Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Never Marry A Man Picker!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry A Man Picker!! (4517 Views)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
argent412:
men are getting married every Saturday.

but, over 89% of marriages in Nigeria don't last.

so what's the need of getting married, when you know the marriage won't last.

abeg, you ladies are more desperate for marriage than men. you can jazz a man because of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by argent412(f): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
apatheticme:

This your 89% is actually a fallacy of hasty generalization!

Where did you get your data and statistics before drawing this inference

Oh, nairaland toxicland seems to be your area of study where you gather data, forgetting that many of you men on nairaland toxicland only celebrate bad news. When news of marriage hitting the rocks or marital troubles generally is posted y'all jump out with glee and start rejoicing like fools. Scarcely do you rejoice or show genuine happiness if news of couples who have spent years together in bliss without break up is posted. Infact some will even bash them and tag the man simp for staying with one pvssy for years.

It's gradually becoming a disorder for many of you, but you don't know. So naturally since your kind despise and abhor good news as regards marriage, only bad news trend, thus your assertion that 89% of marriages hit the rock.

You shouldn't take everything you see online seriously. Many of those online redpillers are simps in real life. They only rant and mislead gullible folks online. Real people are in marriages and are actually enjoying them much to your chagrin!
hmmm

you're right sha

we what am seeing on social media (nairaland), it has changed my mind set about marriage/relationship (NOTHING LAST).
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Starz825(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
If only "Simp" is a god, so many will perish for calling its name in vain.
thank God, it's not...can we pay attention to some other things
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
argent412:
hmmm

you're right sha

we what am seeing on social media (nairaland), it has changed my mind set about marriage/relationship (NOTHING LAST).

Everyone is free to have their mindset and opinions. You could even decide not to marry, fair enough.

However, your perspective about a situation (marriage or other life issues) should not be used to apply to the general population! This is my point.

For every marriage you see sinking, tens are also soaring! Don't use nairaland toxicland as your template.

Ciao!
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Proton99: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why even marry? Just look for a girl with good gene, couple am well and then take care of your offspring.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by phazotron(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
LordVaiki:
Yes! I just said it."Man Picker"!
Who is a man picker? Williams Uchembas new wife. She sent him a Dm. She made the choice not him. She made the first move. She determined the outcome of the relationship by any means necessary ( pretending included) She's a man picker!
For me I will say,never marry a man picker because she will pick another one over you in future because she will get bored with your tactics bro. She's an Alpha female. She wants to determine the outcome of her future by any means necessary.
This is not a hypothesis, it is tested and proven that only a docile simp of a man can survive this type of relationship.
Best of luck Uchemba.

This na first class Mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by cooooooks(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Lool. Me wey be equalist.

grin grin

Chii59:

So if I toast you now, you go gree? grin

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2020
she went for who she likes and the man on the other hand accepted her cos she"s his spec.
i dont see the issue here.the dude would have easily refused her advance if he didnt find her attractive.so nobody picked anybody

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Womanizer(m): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
Who is a man picker? Williams Uchembas new wife. She sent him a Dm. She made the choice not him. She made the first move. She determined the outcome of the relationship by any means necessary ( pretending included) She's a man picker!
For me I will say,never marry a man picker because she will pick another one over you in future because she will get bored with your tactics bro. She's an Alpha female. She wants to determine the outcome of her future by any means necessary.
This is not a hypothesis, it is tested and proven that only a docile simp of a man can survive this type of relationship.
Best of luck Uchemba.

So you opened a thread for this?!

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by 444crop: 1:31am On Nov 19, 2020
Make dem sef do de picking.... Some of us don tire
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 3:33am On Nov 19, 2020
phazotron:

This na first class Mumu talk
Mumu will still read the Mumu talk and feel so pressed to answer?

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 3:34am On Nov 19, 2020
444crop:
Make dem sef do de picking.... Some of us don tire
The picking is the issue,they never act right!
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 3:35am On Nov 19, 2020
Womanizer:

So you opened a thread for this?!
So you had time to read this!?
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Taysik(f): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2020
it's thoughts like this that has led Nigeria to move backwards instead of forward. which one is even man picker sef? Lol so because she made the first move, it's not right? lmao okayyyyyy!

I believe Jesus will intervene on top your matter.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by femi4: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
Best of luck Uchemba.
Wrong, she's a confident lady. What you wrote up there is what we ve stereotyped naija women to be. Outside naija, women shoot their shots everyday and the relationships never suffer
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2020
apatheticme:
Men are hypocrites!

