Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! (32559 Views)

Maybe ASUU Wants To Get A Ban / ASUU Wants FG To Negotiate With Union To End Strike / LAUTECH Tuition Fees, ASUU Wants Immediate Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by TopeQs: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Incognito403:

No one is targeting ASUU more. They're trying to play the victim card which is a big lie.

you're targeting ASUU right now, and leaving the federal government.

they ARE the victims, they are owed, FG signed an agreement with them since 2009, an MoU was signed after that, many years has past and FG still isn't paying the money, the federal government is the culprit. After this endsars protest, I recall reading a news that Gbajabiamilla(speaker of assembly) said Lagos will need #1trillion, I'm not disputing that, I just want to say, have you ever read a news that the speaker asked for #100bn for educational reform? what I'm saying is, the people in government is doing everything else except what needs to be done and that is, just pay this people and let them go.

Recall they had a slight agreement last month when ASUU seemed to be ready to accept a #50bn and some more fees that I can't recall now, why happened after that? the FG decided to play a fast one by now saying that the money isn't for ASUU alone, that they rest of NAAT and others also have a share in it, that meeting ended in a big disagreement.

FG is the real problem, if you're afraid to say it, I understand. I'm saying FG is the real problem. The people I pity is just the state universities that are on a "solidarity" strike with something that doesn't fully concern them. Their state governments are a disgrace, they need to order them back to school.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by VTJN(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Alexis11:

Lol... How old are you??

ASUU don't care about any university or the students. They are fighting for themselves. grin

Most Profs in the governing council of our Universities are even worse than Buhari in economy, embezzlement and tyranny. cool
We are all selfish not just ASUU
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2020
NOwazobia:
everyone is selfish. Government, ASUU and the students. Students are only concerned about themselves (their academics) not minding if their lecturers are short-change, paid (eat) or not; now, tell me if that is not selfishness.
Some of the students are lecturers' children, now imagine such students crying for their father to resume when his father is yet to be paid the money that will be used for the child's school fees and feeding. We are all selfish.
The government is a cheat and a criminal, history has taught me never to trust them.

As the government is corrupt and selfish so are the lecturers. Gone are the days lecturers had the interest of the students. No students is selfish be it the child of the lecturers or the FG. These same lecturers cried for autonomy and they were given that still these lecturers have always taken advantage of the students through blocking, sex for marks and compulsory sale of their copy and paste books or handouts. Lecturers that steal the work of students through projects. Despite the money lecturers are paid, they will still rip off students. Like I have always said, the lecturers and the FG are selfish.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by VTJN(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2020
NOwazobia:
you sound as if ASUU just go on strike for no just cause. Is it not crazy that on organisation just decide to strike for no reason? If this is true, then the government have no reason meeting inconclusively with them weekly.
Outsource standby lecturers, and the government will not owe them, maybe they will be doing humanitarian services. Thesame government you guys continually lambasted has finally become saint because of ASUU? If you guys trust the government that much why continue the endsars protest even while it have been disbanded? Hypocrisy and acute selfishness is a general attitude of every Nigeria students.
Dont mind them, we are all selfish
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by shadeyinka(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

Good question

Many Nigerians are a lost cause

Look at the kind of thing they are talking here

The real culprits are the federal government here
If the FG got its act together
All these wont be happening
I agree with you.

ASUU had been discussing with the FG about IPPIS for more than 4 years now. To most people, the issue is just coming up of now.

The FG like to blackmail people
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by enirock(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2020
CzarChris:
I hope you have have been reading the news, ASUU rejected the ₦30b EAA and asked for the revitalization fund to be increased from ₦20b to ₦110b. If ASUU was selfish, they would have accepted the EAA and we will go back to business as usual. But ASUU is fighting for everybody, but the public seems not to see it that way. I believe ASUU should just accept the EAA and forget about the university revitalization. The public will suffer it more not ASUU.
The EAA was never rejected, rather, they wanted it solely for ASUU excluding Ssanu and the other body. If government accede to that demand, then the two other bodies would go on strike making resolutions reached counter productive.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by 9jatriot(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes they enjoy going on strike. Try the strike nonsense as a bank worker and see what will happen to you.
All those on IPPIS have been paid, those who have not been paid are probably those who do not want to work in the federal universities again because if you still want to work in any federal parastatal, you go and register on IPPIS, very simple
renzie:

You think ASUU enjoys going on strike? ASUU. For your information they have not been paid for about 5 months..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Ochibaisik(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am going to sue ASUU and FG for the length of time they cause Nigerian students to waste.Nigerian students should be paid 100 billion for damages.I need support from all quarters.

