Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC (30398 Views)

I Left PDP Because I Was Expelled - Akpabio Tells Court / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by blackgold90(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
NGpatriot:

During your observation, did you also see where Tinubu said he's running for any kind of office in 2023?

Of course you did not see or here the man saying any thing about 2023, this is what you Tinubu obsessed Igbos carry on your head because you can not eat, breath or even sleep without lamenting or troubling your soul without Tinubu in your thoughts and your rear view mirror.

And what is Tinubu's business with Katsina and fuel? Is Tinubu a public official? Is Tinubu the president? Is he the one asking you what to pay for fuel?

I bet if WAEC ask you who the president of Nigeria or even your governor is, na Tinubu go write down.

This is just too sad.

You are so pain over tinubu I mentioned, why you are crying here tinubu don't care about you.
Voting because some one is from your region is the problem Nigeria is suffering from today.
Vote for credible leaders come 2023.

Tinubu don't meet any credibility standard to be president.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by NightHawke: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pierocash:

Rat doesn't enter a house where there is nothing to eat

THESE POLITIFIANS' ALL BELONG TO ONE PARTY - COMMON INTEREST PARTY OF NIGERIA....CIPN

We are watching!!!
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by bilulu(m): 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:

Are you saying you have been in pains since 2015 cos I am not
Yea we know zombies don't feel pains because they re dead to truth and reality....
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Dantsito: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
you have invited the anger of the children of hate, the frustrated wailing zombies upon your self.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by NGpatriot: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
blackgold90:

You are so pain over tinubu I mentioned, why you are crying here tinubu don't care about you.
Voting because some one is from your region is the problem Nigeria is suffering from today.
Vote for credible leaders come 2023.

Tinubu don't meet any credibility standard to be president.

You still cluelessly and ignorantly failed to show us where he announced or told you that he is running for anything.

You are just a busy body rumor monger, a gossiper and a lousy Tinubu obsessed ipob.

How did a topic that has nothing to do with Tinubu turned into Tinubu running in 2023.

Get your head out of Tinubu's anus, even if he declared tomorrow that he's running, there's nothing you and your cheap and inconsequential ipob vote can do so why are you even foaming at the mouth?

Why are you even losing sleep over the people I vote for,?

Shouldn't be worried about the useless and incompetent kerosene and wheelbarrow losers you keep voting for as if you last breath depends on it.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by comrChris(m): 1:30am On Nov 18, 2020
If APC never promised you nor SE anything, what then makes it better than PDP Mr Umahi?
How is this APC led administration better with the way it has allowed key positions to elude the SE?
Umahi isn't an honest man, he's too tricky
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by Xzellentgraphic: 1:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Who will vote this man has president...?
Maybe the butterfly in his cupboard sha..
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by haffaze777(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2020
ejimatic:
. Yoruba's I will support the South East bit my fear is the North.Will the allow the South East? I strongly believe that if South east and South West unite together it is possible to break the jinx of the North against the South East.

Fixedgrin
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pquaver(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2020
baliyubla:
If Umahi thinks he will achieve his 2023 Presidential Pipe dream ambition with the APC, then he is the biggest dullard that ever liveth, even worse than Buhari.

But wiser than a man or people who will keep labouring for atiku to be their master since 1999. Talk of slave and zombie.. It is now in full display..
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pquaver(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
He defected for personal interests. Nigerian politicians have no shame whatsoever. You left a party where you have been winning elections, to a party that is unpopular in your zone, just because they are in power at the federal level. What amount of injustice has PDP done to Igbos that equate the one APC has done in the last 5 years? APC and PDP are bad political parties that have nothing to offer, the only difference is that APC is worse than PDP

Good luck

A man (APC) you did not work in his farm owes you nothing.. You wage is with a man(pdp) you worked 22 years for. You wor that years without salary and you are not complaining yet you pick quarrel that a man you didn't work for did not deem it fit to dash you money.. Is your sense of reasoning intact at all.. This is why pdp can never take Igbos serious.. Because of urchins like you.. Umahi has shown he is a true igbo man.. Let the rest of u continue to show us the slaves in you..
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by LLMG: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2020
The difference is that umahi is a sell out. His defection is for selfish interest, knowing that his people are majorly not in favor of apc.
omenka:
And Umahi is leaving because the party has been unfair to pdp for TWENTY ONE YEARS.