Y'all claim women don't know what they want, but really these days men seem more confused than ever!

You ask her out she declines, you castigate her. She makes the move and asks you out, you jump to nairaland toxicland to dish out crappy advice as usual to your fellow gullible redpillers not to marry her.

Yet many are getting married every Saturday. Stick to what works for you, even if it's MGTOW and let others stick to their choices.

Stop creating female bashing threads, get a life and a job while you're at it!
My friend shut up! What do you know about human manipulation? See this dirty girl wey never baff dey talk. Let me not see you on this topic again before I make life difficult for you this morning.
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2020
femi4:
Wrong, she's a confident lady. What you wrote up there is what we ve stereotyped naija women to be. Outside naija, women shoot their shots everyday and the relationships never suffer
Great she shot her shot,but a silent disposition would have kept people in the " How",but she has taken it to the "why" of things.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by femi4: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
Great she shot her shot,but a silent disposition would have kept people in the " How",but she has taken it to the "why" of things.
Naija mentality... You just need to grow up
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by mosdii(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:

You said nothing but the hard truth.

Logic over emotions

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
My friend shut up! What do you know about human manipulation? See this dirty girl wey never baff dey talk. Let me not see you on this topic again before I make life difficult for you this morning.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2020
apatheticme:

Y'all never dissapoint!

Typical lowlife vermin! No finesse whatsoever. Always vulgar, aggressive and full of arrogance. You think you are Napoleon abi, always right. Only your opinion is correct, any divergent opinion is wrong as long as it doesn't align with your foolish thought processes.

Well, you can call me all the names you want, doesn't change the fact that you need a lot of growing up to do, seeing as you are just a raving argumentative unintelligent teenager with access to a phone (which is obviously smarter than you) and cheap internet.

Learn to tolerate criticisms either negative or positive, variety is the spice of life, everybody cannot always agree with you.

If you don't want constructive criticisms and divergent opinions then don't create threads here! How will you create a thread and expect everyone to come to the thread and agree with you while patting you on the back

Nor be you get this forum, it belongs to over 10million users both members and guests. So go and sit down!

Clean boy wey dey bath hundred times, ozwor!
A woman scorned grin baby calm down I'm on a research no hard feelings. grin you just gave me what I needed to continue this research. grin
Lastly,can I know your age bracket?
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
femi4:
Naija mentality... You just need to grow up
Remove your emotions from the equation, and see the danger in twisting nature. Men who make the first move have a stronger sense of responsibility and authority to protect the union as his project. But now he exists in her concieved project. undecided ...Mr oyibo mentality wey Sabi nothing.
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
A woman scorned grin baby calm down I'm on a research no hard feelings. grin you just gave me what I needed to continue this research. grin
Lastly,can I know your age bracket?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by pocohantas(f): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol @ Toxicland. Accurate as fûck...

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
apatheticme:

You be fool aswear!

First you threatened to make life difficult for me if I didn't leave your thread. Then on seeing you're not dealing with the kinda half brained dimwits who trade insults with no substance or those who argue with no sense, you now backtrack and tell me to calm down.

If you know me in real life, you'll know that me and 'scorn' are 2 parallel lines that can never meet. I'm on top of my world. Not everyone is in your age bracket looking for love, attention or simply chasing clout. Some of us come to this forum for news, fun and just to calm nerves after a hard days work. Occasionally, we banter, comment or try to correct dumbass comments from people like you. However, never will I degrade myself to your level and call you names, attack your personality, gender or tribe, has nothing to do with age, but a rich and noble mindset!

You're the one perambulating all over nairaland forming woman expert, creating misogynistic threads all over, yet begging people like Ishilove for attention while hailing your fellow fools who claim to treat women like trash.

You come dey form one nonsense research, after insulting people upandan. Your mate got married, posted his wedding pictures to celebrate, you run go open thread dey form analyst for nairaland, on top another person matter and you think you're okay?? Shebi una talk say men get sense, so when the woman asked him out, he didn't process it, he didn't think about the pros and cons. Na you wan help am think, as he nor get sense bah? Oga park well!

All your threads or posts are always about putting the female gender down and rejoicing in the folly of your fellow stupid immature dumbasses who come to nairaland to brag after sex, since that's the only achievement y'all can actually boast of right now!

You need a life, a job and most importantly, a brain. May God help you and hear your prayers.

I won't be responding to you after this!

