Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

[PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? (647 Views)

Please Which Of These Pictures Should enlarge? / PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Brockly: 4:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2020

Watching...

Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by 1Alex: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2020
By 4 am.
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Juell(m): 4:59am On Nov 18, 2020
sleeping with your neighbor will definitely end in tears

1 Like

Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Cutehector(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2020
She is preventing you from an issue!

1 Like

Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2020
04:41am Jesus Christ
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by duduade: 5:33am On Nov 18, 2020
You just dirty

I pray she gets pregnant for you and that her shyness you dwelling on she shows you are real character

Must you knack..

Because she's showed that she likes you can't your blockus stay in one place

2 Likes

Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by parkervero(m): 5:45am On Nov 18, 2020
You engage in dirty talk but not dirty act? Change it to dirty act. Start by touching her ass slightly, she will frown but don't give a Bleep about it, she will see it as norm then gravitate to touching chest before you start touching those Oranges
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by 1beat(m): 5:45am On Nov 18, 2020
You are just wasting ur time you better focus on something better that will be of benefit to your future and leave your compound girl because the relationship will not lead to anywhere
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Sundrus: 5:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Mr man, comot body Oh. Na high tension oh. Most relationship like that no dey ever end well. Except say u be extremely smart guy, if not u go enter mountainous entanglement.
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by younglleo: 5:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Laughter, tears and goosebumps!
+insults

Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by chatinent: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Brockly:
Hello Experts in the house pls i need your help, there is this new girl in my compound who's been showing interest in me and I also showed interested we've been close friends for some while now but she doesn't allow us go intimate. We do engage in dirty talk once in while. She's kinda the shy type. How do I go about this.

experts pls i need your experienced advise. abeg mature minds only

Intimate with sb you just met and not married to?

Just tell me why you aren't a dog. Just state one difference.

I hope all your sisters go intimate with everyone they meet.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2020
1Alex:
By 4 am.
The way he shock you na hin he shock me too grin
Re: [PICTURES] Should I Do This To Her??? by Cerebellum: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Kikiki
Eleribu OP He no sleep, he dey think of Bobbi and punna for inside life grin

(1) (Reply)

Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Girls!! / Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? / Which Nice Phone Can I Get At 25k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.