1 Like

Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
TopeQs:

you're targeting ASUU right now, and leaving the federal government.

they ARE the victims, they are owed, FG signed an agreement with them since 2009, an MoU was signed after that, many years has past and FG still isn't paying the money, the federal government is the culprit. After this endsars protest, I recall reading a news that Gbajabiamilla(speaker of assembly) said Lagos will need #1trillion, I'm not disputing that, I just want to say, have you ever read a news that the speaker asked for #100bn for educational reform? what I'm saying is, the people in government is doing everything else except what needs to be done and that is, just pay this people and let them go.

Recall they had a slight agreement last month when ASUU seemed to be ready to accept a #50bn and some more fees that I can't recall now, why happened after that? the FG decided to play a fast one by now saying that the money isn't for ASUU alone, that they rest of NAAT and others also have a share in it, that meeting ended in a big disagreement.

FG is the real problem, if you're afraid to say it, I understand. I'm saying FG is the real problem. The people I pity is just the state universities that are on a "solidarity" strike with something that doesn't fully concern them. Their state governments are a disgrace, they need to order them back to school.

You must be an ASUU strong man or relative of an ASUU strongman. All sectors of the economy infrastructure, security, agriculture, housing et all except the political offices are underfunded and if they were all to go on strike for 8 Months or resort to using ASUU Tactics of force things will not be good for all of us.It is apparent that president buharis government doesn't prioritize education, ASUU Members should get voters card and vote a president that prioritises education. ASUU should brainstorm and come up with better ideas they have the brightest mind in the country, This strike approach has never worked for them.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by authority2006(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

But what would have happened if government took actions well before ASUU called on the strike?

Would they still have gone on strike?

I'm still trying to understand how it's possible for any organisation to dictate to its employer. ASUU can only use the students as blackmail
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by authority2006(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

I agree with you.

ASUU had been discussing with the FG about IPPIS for more than 4 years now. To most people, the issue is just coming up of now.

The FG like to blackmail people

No, ASUU is the one using students to blackmail the government and it looks like it is not working. The only way employees could dictate to their employer is through blackmail and ASUU has a perfect tool to use, students
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by ojladi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Meanwhile, Johesu members were not paid for a month and a half in 2018 for going on strike but ASUU is being paid for absconding from work for 9 months.
This life nor balance
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Horluseye(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Both ASUU and FG are not serious.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by jolyment: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
TopeQs:

The truth is that ASUU just don't want for themselves only, of course their interest is paramount, they still want the government to invest more in tertiary education. It's not easy dealing with the federal government, how many times have we seen these politicians sleeping during house meetings and they get enormous pays while professors work their butt off for a small amount. Government owned tertiary institutions in Nigeria are also an eyesore, they are a mess, the hostels are not fit to live in, the classrooms are not accommodating the number that are being admitted, the laboratories and libraries are not well equipped and so on.

A developed country is made from 3 important sector.
-Education
-Health
-Power.

Once those 3 can be gotten in place the country will pick up faster than bolt.

Many of us are just caught up between their endless disagreement. I believe if the government understand another route, ASUU may not have to always resort to strike, we have intelligent lecturers in many tertiary institution, I'm sure they would have worked something out.

Federal government will rather spend many billions of dollars on project we would not see in many years than pay #200bn to ASUU and let them be done with strike for many years..

Even if this strike ends, I'm sure they'll be another one in about a year, ASUU is being pressured currently by many citizens(me especially, I had just a few months to graduate before the strike, yet here I am, an undergrad in November, very hurtful), we're all neglecting the federal government who could end this any moment but claim not to have money. They only need to include their ASUU agreement money into the next budget, that way no one will be sat with to pay, just a direct deposit instead of always sitting with minister for labour.

The sad part is, the government won't do it, they'll keep meeting with ASUU every year till the next administration takes over and hand over the debt to them and the cycle may keep going.

This country is a sham.

