Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals (1363 Views)

New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
True Or False:Nigeria has only benefitted politicians in APC,PDP and APGA and past and current military generals.

The average Nigerians can't boast of portable water,electricity,good public schools,roads,security,hospitals,public libraries,transportation in their local communities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
BMC and TMC zombies yay or nah
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by helinues: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Which sane mods would move this trash to fp for Christ sake.

Choi

2 Likes

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is just lies.

Many Nigerians can boast of portable water,good public schools,roads,security,hospitals,public libraries,transportation in their local communities.

All these facilities we have them, not perfect but they work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Choi
Question open to debate that is why it should be moved to fp. The only benefit the average Nigerian has got is a passport to escape to saner climes.
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
1oneee:
[s][/s]
screaming like a gay grin
grin
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by helinues: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Question open to debate that is why it should be moved to fp. The only benefit the average Nigerian has got is a passport to escape to saner climes.

Stop using your present condition to judge others...

There are many Nigerians that are not politicians that are doing pretty fine..

Hustle smartly nigga

1 Like

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by tollyboy5(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Choi
Its not front page worthy and it not thrash either.
Nigeria as benefited only people with shallow mind set, criminals, low IQ policians.
The intelligent once flew away or kept low profile to maintain dignity

1 Like

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Hustle smartly nigga
Doing fine being their own goverment by providing their own water,soakaway,sending their children to private school,providing their own security, electricity.

3 Likes

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Hustle smartly nigga

Leave him, he is in Netherlands as he claimed and continues to complain about Nigeria everyday.

Ask him if he is a landowner or owns any business where he stays, he owns nothing.

1 Like

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by helinues: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Doing fine being their own goverment by providing their own water,soakaway,sending their children to private school,providing their own security, electricity.

Like I said , hustle smartly so that you won't be envying successful people...
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Leave him, he is in Netherlands as he claimed and continues to complain about Nigeria everyday.

Ask him if he is a landowner or owns any business where he stats, he owns nothing.

You think millions of Nigerian in diaspora don't care about the country?Even the ones that went through Sahara Desert and Mediterrean Sea to escape to Europe are still concerned about the happenings and want the country to get better.
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by tollyboy5(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Hustle smartly nigga
Many brilliant mind are dying , so because of the few successful people you claimed, you think others are not struggling enough.

Hypocrisy is very bad!! I can break your head if you act that way in real life to me.

3 Likes

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

[s]Like I said , hustle smartly so that you won't be envying successful people...[/s]
I can never envy corrupt people that turned the country to the poverty capital of the world and turned Nigerians to refugees all over the world even in places like Bangladesh,India,South Africa and Cameroun.
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by helinues: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
tollyboy5:

Many brilliant mind are dying , so because of the few successful people you claimed, you think others are not struggling enough.

Hypocrisy is very bad!! I can break your head if you act that way in real life to me.

Wait, are you saying those who have been voting for both our past and present politicians are from Pluto?

1 Like

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You think millions of Nigerian in diaspora don't care about the country?Even the ones that went through Sahara Desert and Mediterrean Sea to escape to Europe are still concerned about the happenings and want the country to get better.

If they want a better Nigeria, you can't do it from abroad, you have to be on ground.

Infact there is nothing you runners can do.

When in Nigeria, you did nothing, what change can you even bring except complaining from morning to night
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by helinues: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I can never envy corrupt people that turned the country to the poverty capital of the world and turned Nigerians to refugees all over the world even in places like Bangladesh,India and South Africa and Cameroun.

Your argument are always wayward...
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by tollyboy5(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Like I said , hustle smartly so that you won't be envying successful people...
shocked successful criminals?
welldone

1 Like

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by tollyboy5(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If they want a better Nigeria, you can't do it from abroad, you have to be on ground.

When in Nigeria, you did nothing, what change can you even bring except complaining from morning to night
If people like your type are dismissed from this country we'll understand where we're going.

3 Likes

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You call Nigerians in diaspora runners. They remit over $30 billion dollars back home to support all their relatives.

Remember Nigeria has no government, every man/woman for themselves. There is no social security system, you depend on your family to survive.

1 Like

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by helinues: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
1oneee:
[s][/s]
just like your pusy grin

From you claiming I am married to I am a gay , now referring me as a female, abi SE male dey get puna ni.

Choi, I have done lots of damages on some people oo
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You call Nigerians in diaspora runners. They remit over $30 billion dollars back home to support all their relatives.

Remember Nigeria has no government, every man/woman for themselves. There is no social security system, you depend on your family to survive.

remit what?

That is fake news.

Lets think for once.

If desporas remit 30 billion dollars as you claim, why is Nigeria always in dollar crisis, why cant Nigeria fund the budget.

Those remittance are fake numbers
Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by tollyboy5(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Wait, are you saying those who have been voting for both our past and present politicians are from Pluto?
If you do your analysis well, apart from civil servant and illiterates, many sane Nigerian don't vote but get voters card. Only few intelligent people vote. The civil servant and pentioniers like my dad are not sound intelligent people that could move Nigeria to next level, they're just people who like to maintain the statue quo

1 Like

Re: True Or False:Nigeria Has Only Benefitted Politicians And Military Generals by Rosskivvyy: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I can never envy corrupt people that turned the country to the poverty capital of the world and turned Nigerians to refugees all over the world even in places like Bangladesh,India,South Africa and Cameroun.

Who sends you here everyday to demonise Nigeria?

Do you actually have a proper job?

Does someone pay you to do this?

You are so irritating.

You need to get a life.

Even in Nigeria, millions of people are happy and enjoying life, while you torture yourself daily with these negative sentiments.

You are actually hurting yourself psychologically.

Learn to see the positives in every situation and bring some joy into your life or you will have health problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa / Twitter Ban : LAVERN Spencer Response To Twitter On Nigeria Banning Twitter / A Yoruba's Man Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.