Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads (51180 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Over 42,000 Unclaimed Certificates - University Of Calabar Write An Open Letter / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by EncourageMe: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
These android phones are very affordable, just 20k, everybody is rushing it, do not be left out, you can buy for your friends/relatives as Christmas gift as well. Android version 7.0, it also comes with other great and latest specs. .brown1,
to order, WhatsApp/Call/SMS on 07037139155.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by chukwuibuipob: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
We don’t NEED am angry angry
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Gkay1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
we nor need am now
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by chukwuibuipob: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nah BLACK FRIDAY we dey nowi.5k nkoh undecided cheesy angry
EncourageMe:

These android phones are very affordable, just 20k, everybody is rushing it, do not be left out, you can buy for your friends/relatives as Christmas gift as well. Android version 7.0, it also comes with other great and latest specs. .brown1,
to order, WhatsApp/Call/SMS on 07037139155.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by AstuteChap: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
If them still dey charge money for people to collect am, then dem never dey ready. We go wait till dem talk say dem go pay us to come collect am, then na that time we go reason their matter cool
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by PBeni(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrr grin
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Offpoint1: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

I am not a third class graduate and i have not collected mine, because i dont need it, education in Nigeria is overrated especially a Nigerian certificate of any class.
Go and collect your certificate ogrin
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahah, make them go Italy go run advert.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by pacificom: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
There is no job in the country, that is why graduates never bother to spend money that they don't have in collecting a certificate that they don't have any urgent need for.

4 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
ProfAmaben:
No difference between tissue paper and certificates in Nigeria. The only difference is that you pay higher for the latter.

Learn a skill today and leave certificates for the blind.
Professor why now? grin
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Siberia01(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
I weep for Nigeria oh
in the next 5 years

but why is it that anything concerning
education
technology
innovation
manufacturing

you don't see any African countries....

AN AVERAGE BLAVK IS ALLERGIC to ANY THING RELATED TO KNOWLEDGE

2 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Juell(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Certificate is losing it's value in Nigeria
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by waleadeagb(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mr Registrar and Admin,

Please just keep them in good shape....I might need mine when I eventually become a presidential political party candidate or governorship candidate soon. However, presently, I am in the business of hustling International Limited......Thank You....

6 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by pacespot(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na that "notification of degree" paper people are carrying about, who get time for certificate grin grin grin

This is another indication of a failed government. If there are available jobs provided for the youth, government can easily compel them to get their certificate in order to secure the job. But nada undecided

2 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ee wey collect wetin we take am do?
Abeg make them chill first.
When person for use NEPA bill as certificate enter any office for naija.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by EncourageMe: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Nah BLACK FRIDAY we dey nowi.5k nkoh undecided cheesy angry

Importation cost is very expensive now, we will run at big lost if we sell below 20k sir/ma.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....the niggarrr above me

Most Niggarrrrs way get the result don dey do street with better tools and format

And the girls don turn runs babe
Make i light up another tie of weed for the night.. before i sit on my chair to huzzle for the night
there is always light and fire at the other end of my weed..

Chinese huzzle nor easy......if not for WeChat/alipay.... wetin real niggarrrz for do
God punish mark Zuckerberg and Facebook....them nor go fit frustrate us
Wia u dey for Benin? I wan suck your deeq. U dey give me joy
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by tope93: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
The stress for Uniben too much
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Sniper101(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
abeg, na which day AAU go beg us like dis angry
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by benhope222: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Most Niggarrrrs way get the result don dey do street with better tools and format

Make i light up another tie of weed for the night.. before i sit on my chair to huzzle for the night

Chinese huzzle nor easy......if not for WeChat/alipay.... wetin real niggarrrz for do

Baba but I still dey rock my Facebook since 6 months now on low key just keep their rules ...

WeChat pay my homies that year ooo Business deals
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by rawlineo2000(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
What is the benefits of collecting the certificate?

Na to enter street they hustle big time oooo
Check my signature.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by olaniyilukman(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kelly2713:

share me the idea too brother.
i have a very good laptop, though i use it for autocad designs but i need something more
I will never allow this opportunity to pass me, I have a good laptop as well..
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Biggers82(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Can you imagine when IMT Enugu Collected #20k form me just to collecte that useless Certificate now University is giving it free what a shame to IMT Enugu
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Gabriel004: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kelly2713:

share me the idea too brother.
i have a very good laptop, though i use it for autocad designs but i need something more
Me too.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Stake2odds: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Simple IT solutions can save them all these stress and errors. Print them out on watermarked papers as they come. And maintain records of successful printouts.
Even in advanced countries like UK or US, it is not done then its Nigeria you want that to happen.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by EndSarsNow7: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
They have Reasons
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Tunex252(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Con teach me work abeg
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Uchesis: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
When the president doesn't have a certificate. Why should i bother to go and collect mine? Uniben should pay me sef to come collect it cos i'll be doing them a favour
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by FolushoPoster(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
How far bruv we get talk oDamnnn niggarrrr

[/quote]
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Brandonx:
Probably most the people refusing to collect their certificates are 3rd class graduates grin
What am I going to do with the certificate after 10 years, Frame it and put it in my living room?

No really so, many are disappointed they wasted alot of time pursuing it.

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Wizzyflexx: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Mark na mumu..dey frustrate men since 1804 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
It is becoming obvious people are becoming aware they really don't need certificates to be whatever they want to be. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.