You may be right. As for they hundreds of millions pumped into institutions, how sure are you that that money isn't just their salaries, the budget for education get smaller each year.

I'm not backing ASUU totally, I'm supposed to be ready for service right now, I'm as frustrated as you are probably. I'm just saying, if government pay ASUU their money, would there be need for strike? And please, don't say IPPIS, I hate ASUU for that reason. I believe if FG pays ASUU well and on time, they'll be no need to counter IPPIS by ASUU, but I don't know the full story on that.

The meeting between them is just like an abusive relationship, you would always think they're going to change you'll agree to stop fighting, yet another promise is broken. You get mad again, fight for months and reconcile, and the cycle continues.

My point is, they are both at fault, we just seem to target ASUU more, forgetting that it's the government's fault..

ASUU is right on IPPIS because it can't capture lecturers peculiarities. If it can ASUU will embrace the imported software.Besides IPPIS, why should FG owe earned academic allowances for more than 5 years? Why will FG refuse to fund education properly and default on signed agreement?
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by TopeQs: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
MuhMubRaj:

You must be an ASUU strong man or relative of an ASUU strongman. All sectors of the economy infrastructure, security, agriculture, housing et all except the political offices are underfunded and if they were all to go on strike for 8 Months or resort to using ASUU Tactics of force things will not be good for all of us.It is apparent that president buharis government doesn't prioritize education, ASUU Members should get voters card and vote a president that prioritises education. ASUU should brainstorm and come up with better ideas they have the brightest mind in the country, This strike approach has never worked for them.

I'm not an ASUU strong man, I'm not even related to any lecturer, that I know of anyway. I'm a frustrated student that is as tired as anyone can get.

I agree ASUU need to rework their strategy, the strike really hasn't work for them. What I was just telling the other guy is, if federal government still don't pay them, they would still go on another strike.

the picture below is a screenshot from my class' WhatsApp group, We've been in 500 level since 2019... we should be preparing for NYSC now, but still an undergrad, so I'm frustrated too, I'm just more angry at the Federal government than at ASUU.

1 Like

Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by TopeQs: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
jolyment:

ASUU is right on IPPIS because it can't capture lecturers peculiarities. If it can ASUU will embrace the imported software.Besides IPPIS, why should FG owe earned academic allowances for more than 5 years? Why will FG refuse to fund education properly and default on signed agreement?

I don't even care about ippis, I'm just frustrated with the government that would rather allow ASUU to be on strike for this long, even when millions of youth are at home due to that.

ASUU is at fault, but the federal government is like an enabler, ASUU is on strike because of the FG.

both are useless.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by imagrg(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
ASUU is selfish and undaunted about the students academic progress.

They make absurd financial demands for themselves for less inputs and add other demands as cover-up to attract public sympathy.

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!
THE YOUTHS ARE WISER NOW!

1 Like

Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Decimus: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

If you are within the system, you would have understood.

All FG owned research organisations are suffering of what ASUU is demanding now. Since the inception of IPPIS non had been able to absorb Post Docs, Visiting Researchers, Adjunt Researchers and Sabbatical staff. All the protests and objections have fallen on the deaf ears of the FG.

Sadly, the only language the FG understand is FORCE! Only two organisations in Nigeria has been able to get the FG to reason and these are NMA and ASUU. NMA has patients in the hospital as leverage while ASUU has students as leverage. It is unfortunate, but STRIKE is the only language the FG understand.

ASUU had been discussing this same issue of IPPIS for more than 4 years now to no avail. As a last resort, ASUU went on strike. How then is it still their fault?

So when has NMA ever embarked on a 9 month strike before?
If ASUU says they have a mou with FG in which the FG have refused to honour. How many times have they explore the legal option by dragging FG to court?

Around 2018, they still embarked on about 5 months strike, with this 9 months, that's 14 months and still counting in less than 3 years. Just how much time then do they spend in the classroom impacting students with knowledge in their career.
It's just like though they enjoy downing tools cos at the end of the day it will be more or less an indirect paid leave to them.

This ASUU strike is nothing like a show of force, if it is, it won't have linger for this long without a solution. It's just an avenue to waste student's time and frustrate parents' efforts.