How can one in all fairness find propriety in Obasekis action and chastise Umahi's?

I find it so hard wrapping my mind around such hypocrisy. Too obvious.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by LLMG: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2020
And they are justified for not being in favor of apc.
omenka:
And Umahi is leaving because the party has been unfair to pdp for TWENTY ONE YEARS.

How can one in all fairness find propriety in Obasekis action and chastise Umahi's?

I find it so hard wrapping my mind around such hypocrisy. Too obvious.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pquaver(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2020
jrusky:
These fool will ends up as campaign DG in apc mark my word.

Nigeria don suffer I swear Umahi too wan become president na wah oo.

A failure must surely have excuse. He is playing the foolish card trying to use SE as springboard because he know SE love claiming victim in everything he is seeking their sympathy using injustice as slogan to join apc, Deh Umahi you lie.

I hate men like Umahi a bloody betrayal and a lair. This goat was the only SE governor that was ready to RUGALIZED South East if not fot the grace of God.

This goat was the only governor that openly said whoever fight fulani herdsmen in his state has oitch trouble tent with him. This goat was already in apc long ago so he should shut da f u c k and go to hell.

Shut up.. You have started again with this your stupid attitude.. This what you did to Amaechi and Buhari only to cry marginalization and no railway in the east.. You have started again. Font you even learn or u will be a fool for life. Why can't you respect his opinion and let him be.. Must all Igbos be in pdp? Same you cheering Obaseki is crying now.. Is it a sin to zone presidency to east? Zone it zo us even if we lose.. After all even Atiku lost after it was zoned to them so what are you urchins saying. Igbos will never move forward with people like you who prefer money from pdp politicians than the betterment of igboland.. A clear case of what biafra will look like is here in full display.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pquaver(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Ogbeniomo:
lf A.P.C leadership policies is light to u then i declare and decree that the kind of light Buhari put in Nigeria will never ever depart from ur home and wherever u and ur families found your selves, to ur generation to come, say Amen to that, on ur behalf Amen and Amen.

But let pdp light also shine in your own generation.. Will you say amen to that?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2020
pquaver:

Shut up.. You have started again with this your stupid attitude.. This what you did to Amaechi and Buhari only to cry marginalization and no railway in the east.. You have started again. Font you even learn or u will be a fool for life. Why can't you respect his opinion and let him be.. Must all Igbos be in pdp? Same you cheering Obaseki is crying now.. Is it a sin to zone presidency to east? Zone it zo us even if we lose.. After all even Atiku lost after it was zoned to them so what are you urchins saying. Igbos will never move forward with people like you who prefer money from pdp politicians than the betterment of igboland.. A clear case of what biafra will look like is here in full display.

Hahahahahaha you sound so little nitwit kind of. Alright I know your type I will give you your dose when I'm a bit free this morning.

Mind you I'm not saying I won't respond to you but I said I will be back for you. I love to reset brain of people like you to factory mode. I'll be back.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pquaver(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2020
jrusky:

Hahahahahaha you sound so little nitwit kind of. Alright I know your type I will give you your dose when I'm a bit free this morning.

Mind you I'm not saying I won't respond to you but I said I will be back for you. I love to reset brain of people like you to factory mode. I'll be back.

