Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads (51648 Views)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / Over 42,000 Unclaimed Certificates - University Of Calabar Write An Open Letter / Guard Your Certificates Well, We’ll Not Issue Twice- WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by NNC5: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2020
goes to show how worthless going to school is.. wink

the rich people in every society did not go to universities
I don't know why people are dying to enter school
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by KVN1(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....the niggarrr above me

Most Niggarrrrs way get the result don dey do street with better tools and format

And the girls don turn runs babe
Make i light up another tie of weed for the night.. before i sit on my chair to huzzle for the night
there is always light and fire at the other end of my weed..

Chinese huzzle nor easy......if not for WeChat/alipay.... wetin real niggarrrz for do
God punish mark Zuckerberg and Facebook....them nor go fit frustrate us

Baba I hear say you be better person.. I need your help with tools for wechat
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by hatchetman(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Most Niggarrrrs way get the result don dey do street with better tools and format

Make i light up another tie of weed for the night.. before i sit on my chair to huzzle for the night

Chinese huzzle nor easy......if not for WeChat/alipay.... wetin real niggarrrz for do
Mark na cow.
Bro Abeg reply my pm abeg. E dey important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by femi4: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
Probably most the people refusing to collect their certificates are 3rd class graduates grin
What am I going to do with the certificate after 10 years, Frame it and put it in my living room?
Not true, if you don't make certificates available 1yr after graduation, the zeal to pursue it will dwindle sincesome establishment still accept transcript or statement of results as alternative

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by orumba(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Leg and cv is enough to land you dream job
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by mDavenzy: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2020
hatchetman:
Mark na cow. Bro Abeg reply my pm abeg. E dey important.
bros fit still dey sleep by now
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Felicox(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Mine in uniport has been ready since, but to collect it you will spend nothing less than 25k. So what's the hurry?
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Wetin i wan tak una certi do again when am successful without it.
shebby una dey hoard am.Why Una no chop am since.yeye school. undecided awon were!

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by deavicky(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
Probably most the people refusing to collect their certificates are 3rd class graduates grin
What am I going to do with the certificate after 10 years, Frame it and put it in my living room?
my bro it's not true oh e get as life go favor u with ur statement of result, u would remember the original.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by gforce5: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2020
What a joke of a country. So they cannot afford to post these certificates to the students home address or send the hard copy via email? In all my years living abroad, I did not go to my school to collect my certificates. They were all posted to my home address. Hell, I still receive letters from my schools to my Nigerian address. If a foreign country can successfully post a letter to Nigeria, why can't Nigerian institutions do it within their own jurisdiction? Nigeria is stuck in the 80s man.

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Preshmane(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Boss, help a brother mouth dry since all this while.. give me update abeg
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Fifthwave(f): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2020
sinkhole:
University of Benin, Nigeria has urged the graduates of the University to come and collect their uncollected certificates as the keeping of the certificates by the University is costing them money.

If the graduates refused to collect their certificates within one year of graduation then they will be levied whenever they come forward for collection.

UNIVERSITY OF BENIN R M. B. 1154, BENIN CITY, NIGERIA.

Office of the Registrar
Our Ref: REG/RO/C.73
NOTICE TO ALL GRADUATES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
registrart.unlben.alu.ng

Date: 130, November, 2020

The Management of the University of Benin has noted with dismay that many graduates of the University of Benin are yet to collect their certificates, thereby increasing the cost of storage and the burden of preservation of these uncollected certificates.

With a view to reversing this trend, management has resolved as follows:

1. That all graduates of the University, who are yet to collect their certificates, are to do so forthwith or within three months of this notice without a charge.

2. That at the expiration of the three months of grace (15. November, 2020 — 15. February, 2021), the following charges shall be levied for certificates not collected within the period.

0-1 year of graduation FREE
1-5 years of graduation N5,000
6-10 years of graduation N8,000
11-15 years of graduation 12,000
16-20 years of graduation N15,000
21-30 years of graduation 20,000
31 years of graduation and above N25,000

PLEASE note that collection of certificates from the University of Benin is FREE when collected within one year of graduation.

