Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads (51121 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Over 42,000 Unclaimed Certificates - University Of Calabar Write An Open Letter / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Seyzcham91(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
confirm!
ProphetofOdin:

I am not a third class graduate and i have not collected mine, because i dont need it, education in Nigeria is overrated especially a Nigerian certificate of any class.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by MCDanselm(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kelly2713:

share me the idea too brother.
i have a very good laptop, though i use it for autocad designs but i need something more
People dey build house everyday.... Enter area go find construction site.... Connect with Mason... Dem dey hear underground talk....make sure say you pray before you step out....

I dey give u advise... Because me too na Architect.... E no easy but... No go put hand for wrong thing
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Goodman247: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....the niggarrr above me

Most Niggarrrrs way get the result don dey do street with better tools and format

And the girls don turn runs babe
Make i light up another tie of weed for the night.. before i sit on my chair to huzzle for the night
there is always light and fire at the other end of my weed..

Chinese huzzle nor easy......if not for WeChat/alipay.... wetin real niggarrrz for do
God punish mark Zuckerberg and Facebook....them nor go fit frustrate us
go and look for a legit work to do, lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Goodman247: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
Nigeria schooling na scam...
Certificate seems to be useless in Nigeria
very true bro
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by EBeThings: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Most Niggarrrrs way get the result don dey do street with better tools and format

Make i light up another tie of weed for the night.. before i sit on my chair to huzzle for the night

Chinese huzzle nor easy......if not for WeChat/alipay.... wetin real niggarrrz for do

Abeg boss give me updates abeg about that Chinese hustle... Abeg no sly me baba ... Abeg you no say hustlers Dey help fellow hustlers
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by DeMoneyGenius: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Can you imagine!
And I'm paying #35 000 to collect mine somewhere in North Central Nigeria.
Chai!
There's God oo!!!
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Femack(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
连中国女人都没有再付钱了
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
31 years and above done die nay?
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by obstead200(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
christejames:
Osas don finally find out say him go dey cash out steadily without any thick paper wey them call certificate, so why Osas go need am again?

But our universities most a times are the cause of this, what stops them from issuing the certificates on the day of convocation or a day after? if they had been doing it like this we won't be here begging those that graduated more than three decades ago to come back and collect their certificates that they may not have any need for again. Some are probably late already.

My set was fortunate because we were issued ours just a day after convocation.

Slawormiir, what do you have to say?
true talk ooo. I graduated about 16 years ago. 3 years after graduation, my certificate was not ready. I just left it with the school ooo. I can't come and stress myself.

This country is just bleeped up

2 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by scopusng(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
I got mine last two years after 18 years of passing out from this same school. Yeye sch. Na 1600 naira I spent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Kokaine(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Simple IT solutions can save them all these stress and errors. Print them out on watermarked papers as they come. And maintain records of successful printouts.
my brother...... Me self dey wonder ooo
Central University of Karnataka sent me my certificate via email. All I did was print it in concord paper. What matters is that your name is in their database for verification of authenticity by whoever needs to.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Agbgift(f): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Make them wait,we dey come.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Andrenalin: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kelly2713:

share me the idea too brother.
i have a very good laptop, though i use it for autocad designs but i need something more
Bros good evening ooo, my AutoCAD Dy show exponential for the coordinate area you get idea how I fit take remove am and my unit na architecture ooo. help a bro if u can sir, thanks .
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by EBeThings: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Boss I don reply your mail. Thanks so much God bless
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Emeka71(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
christejames:
Osas don finally find out say him go dey cash out steadily without any thick paper wey them call certificate, so why Osas go need am again?

But our universities most a times are the cause of this, what stops them from issuing the certificates on the day of convocation or a day after? if they had been doing it like this we won't be here begging those that graduated more than three decades ago to come back and collect their certificates that they may not have any need for again. Some are probably late already.

My set was fortunate because we were issued ours just a day after convocation.

Slawormiir, what do you have to say?
Sometimes the certificate is not usually ready until after convocation.

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by TheMostComplex1: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
thesicilian:
You're asking people who have probably no good jobs since over 5yrs of graduation to come and still pay money to collect their certificates.

They said it's free. Read well
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by ProphetofOdin: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Offpoint1:

Go and collect your certificate ogrin

Bros, I no need am mk them carry give akara woman mk she use am tie akara for customer.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by gonkin(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Simple IT solutions can save them all these stress and errors. Print them out on watermarked papers as they come. And maintain records of successful printouts.

That's how I got my ND cuz dem wan stress person die before.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by gonkin(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
osamz007:
LIKE SAY U GO USE AM GET JOB
lol good one
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by uvie66: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
All these Universities self..so they don't practice what they teach in there IT department..must students certificate be stored in hard copy format, why not store soft copy version then print and laminate when the student request for it.

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by SKINDOGGY: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bro how you take run wechat
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by SKINDOGGY: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2020
bro' can you help me with wechat friend verification and QR code since you are already a member abeg
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by kabillionaire(m): 1:45am On Nov 18, 2020
It's like the university is lost in space and don't know what time it is.. what do u expect them to do with the certificate?
have never used mine and this's close to 2 decades.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by VickyRotex(f): 1:48am On Nov 18, 2020
31 years and above? issoright grin
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by blingxx(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2020
benhope222:

Baba but I still dey rock my Facebook since 6 months now on low key just keep their rules ...

WeChat pay my homies that year ooo Business deals

Nawao ..weytin you dey run abeg ..mine no reach one month before them block am walai mark na werey
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by mDavenzy: 2:39am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Boss show me road abeg... hustle don change lately and man dey find am hard to survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by ehinmowo: 2:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
Probably most the people refusing to collect their certificates are 3rd class graduates grin
What am I going to do with the certificate after 10 years, Frame it and put it in my living room?

I am 2:1. I schooled in dt school. It's been over 4 years now. In case u don't know, certificate don't mean much in NIgeria again.

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Pio44: 5:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Use for wat na, d only usefulness of it is to use and rap akara
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Kelly2713(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Andrenalin:

Bros good evening ooo, my AutoCAD Dy show exponential for the coordinate area you get idea how I fit take remove am and my unit na architecture ooo. help a bro if u can sir, thanks .

Launch the software and press U, which means unit from there u can change ur unit froma architectural to want u want. If its nt working that open file menu and go to options. U can manipulate things there
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by alkines(m): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Pls don't mind some ignorants on this thread saying who cert EPP!! Collect the cert fes make u sef come they shout who cert epp, e fit day needed anytime o. No turn obaseki o
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by obynoceaser: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

bro send me ur Wechat id make I add u
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Trybes(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2020
They would deliberately delay issuing certificates on time. Now the graduates have decided to do without them. Tell me who is now crying out loud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% / Abubakar Ibrahim Is The "Longest" In Kwara State Polytechnic (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.