My friend be silent.. Face the truth nothing like reset.. That factory you need it and the reset na your brain need am.. I will ignore u as far as I see you want to remain a slave. It is a free will but don't lump the rest of us in it.. Proud Igbos during the slave trade drowned instead of being slaves. They did not gain freedom but the made a statement that their master even took notice of their tribe and people. Umahi you might continue abuse him but he has made a bold protest for the cause of you and your children that pdp should take note and you are here still talking of brain reset.. Did atiku win presidency or Buhari that contested how many times? ZONE IT TO SOUTHEAST IF WE WIN FINE IF WE NO WIN LIFE GOES ON. BUT TO SAY BECAUSE WE NO GO EIN YOU CARRY OUR SLOT TO OTHERS IS AN INSULT ZO IGBO S AND OUR GENERATION.. SIMPLE
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by gidgiddy: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
pquaver:

A man (APC) you did not work in his farm owes you nothing.. You wage is with a man(pdp) you worked 22 years for. You wor that years without salary and you are not complaining yet you pick quarrel that a man you didn't work for did not deem it fit to dash you money.. Is your sense of reasoning intact at all.. This is why pdp can never take Igbos serious.. Because of urchins like you.. Umahi has shown he is a true igbo man.. Let the rest of u continue to show us the slaves in you..

So to be running from one party to the other is what politics is all about? If APC doesnt suit interests today, you run to PDP tomorrow. If PDP does not suit your interest tomorrow, you run to APGA the next day. Political prostitution everywhere. No Nigerian politician has principles any more, all they know is to be defecting and decamping like monkeys jumping from one tree to the othe. When the defect, the will say "I did it for my people" when everyone knows they did it for their selfish interests.

Igbos are not inspired by APC, things have got far worse for the average Igbo man under APC than it was under PDP. So why would anyone join a party they dont like? Because they are in power? We are not all Dave Umahi
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by talktalk4u: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Na lie... You just went to APC in joining the looting gang
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pquaver(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

So to be running from one party to the other is what politics is all about? If APC doesnt suit interests today, you run to PDP tomorrow. If PDP does not suit your interest tomorrow, you run to APGA the next day. Political prostitution everywhere. No Nigerian politician has principles any more, all they know is to be defecting and decamping like monkeys jumping from one tree to the othe. When the defect, the will say "I did it for my people" when everyone knows they did it for their selfish interests.

Igbos are not inspired by APC, things have got far worse for the average Igbo man under APC than it was under PDP. So why would anyone join a party they dont like? Because they are in power? We are not all Dave Umahi

You must not be Dave Umahi. And you must not do what he did. But to turn a blind eye and stay in pdp smirks of slave mentality. The igbo man can not claim to be wise and can advice other when he cannot even free himself.. You labour and your are taken for granted no reaction no protest nothing.. You say you want to remain there.. Then the same north you complain of will be zoned the presidential ticket you will still support.. Is it not the same nepotism u accuse Buhari of? What is the difference.. Because is pdp some of us who are freeborn you want ius to swallow it just like that? It won't work
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
pquaver:

My friend be silent.. Face the truth nothing like reset.. That factory you need it and the reset na your brain need am.. I will ignore u as far as I see you want to remain a slave. It is a free will but don't lump the rest of us in it.. Proud Igbos during the slave trade drowned instead of being slaves. They did not gain freedom but the made a statement that their master even took notice of their tribe and people. Umahi you might continue abuse him but he has made a bold protest for the cause of you and your children that pdp should take note and you are here still talking of brain reset.. Did atiku win presidency or Buhari that contested how many times? ZONE IT TO SOUTHEAST IF WE WIN FINE IF WE NO WIN LIFE GOES ON. BUT TO SAY BECAUSE WE NO GO EIN YOU CARRY OUR SLOT TO OTHERS IS AN INSULT ZO IGBO S AND OUR GENERATION.. SIMPLE

Why rushing? I said I'm coming for u soon. Ok
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by forgiveness: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yenefer:
grin

That's politicians for you.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by jrusky(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
pquaver:

Hello I'm back for you pls no rushing ok.

You claimed igbo chose to drown than being taken as slave isn't? bro the way you lied baffle me provide any academic facts to substantiate your claim?

Umahi made no bold statement but rather a coward and ingrare bollock. 2023 is not far away bro if Umahi is given apc ticket I will quit this forum to tell you it can never be possible. Bro wake up from your slumber a betrayal, weaklink, bootlicker and ingrate like Umahi has no statement to make infact his statement is toxic to humanity.

