Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi (83192 Views)

Eight Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by allawizzow(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
emrain:

Poverty mentality. Smh.
You better work it back to Ibadan and look for something doing instead of wasting your life in that dead zone because of cheap onion.
What makes it a dead zone?
I'm currently in maiduguri right now and I must confess, the north is not what they paint it to be.
Borno is more secured than most Southern regions in Nigeria. Even their economy is awesome.
I don't know who created that mindset that the north is poverty ravaged. I think you people use the almajiris as standard for everyone in the north.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by 2sexycom(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
Why not take advantage of the price difference to make some cool money for yourself by buying it in large quantity and sell it in another State where the demand and price are high?
the huh is more interested in likes and shares.. You can imagine.

When he could have just start such business. Help people buy for a fee and send to different locations in the South. Trust me, before the end of NYSC, he would be having nothing less than 1M
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Kokaine(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Bro if you are from ibadan, we can do some business on this onions thing.
four months ago, a bag of onions in dutse was 1850 naira
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by allawizzow(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I understand how you feel. The truth tastes like Quinine! Very bitter! I will force it down una throat for una own good
Whose throat?
I'm way above these nonsense. You always believe everyone on this platform is in same class as yours
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Dasherz(f): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
shey i should not just start onion business like this in Akwa Ibom State?

one of those tiny onions actually sell for #50 here
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by honest1480(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
2sexycom:

When he could have just start such business. Help people buy for a fee and send to different locations in the South. Trust me, before the end of NYSC, he would be having nothing less than 1M
And some people are busy kicking against my advice.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ibadansun1: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kokaine:
four months ago, a bag of onions in dutse was 1850 naira
Are you from ibadan?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by lekki1444: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
majamajic:
This is 2k onions for lagos
this is 10k onions in ebeanos in lekki
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by AmKen(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
majamajic:
This is 2k onions for lagos

You are not far from the truth.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by lekki1444: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:
Whilst in some part of the country, the price of Onions is bout matching the price of Gold lol....i and some newly made friends visited a market in Ganjuwa, Bauchi and see the amount of onions I got for just #200 shocked if I should get to buy same in Ibadan I'll spend not less than #500/600

I guess I'm loving Bauchi already grin tho the cold has been hitting sha
i need to move to bauchi. i like the cold. the cheaper onions is a bonus
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by 2sexycom(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
my brother, only a few people are smart to spot opportunities in this country ooo. Very very very very very very very very fffffeeeeewwwwww.

Like 0.01%
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by honest1480(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
2sexycom:
my brother, only a few people are smart to spot opportunities in this country ooo. Very very very very very very very very fffffeeeeewwwwww.

Like 0.01%
I believe in your statistics dear

1 Like

Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by efighter: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
BIGGERhead4:
The North get enough food. When the North Cough when it comes to Food, the entire EAST will catch cold. grin

South South should be drinking its Oil and hawking the rest in Lagos holdups.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by moscobabs(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Greenback:

Oga keep quiet

Who is this?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kokaine:

You have not started boy. When you start you will refuse to go back to the south. We just bought a house in dutse for 2.1m
A plot in government quarters near government house is 900k. You can still take bike for #30.

Don't talk too much bro, Got a nice one room and parlor all tiled and personal toilet with shower rushing virtually water everywhere and well painted house for 45k yearly, those that got a 3bed room flat got at 150k/year in a well developed estate o. I love the state tho, good roads, street light everywhere at night and minimal cost of food

The state is cool just heard some rumours of Christians/muslims lingering beef
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by muller101(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
You love bauchi because of onions. SMH
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by muller101(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
wellmax:
Without the North, the rest of Nigeria will probably die of hunger.
How?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by icankel: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Not surprised though...am aware onions is gonna be cheap over there in the north

Southerners capitalize or rather take advantage of a situation to enrich themselves at every slightest opportunity...
They increase the price of everything beyond what it is supposed to be once they notice or sense a looming situation just to make wealth...our own selfishness and quick money in this South is too much

There should be a price regulation or rather price control

You see what am saying...imagine what the guy above me is saying...this is not profit making..it is called stealing....Damnnnnn the criminality in every Nigerian especially Southerners is second to non...
Walk out of this thread while I Smoke my weed with anger

even Malam that brought his own direct from North to Lagos will not sale this quantity less than 2k. something is wrong somewhere
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Y'all are not getting the sarcasm, I mean life here is cool like cool except the lingering Christians/muslim beef. not only onions but cost of living to

luckydion:
this onion can cost more than 2k in Abuja. Even in Suleja Niger St. where some run to get cheaper items, you can hardly buy this with 2k base on current mkt price.