I don't think NMA has ever gone on a strike longer than 1 or 2 months before.
ASUU needs to stop this nonsense, to improve the quality of tertiary education in Nigeria is a collective effort and not ASUU sole business, we can achieve that by putting the right people in the right places, so ASUU should stop using this claim to line their selfish interest.
As long as we have this current crop of thieves in Power, even decades of strike won't change anything.

And NASS need to review the strike action and Industrial act in the constitution. This is embarrassing looking at it from the outside,
In this case of the current strike, they don't deserve to be paid more than their two months full salary when they get back to work.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Decimus: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
NOwazobia:
as far Nigeria is concern, there is no alternative. Your government only understands violence (physical or mental). You suppose to know this fact.

Lol, so what physical and mental forces have been exerted on the government so far in this almost a year old strike?
If ASUU claim their is a signed document that the FG have failed to honour, let them drag the FG to court and present the document. But they'd rather be on an indirect paid leave.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by jolyment: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
TopeQs:

I don't even care about ippis, I'm just frustrated with the government that would rather allow ASUU to be on strike for this long, even when millions of youth are at home due to that.

ASUU is at fault, but the federal government is like an enabler, ASUU is on strike because of the FG.

both are useless.

What is the fault of ASUU please?
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by rollybest(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
oyatainer:

Forget about the Revitalization of the university as ASUU state it to be.

Why did ASUU allow government to pay 30 billion for EAA and only 20 billion for Revitalization of University they use as blackmail.
Not all of us reason along with ASUU line of reasoning.
They are selfish, egocentric and callous.

Tell me how many unions gets attention like ASUU in this country.

By the time government is pushed to the wall and implement privatisation of University of force them to take pay cut or no salary for the months of absence, they will know that they also need to compromise some of their demands.
Chai am ashamed that i have a fellow that reasons like this as a fellow compatriot. Tell me how will Nigeria develop with your kind of persons?
Chai am shocked

1 Like

Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by TopeQs: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
jolyment:

What is the fault of ASUU please?

ASUU knows that, they'll be paid even if they are on long strike, that's why they always resort to strike.

ASUU are using the students as a pawn, we all know what type of government we have, they don't care for no citizen. The students are the only one that suffers, if ASUU cares they won't go on this last strike. Their selfish interest is why we are. If government paid them all their arrears(salaries and allowances), they will resume immediately, I'm sure you know that. So how's that a fight for improvement of educational sector.

ASUU only start this last strike because of IPPIS, no matter what you'll say, we know it's IPPIS that made them embark on this current strike. They are now using the remaining unanswered agreement to blackmail the federal government.
The truth is, if FG didn't withhold the salaries of those who didn't register under IPPIS, they would not have embarked on this strike in the first place, they may strike later, but not at that time.

note: fighting for what may be their right is not a crime, but it's a crime to be affect other people who have no say and are totally helpless (the students). Both FG and ASUU are at fault for that.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Michael33(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's glaring already... He was paid to write this. If he'll be fair, he should have gone to interview any ASUU chapter chairman and then go to the fg side to and use his brain accordingly to understand the real truth... But since he's been paid, he lost his sense of reasoning and sold is conscience. It's sad the kinds of journalists we have in this country.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Michael33(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Brandonx:
The sad truth! Why can't ASUU look for an alternative way of making demands undecided the striking strategy is stale and obsolete as it has not done much good to the students who are always at the receiving ends.

Can you suggest an alternative?
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Michael33(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Decimus:

Lol, so what physical and mental forces have been exerted on the government so far in this almost a year old strike?
If ASUU claim their is a signed document that the FG have failed to honour, let them drag the FG to court and present the document. But they'd rather be on an indirect paid leave.

I guess you're new in this country... How many court ruling has this current government honoured?
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Michael33(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
TopeQs:

I'm not an ASUU strong man, I'm not even related to any lecturer, that I know of anyway. I'm a frustrated student that is as tired as anyone can get.

I agree ASUU need to rework their strategy, the strike really hasn't work for them. What I was just telling the other guy is, if federal government still don't pay them, they would still go on another strike.

the picture below is a screenshot from my class' WhatsApp group, We've been in 500 level since 2019... we should be preparing for NYSC now, but still an undergrad, so I'm frustrated too, I'm just more angry at the Federal government than at ASUU.

I'll blame you all. The strike could have been called off should you all demand govt implementing ASUU demands and not just Endsar during the protest...