Pls I'm taken you word to words and given you answer so follow me ok. Pls can you provide a proof anywhere PDP has publicly declare the region where their presidential flagbearer should come?

Pls has PDP mentioned anybody name till date as their prefer candidate? I need your answer then where did your silly bootlicker umahi got his fake idea of injustice from?
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by pquaver(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2020
jrusky:

Hello I'm back for you pls no rushing ok.

You claimed igbo chose to drown than being taken as slave isn't? bro the way you lied baffle me provide any academic facts to substantiate your claim?

Umahi made no bold statement but rather a coward and ingrare bollock. 2023 is not far away bro if Umahi is given apc ticket I will quit this forum to tell you it can never be possible. Bro wake up from your slumber a betrayal, weaklink, bootlicker and ingrate like Umahi has no statement to make infact his statement is toxic to humanity.

Pls I'm taken you word to words and given you answer so follow me ok. Pls can you provide a proof anywhere PDP has publicly declare the region where their presidential flagbearer should come?

Pls has PDP mentioned anybody name till date as their prefer candidate? I need your answer then where did your silly bootlicker umahi got his fake idea of injustice from?

I will answer you paragraph by paragraph..
First pls read up igbo slaves in USA " Igbo Landing*.

2.. It is not about Umahi as a person but his actions. His action has spoken louder than words so pdp should hear. Atiku has been contesting and did not win, Buhari contested and didn't win many times b4 now so I see no reason why pdp should not give Igbos ticket after years of loyalty and stewardship. Even if they do not win the fact justice has prevailed will calm nevers. It is hypocrisy for an Igbo man to cry for Biafra to Nigeria because of marginalization and then stand aloof or support pdp for the same marginalization. IUmahi has made his mark and has been counted no matter how you look at it.

Saying if Umahi get the APC ticket u will resign is like saying if Yahaya Bello get pdp ticket if he decamp I will quit.. Bro the reason he won't is the same loyal problem we are talking about. Do you expect Umahi to get the ticket where others have been labouring in APC for years? He only moved to APC because believe it or not APC is more benevolent to party loyal people and group. I do not know if it APC or Buhari because the man to is a rewarded of loyalty.. EG.. TINUBU, AMAECHI, EL RUFAI,MALAMI, LAWAN ETC.. SAME WITH REGION North West, North East and South West.. This are loyal APC pple and region go and look at it, they gain from all APC actions.. Now tell me if yahaya bello will get pdp ticket the answer is no.. Because u talking will even be against it that he just joined meaning you will want to reward people who had been there earlier.. So why will it come to Ndiigbo and the principle will now want to be turned and you will support.. I do not believe you are igbo if not.. You won't castigate the man.

3 Pdp has not mentioned anybody but again you are on Nairaland Umahi is southeast governors forum chairman.. He knows things you do not know. He has seen the handwriting on the wall.. They want to Zone it to North and atiku and yet the abuse Buhari fg or taking everything up north.. Tell me the difference now..
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2020
pquaver:

I will answer you paragraph by paragraph..
First pls read up igbo slaves in USA " Igbo Landing*.

2.. It is not about Umahi as a person but his actions. His action has spoken louder than words so pdp should hear. Atiku has been contesting and did not win, Buhari contested and didn't win many times b4 now so I see no reason why pdp should not give Igbos ticket after years of loyalty and stewardship. Even if they do not win the fact justice has prevailed will calm nevers. It is hypocrisy for an Igbo man to cry for Biafra to Nigeria because of marginalization and then stand aloof or support pdp for the same marginalization. IUmahi has made his mark and has been counted no matter how you look at it.

