Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (9886 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chii59:
Some years ago, I remember reading in the news about a 10 year old "bride" who bled to death on her "wedding" night, somewhere in the Middle East. The groom was more than 20 years older than her and his dick, well, bigger than she could take.
That's for those who ever thought it sensible to put the age of consent at 11 years. Bloody pedophiles.

grin
Chii59:

That guy is living in an alternate universe. How many child brides both in Africa, Middle East and Asia especially get to further their education.
I've read gory tales about child marriage and life after marriage for those girls. Even the docuseries I've watched on BBC and CNN paints a sad picture. That one is talking about Ben Carson. Did Ben Carson tell him what he went through by getting married early? Even for older ladies, pregnancy can be difficult even resulting to death sometimes, how much more a developing teen.
What's the statistics for VVF in Nigeria? The North has the highest. There's nothing beautiful about child brides or child marriages.

The bolded. How old is old enough grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sad story. Anyone who thinks age of consent in Nigeria is 11 and stands by it is most likely guilty of crimes pertaining to abuse.

Chii59:
Some years ago, I remember reading in the news about a 10 year old "bride" who bled to death on her "wedding" night, somewhere in the Middle East. The groom was more than 20 years older than her and his dick, well, bigger than she could take.
That's for those who ever thought it sensible to put the age of consent at 11 years. Bloody pedophiles.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
What are you saying?!

WORDWORLD:

It shouldn't be so in this well exposed part of the world grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
What are you saying?!

Am saying what you said.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Having a feeling he may have huge predatory tendencies, with all this back and forth talk derailing people from what 'is'

Chii59:

I'm not even replying to him, but to those reading through the post. He will see the error of his ways someday.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yes, without understanding.

WORDWORLD:

Am saying what you said.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Sad story. Anyone who thinks age of consent in Nigeria is 11 and stands by it is most likely guilty of crimes pertaining to abuse.

What about 12, 13, 14. It is so in China, Japan and Germany respectively. Oh I get it. They are better exposed. grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm done with this. Go to those countries then if exploiting young girls is your thing.

WORDWORLD:

What about 12, 13, 14. It is so in China, Japan and Germany respectively. Oh I get it. They are better exposed. grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Having a feeling he may have huge predatory tendencies, with all this back and forth talk derailing people from what 'is'

It doesn't take much to know he has such tendencies, hence the defense he's putting up in favour of child marriage. Just yesterday, I watched the minister of health in an interview talk about cervical cancer how the HPV virus is sexually transmitted. And how young girls who are sexually active are at a risk of contracting it amongst other things he spoke about.
I'm yet to see one good thing in child marriage, sexual promiscuity etc. Not even one.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm done with this. Go to those countries then if exploiting young girls is your thing.

Oh you now see it as being exploitation in this well exposed countries? grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
It's nothing but all negative - from a health perspective and many other perspectives.

Chii59:

It doesn't take much to know he has such tendencies, hence the defense he's putting up in favour of child marriage. Just yesterday, I watched the minister of health in an interview talk about cervical cancer how the HPV virus is sexually transmitted. And how young girls who are sexually active are at a risk of contracting it amongst other things he spoke about.
I'm yet to see one good thing in child marriage, sexual promiscuity etc. Not even one.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chii59:

EVEN WHEN MOST OF YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE THE AGE OF 16 ACCORDING TO SIXFEETBELLE? grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

EVEN WHEN MOST OF YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY BEFORE THE AGE OF 16 ACCORDING TO SIXFEETBELLE? grin
You'd sure like me to defend my morality won't ya? I'm bigger than that.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by MYSTIC19(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
op.. I was tangle up inna kind of situation just similar to this.. but the difference was that the girl was the one who wanted a relationship... So she was too young(17)and I could not go so low in dating an under age girl.. so ma man I advise you let her slide...

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by themaestro08(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
[s][/s]One thing about the internet is that not all results are true.[s][/s]

Go have sex with an 11 year old in Lagos and show them this, you will end up behind bars.

Again, go check your constitution - go check what our law says

Not trying to back sides here... But you will come across more intelligent and wise if you don't attack every argument.

However, the guy you quote is right, in some part of the north, the only age of consent is "a pair of breast and menstruaton", yeah, take it from a northerner. That may be totally different from a place like Lagos. We all know Nigeria is massive and diverse. So yeah, I just hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
I know you don't think everything on the internet is right, so what was the striking out for?!

Read my comments about laws in the North and South, if you did you wouldn't have jumped to your keypads that fast

themaestro08:

Not trying to back sides here... But you will come across more intelligent and wise if you don't attack every argument.

However, the guy you quote is right, in some part of the north, the only age of consent is "a pair of breast and menstruaton", yeah, take it from a northerner. That may be totally different from a place like Lagos. We all know Nigeria is massive and diverse. So yeah, I just hope you get my point
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chii59:

You'd sure like me to defend my morality won't ya? I'm bigger than that.

Of course you are bigger than that. Most of you really don't like the hymen talk grin It's not a big deal to you folks grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Wait what?

When did I say that? angry angry
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Of course you are bigger than that. Most of you really don't like the hymen talk grin It's not a big deal to you folks grin
Very predictable of you. You're not smart, not by an inch.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by themaestro08(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
I
nwaezeemmanuel:
By exposure, i mean societal framing.

They get better sexual orientation than here where parents leave their kids to discover things in their adulthood.

Different societies, different laws for different reasons. If you want to have sex with a 16 year old in Nigeria (especially Lagos and Abuja), be ready to plan gist for your cell mate.

Why are you making it look like the guy you are are arguing with is a potential rapist? Why are you this disrespectful and condescending?

