Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (29934 Views)

I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by chinedumoooo: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
baliyubla:
If Umahi thinks he will achieve his 2023 Presidential Pipe dream ambition with the APC, then he is the biggest dullard that ever liveth, even worse than Buhari.

You never can tell.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Emotionss: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dav umahi you have my support.

But las las the youths political parties will take over from 2023.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Donspicey: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na dia mata be dat.........

Before 2023 we will know wats up.......

So many hidden agendas.......

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Brotherbaby(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Governor Umahi made a good decision and bold step. Congratulations to APC, more Eastern states to bag!!!
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by brexit: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
He is very courageous, an achiever par excellence

PDP has lost one of its best performers out of foolishness, they would have done everything possible to retain him

He has shown boldness unlike most igbo politicians, kudos to a great developer

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by favor914: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
pauluwa:
U left injustice to NO JUSTICE
Taking panadol extra for another man’s headache?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by tnerro1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
E go shock am when APC go lose 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Captain6(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
poetictwenty:
Ebonyi as a state has no business being in the opposition.
Ebonyi is too poor a state, whose allocation and IGR won't be enough to service their recurrent expenditures talk more of capital projects.
In a society like ours , where capital projects from the federal government are located in states that align with the government at the central, Ebonyi needs as many projects as possible to join the league of developed States.
For me, I believe it's a step in the right direction for umahi and the good people of Ebonyi state.
Have been to Ebonyi recently? Browse about developments going on there.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by cogonnaya(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am not surprise by his defection, he has always being the man in between. I knew this day will come and it will be his biggest mistake as a politician to defect.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by RedScorpion(f): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
favor914:
How do you know, is anyone in your family related to him?

What Injustice is he talking about when he controls the PDP Structure in his state. ?

He should tell Nigerians that he left because he see the APC as a party to further his political ambitions.

Politicians see their party as a vehicle to achieve their dreams, so he should stop deceiving himself.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by emexc11(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Far from that, my mind tells me that there is skeleton in his cupboard that he is striving to cover.
If it's just because of injustice, am 100% certain that he will get times two of it in APC.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by aziaka111(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who is talking about parties again, all we need is good governance, youths must rule
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Monfred: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
After two tenure as a governor, na wa naija politician always act funny.

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Jdbrasco2: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
PDP messed up. Don't like APC thou. We need a new party with ideology.. Finally, I think the South East should abandone PDP cos they failed at both state and federal level. SE has been patient enough.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by LLMG: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
At the expense of his people's interest. It's a pity.
Nwadiuto247:

Why are you people like this? He cant join the party without eyeing something. It may not be presidency but some other things. please leave him.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by vRendoh(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Easterners should resign from national politics and concentrate on local politics. They are good in business...sure! Politics? Zero!
Play play 2023 will come and go and they will not produce the president.
If by dismantling their strength I PDP to build afresh in APC will give them the president...congrats.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by vioment: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chairman dun talk.

One more advice:

If you are not consoling with every tribe or condemning all these tribal and religious things; then stay away from it. No pity party talk.

I wish umahi and hopefully zulum, the two real true leaders among the current crop of leaders, the best. Others can't show face because they were busy doing personal account uplifting. Now that many Naijans are in tune to leadership with action and results, those unfocused leaders are now playing catch up.

Ahead ahead. No time.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by hush15: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:

The Cable

So he thinks APC is where justice is? This Umahi has just proven to be a very stupid man. Oya, make we see the justice wey he dey look for.

Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by YoungAncient1: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
You left because you have always been sympathetic to the President. Besides, you are thinking the Presidency will be zoned to the east and you might be considered.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by jUeLiZ: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
I honestly think this defection stuff should be highly regulated...once you defect to another party.. you will only be eligible to defect back after 20 years...dis people are making democracy useless in Nigeria.... greedy and selfish lots

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by NGpatriot: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
See all the insult and abuse the usual suspects are raining on the man for stating the obvious truth.

Why not just counter the man and show us what the SE benefited from the PDP.

1. PDP did not any presidential slot to the SE after decades of loyal support and dedicated votes.

2. 3 PDP presidents including GEJ did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE, not 1 single gutter, not 1 single classroom, not 1 inch of road, not even the year after year promised 2NB.

So, exactly what did the SE benefited from the PDP?

Nothing, Zero, Nothing...............

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by blackgold90(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some southeast governors will decamp to APC to make APC primary difficult for Tinubu in 2023.Cross Rivers State and Anambra State Governor are warming up to decamp too.

Some SE will position themselve in PDP too.
The problem that APC will have is to give the power to South West .

Because PDP North/SS will clear APC SW or SE presidential candidate.

The South as a whole can't win any election except they unite

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Arysexy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
omenka:
If he would be the biggest dullard, what then would you say about the entire Sputh East region and how shabbily pdp has been treating them over the past 21 years?

Has pdp been fair to the East? Umahi sure wouldn't get the ticket but he, like every Eastern politician, has every reason to protest and revolt.
[/s]

How well has your useless terrorist APC treated middle belt? By trying to give Benue land to terrorist herders via Ruga? Or the constant killing of Christians in middle belt?

What has middle belt gotten for all the support they gave Buhari and APC?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by wetmenow: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahaha. The shockers will shock you Mr Governor injustice.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Donspicey: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
gidgiddy:
He defected for personal interests. Nigerian politicians have no shame whatsoever. You left a party where you have been winning elections to a party that is unpopular in your zone just because they are in power.

Good luck

Lolsss,,,To be frank wit u his defection get "why"

If u know David well u go knw say His on a Mission......

mk i no too loud am sha...sha knw say dat man na *SM*
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Franktom247(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
May 29 2023 save this date sir because na that date your fowl go lay cooked egg in case you dont know na me talk am

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by timi36220: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Be ready to face a greater injustice from APC. Don't be fooled northerners will never make you President of Nigeria.
fergie001:

The Cable

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Born2Breed(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lol. Nor be south east?

Betrayals!
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
poetictwenty:
Ebonyi as a state has no business being in the opposition.
Ebonyi is too poor a state, whose allocation and IGR won't be enough to service their recurrent expenditures talk more of capital projects.
In a society like ours , where capital projects from the federal government are located in states that align with the government at the central, Ebonyi needs as many projects as possible to join the league of developed States.
For me, I believe it's a step in the right direction for umahi and the good people of Ebonyi state.
How is Kogi and Osun fairing in Apc.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Kingspin(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
He left for himself
Not for the people

1 Like

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Redhot111(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thank God umahi has moved to APC that is exonerated from injustice. And certainly not the APC we all know about. I'll rather he gives us better reasons than what I just red.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' / Fayose Inspects Multiple Projects By 1:25am In Ikere(photos) / Uchechi Wendy Okah Is Dead (Ebonyi Commissioner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.