Saying if Umahi get the APC ticket u will resign is like saying if Yahaya Bello get pdp ticket if he decamp I will quit.. Bro the reason he won't is the same loyal problem we are talking about. Do you expect Umahi to get the ticket where others have been labouring in APC for years? He only moved to APC because believe it or not APC is more benevolent to party loyal people and group. I do not know if it APC or Buhari because the man to is a rewarded of loyalty.. EG.. TINUBU, AMAECHI, EL RUFAI,MALAMI, LAWAN ETC.. SAME WITH REGION North West, North East and South West.. This are loyal APC pple and region go and look at it, they gain from all APC actions.. Now tell me if yahaya bello will get pdp ticket the answer is no.. Because u talking will even be against it that he just joined meaning you will want to reward people who had been there earlier.. So why will it come to Ndiigbo and the principle will now want to be turned and you will support.. I do not believe you are igbo if not.. You won't castigate the man.

3 Pdp has not mentioned anybody but again you are on Nairaland Umahi is southeast governors forum chairman.. He knows things you do not know. He has seen the handwriting on the wall.. They want to Zone it to North and atiku and yet the abuse Buhari fg or taking everything up north.. Tell me the difference now..

Hello Mr Man the earlier you understand **any dream you dont belief in you can not enjoy such dream*** all you are saying now bro its too late.

Were you not on this forum when I was kicking agaist that idiot called Kanu and his miscreants folliwers that their action will kill SE political dream in Nigeria pls where were you

Where were you when we claimed we are not a Nigeria but the damn Jew crap?

Where were you when Nigeria was nicknamed Zoogeria by our own people So now you want presidency oya nah go grab it cus dem build Aso Rock with SE money nah isn't?

So you are telling me because SE chose pdp that is why they are not getting anything bah, is that how Jonathan did it? Is that how Obj did it? We are talking of a set of demonic people who are bent on using the systematic demonic *World or Northern Order shit* to put every Nigeria in a thin line of a single party and smash everybody
a s s with brutal rule and you are talking nonsense.

Check the history of Nigeria till date and tell me if Igbo even deserve to be president. Let me help you a bit:

During the Independence struggle apart from Zik name amother Igbo that supported it? Igbo hate Zik till today for being part of people that created Nigeria. Do I lie?

Pls who brought civil war to Nigeria? Igbo man.

Who kill Tafawa Balewa I mean who did the trigger pulling dirty job? Igbo man.

Who killed Murtala? Igbo man

During IBB who are the main opposition to democracy? Arthur Nzeribe, Chuwumerije etc pls these goats are from where? Igboland ofcourse.

During Abacha who are his killer bridgades? Sergeant Roger from SE and that useless Arthur Eze a landgrabber Billionaire who openly said if Abacha fail in his bid he will prefer to die but he never till today but parading himself as a local land grabber billionaire shit.

During Jonathan pls which tribe suddenly turned Jonathan to monster by telling SW and the North to go to hell and added Azikwe unto Jonathan name and called him igbo man?

Pls Kanu that came from nowhere and said all Yoruba and Hausa seen in SE must be killed where is Kanu from?

Kanu and people like you who are claiming Jew pls what do you want presudency for when you are not even a Nigeria according to you and your folks.

Pls from few points I have just given kindly tell me what has igbo contributed to democracy that warrant them presidential portfolio pls just tell me

Mr man you better wake up. You can never always want to reap where you never sow.

The strange thing is pdp has not even zone presidency nor mentioned anybody name then what is Umahi headache if not he is a liar a s s licker.

Good day and that is final. When I was shouting here and there then my people called me Aboki, Afonja and so on just for telling them all these gragra will not help at long run here we are now.
Re: 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC by konway(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Abakaliki rice! Abakaliki rice!! Abakaliki rice!!!
Gone are the days when one will have to pick out stones in our locally produced rice before boiling it. Mechanization and improved practices have given rise to the cultivation and production of highly nutritive stone-free rice. We can now say goodbye to the sad experiences of cracking stones when eating Abakaliki rice.
Take advantage of the slash price and get yourself a Premium quality Abakaliki rice. We sell here in Rice Mill Abakaliki, Ebonyi State and deliver to all states in Nigeria.

50kg bag = N22,300.
25kg bag = N11,500
Call or WhatsApp us on 07062256151

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo / Photos Of Children In IDP Camp Dalori Close To Konduga Maiduguri / Court Orders Arrest Of Temitope Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.