I blame the guy. I can stand thick heads who can't argue/debate with proper decorum and politeness..

And besides, he is right

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chii59:

Very predictable of you. You're not smart, not by an inch.

Thank you for the compliment grin Smart girl
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
I have seen past comments of yours where you directly call people 'thug', 'bastard' - although i know you had good intentions.

But don't come here to preach about being polite because you are not reserved with insults here.

By the way, anyone can be a potential rapist - believe it or not. That doesn't mean every person is a rapist, it just means it can be anybody.

themaestro08:
I

Why are you making it look like the guy you are are arguing with is a potential rapist? Why are you this disrespectful and condescending?

I blame the guy. I can stand thick heads who can't argue/debate with proper decorum and politeness..

And besides, he is right

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by themaestro08(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I have seen past comments of yours where you directly call people 'thug', 'bastard' - although i know you had good intentions.

But don't come here to preach about being polite because you are not reserved with insults here.

By the way, anyone can be a potential rapist - believe it or not. That doesn't mean every person is a rapist, it just means it can be anybody.

Being polite doesn't mean "I turn the other cheek to get another slap" . Its funny how you just pick a single word out of a lengthy conversation just to prove a point.

I yeah, I still maintain my stance - you are making it sound like the guy you are arguing with is a potential rapist, which is the height of disrespect

Can you tell him that to his face? Or are you a keyboard warrior but a toothless dog offline grin cheesy?

No ves o, just that you sound a bit insensitive and disrespectful

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
I wont quote you after this. You want to paint a terrible picture i won't be a part of. My comment doesn't call him a rapist.

Even the guy wasn't triggered. If you want to play victim on his behalf, you are free. Read my posts, read my comments and go find out if I'm as impolite as you think i am.

Good day.

themaestro08:

Being polite doesn't mean "I turn the other cheek to get another slap" . Its funny how you just pick a single word out of a lengthy conversation just to prove a point.

I yeah, I still maintain my stance - you are making it sound like the guy you are arguing with is a potential rapist, which is the height of disrespect

Can you tell him that to his face? Or are you a keyboard warrior but a toothless dog offline grin cheesy?

No ves o, just that you sound a bit insensitive and disrespectful

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I wont quote you after this. You want to paint a terrible picture i won't be a part of. My comment doesn't call him a rapist.

Even the guy wasn't triggered. If you want to play victim on his behalf, you are free. Read my posts, read my comments and go find out if I'm as impolite as you think i am.

Good day.

Leave that hypocrite. Taking panadol for another's headache grin Maybe he's also a predator that's why it is hitting him differently.
Know that, when you set out to be different, you'll meet so much opposition from elements like him and the rest. Don't despair.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Amarisco(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
So many packaged paedophiles it is sickening cry.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by holymiles(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

There's this girl that I love.
I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

We just got talking and trying to get along.

But she's much younger than me.
She's 16, I'm 26.

She likes me but not with any emotional attachment.

I haven't asked her out yet but I know she'll agree if I do.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

Honestly I wouldn't want to lose her.

It's not as if I don't know what I want.
But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.
dude 16?? komofit.. that's bullshit. it's child abuse.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by teejay29(m): 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Am experiencing similar situation, the girl in question is 19 and i am 32,my friends are advising me to take advantage of her but me am just seeing her as my younger sister.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wait what?

When did I say that? angry angry

grin You mean you can't even remember? I hope you won't deny this comment by you.

Sixfeetbelle:

FGM was done on young girls aged 10 to 15 at the start of puberty to help them remain virgins until their wedding night by cutting off their clitoris and labia majora, meanwhile most ladies lost their virginity aged 12 to 16. Can you see the correlation here?

A virtuous woman will meet all her husband's needs when he meets her halfway. If she's always feeling unsatisfied after sex, she'll feel something is wrong with her especially if she's been told by friends and well wishers that sex gets better after the first week or so (emotional distress might affect her productivity in the home) That's where a man upping his sexual game would be an advantage. Are you in tune with ways to give a woman sexual gratification?

I talk about modernity cause that's where the world is at now. Kick it all you want, we will continue to march forward. High libido in women has been discovered to not be a bad thing after all, men can testify. Trust me you don't know frustration until you meet a wife who doesn't see the need to have sex except on days marked for procreation. (Women who underwent FGM full this table).

And yes, I agree. You can go the way of your forefathers but remember it will only work well if you meet a woman with low libido or you up your sexual game. (No be only 3 sex positions dey for this world cheesy)

Peace. I'm out.

Click on sixfeetbelle and it will take you to the source of my reference.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

grin You mean you can't even remember? I hope you won't deny this comment by you.

What kind of detective are you sef? Na wah oh undecided

Besides I think this was taken out of context, especially now that I've seen where you're using it.

That I said it doesn't mean majority wanted it that way,
or that it's okay or acceptable cause there are a lot of issue associated with underage girls encouraging in sex eg fistula and co. hence why FGM was an acceptable thing
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nerdfrost(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akinpresident:
You can be more civil than this

How civil can someone be undecided undecided
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What kind of detective are you sef? Na wah oh undecided

Besides I think this was taken out of context, especially now that I've seen where you're using it.

That I said it doesn't mean majority wanted it that way,
or that it's okay or acceptable cause there are a lot of issue associated with underage girls encouraging in sex eg fistula and co. hence why FGM was an acceptable thing

It wasn't use out of context. It was infact to riddicule men who see VIRGINITY as their number one priority. Hence a difficult task on their hands in finding Virgins cos most have been loose since as young as 12.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Why You Should Not Bath With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.