Signed C.I, Ehigiator Ay. Registrar
Ag. Registrar & Secretary to Council CLARKSON I. EHIGIATOR, B.Sc, MPA (Benin)

Nigerian public universities are mad.

Certificates that should be ready on convocation day won't be ready and people would travel to various parts of the country. And when it's ready eventually and people can't come to physically pick them up and 1 year turns 2, turns 3, 4, 10 years... And you expect them to pay to come and retrieve their certificates. Is it not madness?

What happens to mailing the certificates to their address? Mad fools.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by 21stDecember: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
This ones are giving theirs out without charging a fee. Come to IMSU and ask
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Andrenalin: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kelly2713:

Launch the software and press U, which means unit from there u can change ur unit froma architectural to want u want. If its nt working that open file menu and go to options. U can manipulate things there
Thanks for helping , God bless u. I have done all these before now and even repeated it again but still no avail. Thanks bro
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Favyblinky(f): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
pozehnani:
Na by force?

People don't care anylonger because it's useless in Nigeria.

Imagine.. someone will graduate and wont be able to get a job with his cert until he attains retirement age where no coy will want to employ people within that age bracket and you tell them to still value the damn certificate.

Use it to fan yourselves in your stuffy offices.
lol �

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by favour101(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Collect it to do what with it
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by efficiencie(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
sinkhole:
University of Benin, Nigeria has urged the graduates of the University to come and collect their uncollected certificates as the keeping of the certificates by the University is costing them money.

If the graduates refused to collect their certificates within one year of graduation then they will be levied whenever they come forward for collection.

UNIVERSITY OF BENIN R M. B. 1154, BENIN CITY, NIGERIA.

Office of the Registrar
Our Ref: REG/RO/C.73
NOTICE TO ALL GRADUATES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
registrart.unlben.alu.ng

Date: 130, November, 2020

The Management of the University of Benin has noted with dismay that many graduates of the University of Benin are yet to collect their certificates, thereby increasing the cost of storage and the burden of preservation of these uncollected certificates.

With a view to reversing this trend, management has resolved as follows:

1. That all graduates of the University, who are yet to collect their certificates, are to do so forthwith or within three months of this notice without a charge.

2. That at the expiration of the three months of grace (15. November, 2020 — 15. February, 2021), the following charges shall be levied for certificates not collected within the period.

0-1 year of graduation FREE
1-5 years of graduation N5,000
6-10 years of graduation N8,000
11-15 years of graduation 12,000
16-20 years of graduation N15,000
21-30 years of graduation 20,000
31 years of graduation and above N25,000

PLEASE note that collection of certificates from the University of Benin is FREE when collected within one year of graduation.

Signed C.I, Ehigiator Ay. Registrar
Ag. Registrar & Secretary to Council CLARKSON I. EHIGIATOR, B.Sc, MPA (Benin)

Was the certificate available after one year of graduation? God help us.

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by mDavenzy: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
EBeThings:

Boss I don reply your mail. Thanks so much God bless
bro share with me too na abeg
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Kelly2713(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Andrenalin:

Thanks for helping , God bless u. I have done all these before now and even repeated it again but still no avail. Thanks bro
Eyaa, screenshot and send let me see
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by ekevwe(m): 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:

3rd class graduates without bribing any lecturer is better than second class upper graduates that bribe their way out.

Don't use grade to judge graduates from Nigeria universities my man.

1 Like

Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by Teeacom: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

bros,abeg show me the way,wechat and alipay, facebook don tired me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by edoairways: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNC5:
goes to show how worthless going to school is.. wink

the rich people in every society did not go to universities

I don't know why people are dying to enter school
That is not true.
Re: Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads by iKingsley(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
obynoceaser:
bro send me ur Wechat id make I add u
hello, bro, I need your help. You fit help me verify my WeChat ID. I want to create but it requires another user to scan my QR code with theirs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa / A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... / Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.