Ciao!
Hunger is a bitch! You sound hungry dejected and pissed at something. Well from research,I found that most people on NL are really broke.. like poor. I'm not to be described as rich but I roll perfectly fine above most I have met. Now you making out time to type all these verbal obscenities says:
*Idleness
* Frustration
* Lack(poverty)
The female gender was never meant to be glorified beyond the kitchen and bedroom.
Marriage is your only option to get rich. Now you see where I'm headed. grin
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Fmghewzy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
Best of luck Uchemba.

If everyone reason the way you do, things would definitely be bad for them.

With this few words of yours,I can conclude that you are UNINTELLIGENT.

SIMPLE PUT,o goorr

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

If everyone reason the way you do, things would definitely be bad for them.

With this few words of yours,I can conclude that you are UNINTELLIGENT.

SIMPLE PUT,o goorr
People never oppose what sounds unintelligent,but people will always oppose explainable truth because humans are conditioned in the denial bandwagon to always dwell in falsehood while craving for a messiah. Yet the Messiah is truth with us already.
Your IQ is low anyway.
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Fmghewzy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
apatheticme:

You be fool aswear!

First you threatened to make life difficult for me if I didn't leave your thread. Then on seeing you're not dealing with the kinda half brained dimwits who trade insults with no substance or those who argue with no sense, you now backtrack and tell me to calm down.

If you know me in real life, you'll know that me and 'scorn' are 2 parallel lines that can never meet. I'm on top of my world. Not everyone is in your age bracket looking for love, attention or simply chasing clout. Some of us come to this forum for news, fun and just to calm nerves after a hard days work. Occasionally, we banter, comment or try to correct dumbass comments from people like you. However, never will I degrade myself to your level and call you names, attack your personality, gender or tribe, has nothing to do with age, but a rich and noble mindset!

You're the one perambulating all over nairaland forming woman expert, creating misogynistic threads all over, yet begging people like Ishilove for attention while hailing your fellow fools who claim to treat women like trash.

You come dey form one nonsense research, after insulting people upandan. You
All your threads or posts are always about putting the female gender down and rejoicing in the folly of your fellow stupid immature dumbasses who come to nairaland to brag after sex, since that's the only achievement y'all can act
You need a life, a job and most importantly, a brain. May God help you and hear your prayers.

I won't be responding to you after this!

Ciao!

Don't mind fools like him.
I am a guy but I know that majority of guys forming redpill on Nairaland are nothing but plain FOOLS.
You can jugde from the idiotic thread they open up and down ,bashing women like they don't have sisters,mothers or cousins.

The most irittating aspect is their obsession with generalization.Talking as if all women are the same.
Majority of them are nothing but broke with no future

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
lefulefu:
she went for who she likes and the man on the other hand accepted her cos she"s his spec.
i dont see the issue here.the dude would have easily refused her advance if he didnt find her attractive.so nobody picked anybody
I feel innocence would have let that story slide. Probably left for the man to do if he wishes. This is a mind game always played by women and unfortunately they never lose.
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Fmghewzy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
People never oppose what sounds unintelligent,but people will always oppose explainable truth because humans are conditioned in the denial bandwagon to always dwell in falsehood while craving for a messiah. Yet the Messiah is truth with us already.
Your IQ is low anyway.

Imagine this mofo, telling someone his IQ is low.lol
I can't blame you, judging from all your previous post,I know you are a fool.

I just told you the truth,you are Unintelligent.

Goodday

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Don't mind fools like him.
I am a guy but I know that majority of guys forming redpill on Nairaland are nothing but plain FOOLS.
You can jugde from the idiotic thread they open up and down ,bashing women like they don't have sisters,mothers or cousins.

The most irittating aspect is their obsession with generalization.Talking as if all women are the same.
Majority of them are nothing but broke with no future
How old is your father? I can bet you are not even through any University because you sound so shallow and patronizing. I won't hurl insult at a stupid child whose father has refused to educate on handling divergent views but rushes to insult instead of proof of the issue at hand. Ask your mother about this and see her true response, because at some point she was probably desperate with men and caged the most foolish of them.
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Fmghewzy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
How old is your father? I can bet you are not even through any University because you sound so shallow and patronizing. I won't hurl insult at a stupid child whose father has refused to educate on handling divergent views but rushes to insult instead of proof of the issue at hand. Ask your mother about this and see her true response, because at some point she was probably desperate with men and caged the most foolish of them.

Lol I won't argue with you, you just keep confirming what I said.
Very unintelligent fellow.
Bye bye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) / Cheating And Forgiveness / Do You Shut Your Eyes When You Kiss Your Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.