Come to Proper reasoning of your interest, How can u beginning to love a state for Only Price of Onion? How is Life there as an intending youth?
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Tonymario58: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
If the Igbos venture into onion farming, our northern brothers will not find it funny.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by icankel: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
moscobabs:
I always say it that if North decide to fight South, they don't need any other weapon to fight us....They should just stop sending foodstuffs to the South....na Hunger go kill us for them.

We Southerners think we are too educated to farm, our land is green with good weather and fertile but we decide to hold on to insufficient white collar jobs.

So pathetic embarassed
same way they need our money to farm abi they will continue eating onions, is a win win or lose loss
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
If e reach lagos na 200 for one
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by poyet(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
In sokoto, those onions will be sold at N30
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
Why not take advantage of the price difference to make some cool money for yourself by buying it in large quantity and sell it in another State where the demand and price are high?
So that you guys can loot it on the way.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by jamiudarex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
BigDick70inch:

For Abule egba side of lagos..
One nah 30naira..
Which side in Abule egba do you stay
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by honest1480(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
CamusMidas:

So that you guys can loot it on the way.
It's as a result of this type of your mentality that many keep getting richer, while on the other side, many keep getting poorer.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
2sexycom:

honest1480:

Virtually every Tom, dick and harry are all into transportion/sales of onions and yes I agree it's a good business but it doesn't interest me. Y'all should know business is really not only about the profit you'd make but also weighing ur odds. Fine I should transport down south n sell, how easy would it be to transport? how quick would it sell? who can I trust in dealing business with? these are one amongst questions to ask

But that's by the way, everyone got their diff plans n biz ideas but me I'm tryna use the high population of the state and the boarding Northern state to my advantage
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, the fact that youths in the south do not like farming means they are lazy? Where is your intelligence?
The fact that there are Almajiris, ex Almajiris who can work in the farm in exchange for water means Southerners are lazy?
The rich people in the North are the ones that own farms majorly, not an average youth. They invest lots of money in farming, they have cheap labour, thats why they are able to produce massively. Farming there is just like herding, the children herding cows are no different from slaves, looking tattered, uneducated, etc,same thing when you get to their farms. Will you now say those children are more hardworking than our children just because they spend every minute in the bush with cows?
Again, Southerners are more hardworking than any Northerner that I have met.
This is a very reckless statement.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by honest1480(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ablemed:

Virtually every Tom, dick and harry are all into transportion/sales of onions and yes I agree it's a good business but it doesn't interest me. Y'all should know business is really not only about the profit you'd make but also weighing ur odds. Fine I should transport down south n sell, how easy would it be to transport? how quick would it sell? who can I trust in dealing business with? these are one amongst questions to ask

But that's by the way, everyone got their diff plans n biz ideas but me I'm tryna use the high population of the state and the boarding Northern state to my advantage
Those who are interested know how to navigate their ways through all these huddles you mentioned.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by Ablemed: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
efighter:

South South should be drinking its Oil and hawking the rest in Lagos holdups.

Lmao grin grin
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by AfroKnight: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
But really. Why onions go cost if no be say na bastards dey rule this country? Why should food be expensive for the masses? Makes no sense. In 2020, governments around the world should have moved on from providing basic things. But no, Nigerian governments are still using food, shelter and electricity as campaign points. What’s a shame.
Re: See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi by leisuretym: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lai Mohammed right now.

Nigerian Economy recovered in 2 weeks under Buhari and booming , Nigerians are now throwing onions away because its too cheap!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire / I Will Never Forget The Time A Girl Was Caught Having Sex In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.