They were willing to do anything at that time, but you all allowed the window pass... If Nans can stage a peaceful match to villa, the strike won't last 2-3 days after that.

But I know you all don't have the liver to demand for what is rightfully yours.

It's sad!!!

Education has brought many countries from nothing to something (China, India, Malaysia and many more), why we have to push our government to do the needful is surprisingly disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Decimus: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Michael33:

I guess you're new in this country... How many court ruling has this current government honoured?
That doesn't mean ASUU shouldn't give it a try.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by shadeyinka(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Decimus:

So when has NMA ever embarked on a 9 month strike before?
If ASUU says they have a mou with FG in which the FG have refused to honour. How many times have they explore the legal option by dragging FG to court?

Around 2018, they still embarked on about 5 months strike, with this 9 months, that's 14 months and still counting in less than 3 years. Just how much time then do they spend in the classroom impacting students with knowledge in their career.
It's just like though they enjoy downing tools cos at the end of the day it will be more or less an indirect paid leave to them.

This ASUU strike is nothing like a show of force, if it is, it won't have linger for this long without a solution. It's just an avenue to waste student's time and frustrate parents' efforts.

I don't think NMA has ever gone on a strike longer than 1 or 2 months before.
ASUU needs to stop this nonsense, to improve the quality of tertiary education in Nigeria is a collective effort and not ASUU sole business, we can achieve that by putting the right people in the right places, so ASUU should stop using this claim to line their selfish interest.
As long as we have this current crop of thieves in Power, even decades of strike won't change anything.

And NASS need to review the strike action and Industrial act in the constitution. This is embarrassing looking at it from the outside,
In this case of the current strike, they don't deserve to be paid more than their two months full salary when they get back to work.
I smile at your seemingly lack of comprehension of the magnitude of the problem.

If NMA goes on strike for 3 days, people die!
That's an irreplaceable loss to families.
FG has to act fast and they always do

What happens when ASUU goes on strike for 6 months: parents pay extra, time is wasted,
FG waits until it becomes embarrassing to them

Unfortunately, strikes in whatever form is not good for the Nation.
If only the FG will do the right things at the right time, there may not be any reason for strikes.

The irresponsibility of Government usually lead to these strikes.
The effect is not as drastic.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by shadeyinka(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
authority2006:

No, ASUU is the one using students to blackmail the government and it looks like it is not working. The only way employees could dictate to their employer is through blackmail and ASUU has a perfect tool to use, students
When a government agency has nothing to blackmail the government with, they are treated like trash. Their aspirations become unimportant
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by shadeyinka(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
authority2006:

When a government agency has nothing to blackmail the government with, they are treated like trash. Their aspirations become unimportant to the FG
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by Decimus: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

I smile at your seemingly lack of comprehension of the magnitude of the problem.

If NMA goes on strike for 3 days, people die!
That's an irreplaceable loss to families.
FG has to act fast and they always do

What happens when ASUU goes on strike for 6 months: parents pay extra, time is wasted,
FG waits until it becomes embarrassing to them

Unfortunately, strikes in whatever form is not good for the Nation.
If only the FG will do the right things at the right time, there may not be any reason for strikes.

The irresponsibility of Government usually lead to these strikes.
The effect is not as drastic.

Exactly the point. So ASUU strike can't force the Government's hand as you people think.
It's not only getting embarrassing for the Government, it's already embarrassing for ASUU too.
ASUU should find something else to do and stay on their job and put end to all these incessant strikes. 14 months and still counting in just 2+ years, when do they even get to work.
Re: Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! by shadeyinka(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Decimus:

Exactly the point. So ASUU strike can't force the Government's hand as you people think.
It's not only getting embarrassing for the Government, it's already embarrassing for ASUU too.
ASUU should find something else to do and stay on their job and put end to all these incessant strikes. 14 months and still counting in just 2+ years, when do they even get to work.
Are you saying that ASUU should just go back to work, collect their salaries and don't bother if the system finally shut down or become a glorified secondary school?

This can easily be done. Lecturers mark time in the class, publish junk research papers, promote themselves to become professors and produce totally useless graduates who know virtually nothing more than that with which the y came into the university from their secondary school.

Do you have a minimum deliverables and expectations from the Lecturers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy / Finally Jamb Have Release The Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.