw
Thunder fire poverty

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

you should spend is drug money they way he want but he should stop bragging, many of his likes have influence our young promising youths to live on fast lane, some are dead on that lane, some are confused and some are still trying to do something dangerous

I can see how dumb u actually are
Spend his drug money as how??

Y the hate
See hate kills faster than anything on earth

Since u didn't see any reasonable thing to say u now turned it drug money
Nigerians and their hate sha

And for ur info davido has awards but locally and Internationally so get ur brains checked next time

U are just a pained MF that's all

Instead of u to pray to God to help ur condition u are here bad mouthing another ni**gas hustle to the extent of calling him a drug pusher or whatever, if its easy to push drugs sef go and push let me see nonsense

You blaming davido for the bad life the youths are living shows how far sense is from you

You that is talking how positively have u influenced the youths

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by seanwilliam(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

so Davido is worth 100million ? go and check upcoming artistes in USA worth and yet they're not bragging, why is most African daft?

just look at what this imbeciles is arguing about in 21 century? I fear who no fear your stupidity I swear

Mehn , never knew you daft like this sha.... are we in usa?
By nigeria standard he is very rich.. even by America standard he's not bad if he worths 100m( if you are sensible enough ma , u should know that was just an estimate).. do u have 50k in your account right now self? I wonder how a sane person would argue over davido being rich or not..

4 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Myhusband post=96114788]

run mad because of wealth that can't buy death? do you know Ajimobi worth? what was given to him is not even up to half plot

you need to wake up, no be everybody get entice with all this wealth, money and wealth is good but the hyping has no value.

Like I said it's not by force to view it nah

Next time to avoid high BP just skip
You are now trying to bring up vanity shit abi
Guy its his money
Next time make urs and live the way u like
Or u like don't make that's ur cup of tea

Look money is the root of all evil
But , but
The lack of money is evil it self na me talk am
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by JoeEeL(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
BrickDevo:
Your daddy is a friend to this wicked government, that explains the huge source of your family's money, the reason why you couldn't pose a bold front during #Endsars protest. Mofo!

His dad worked for the top echelon during the IBB regime and got oil wells reward, same as the era of the Alakijas of the time. That's known as the era of oil-bloc sharing. Many top business crooks made moves that period of which unfortunately, this man's dad appears to have seized.

Many Nigerians are not even aware of their country's history. As in the future of the youth have been sold long time ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

Your stupidity is something else
Most us rappers brag about how rich they are in there songs.
#saynotostupidity

3 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by RPG2020(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kestolove:
Burna boy

Tiwa savage

Wizkid

Olamide

Davido

Choose your best album of 2020..

Mine is burna boy (twice as tall).

FEM there

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by JoeEeL(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
datola:
Davido is the main hype man of himself.

He just sold an album too. Hence the superfluous recent media show, which is in order. cool

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Tonimax: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

just be rich for the sake of being rich, the bragging is height of naivety and dumbness

Like I said it's not by force to view it nah

Next time to avoid high BP just skip
You are now trying to bring up vanity shit abi
Guy its his money
Next time make urs and live the way u like
Or u like don't make that's ur cup of tea

Look money is the root of all evil
But , but

The lack of money is evil it self na me talk am

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Glovoutu(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
In Jayz's voice "sound of a nigga going broke is the loudest"..

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Cityqueengirl(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
It's good he taking good care of the daughter. I hope he extends it to the mother of the child too

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Shino444(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
I have noticed that a anytime Davido's matter is brought here it's always visited by hate

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Chidexthebest: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt
In a saner clime this davido is not supposed to be singing

They are not actually rich the way they pretend to be
I can bet my balls that as at this very moment davido don't have up to five billion naira in his account
Don't hate, Emulate

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

he should spend his drug money the way he want but he should stop bragging, many of his likes have influence our young promising youths to live on fast lane, some are dead on that lane, some are confused and some are still trying to do something dangerous

So Davido is now a drug dealer
You really need to see a doctor

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Unconquerable: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Davido keeps shouting rich, rich, rich yet he has no private jet
Shut up. Bad belle. Must he own a private jet?
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wizkid fans, calm down...just calm down, una hear, abeg nor get high BP for anoda person money grin
One idiot talk say buying diamond doesn't make you rich, I guess e poor father get house full of diamonds

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Savagethe21st(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Programmers here is how to change your android app icon https://medium.com/hackmobile/how-to-change-your-android-app-icon-4cf6d1d326d8
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Money answers all things. Ecclesiastes 10:19.
Tell that to rich people who are who have terminal disease and those looking for children
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by nedekid: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Yeah, he does not have a private jet, he has a freaking airliner. Any plane that flies non stop LOS- ATL is a large size PJ ie airliner class.
Bombardier global express 6000.
$65m jet.
You may argue say na im papa get, but I'm papa and him no argue who get.

1 Like

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by mozona(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
who is he oppressing?

well not me...

he is richer and richest than me for now but yet am contented.
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
openuniversity5:
I'm over 35years now and my Dad has never told me this motivational word to me. Nawa o this life no really balance

You now have the opportunity to tell the motivational words to your own children

2 Likes

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by LaReinaa(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wahala for who no get rich daddy grin
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by mukthar2000(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Audio player

Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I insulted you saying what? Where was the insult directed at you?

What do you mean by money hasn't been able to solve any of your issues in that shithole sir ??
Re: ''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds by Akada1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:

Hater spoted .
No be your age mate ,you dey forbide to get ordinary Bentley ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.