Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Never Marry A Man Picker!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry A Man Picker!! (4520 Views)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Yes! I just said it."Man Picker"!
Who is a man picker? Williams Uchembas new wife. She sent him a Dm. She made the choice not him. She made the first move. She determined the outcome of the relationship by any means necessary ( pretending included) She's a man picker!
For me I will say,never marry a man picker because she will pick another one over you in future because she will get bored with your tactics bro. She's an Alpha female. She wants to determine the outcome of her future by any means necessary.
This is not a hypothesis, it is tested and proven that only a docile simp of a man can survive this type of relationship.
Best of luck Uchemba.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Davash222(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2020
LordVaiki:
Yes! I just said it."Man Picker"!
Who is a man picker? Williams Uchembas new wife. She sent him a Dom. She made the choice not him. She made the first move. She determined the outcome of the relationship by any means necessary ( pretending included) She's a man picker!
For me I will say,never marry a man picker because she will pick another one over you in future because she will get bored with your tactics bro. She's an Alpha female. She wants to determine the outcome of her future by any means necessary.
This is not a hypothesis, it is tested and proven that only a docile simp of a man can survive this type of relationship.
Best of luck Uchemba.
Wrong!

It takes the spirits of 8 dwarfs for a lady to make the first move. I’ll so appreciate such lady irrespective of her agenda.

27 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by sKeetz(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Why can't people be genuinely happy without casting aspersion and negativity ? Leave people to live their lives and make their own mistakes. There's no hard rule to living this life as no one is truly confident about tomorrow. What works for you might not work for another.

Drink water and mind your business.

28 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Quality20(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2020
In fact with the way many women are approaching middle ages without any man seeking their hands in marriage, I will advise women to do all in their power to get the right men to marry them, even if such responsible men are already married. In fact they should not only dm the men, they should stalk n approach them physically.
If at the end of the day the lady gets to marry such men, they gonna be very happy, but if the ladies keep waiting and they approach menopause, they most likely gonna be sad for the remaining part of their lives. So ladies decide n choose wisely. And men, don't be childish or stupid if a responsible lady approaches you.

16 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Davash222:

Wrong!

It takes the spirits of 8 dwarfs for a lady to make the first move. I’ll so appreciate such lady irrespective of her agenda.
Till you actually do it, learn from someone who has done it several times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by cooooooks(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Nobody has picked this one that's why the person is salty af.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Quality20:
In fact with the way many women are approaching middle ages without any man seeking their hands in marriage, I will advise women to do all in their power to get the right men to marry them, even if such responsible men are already married. In fact they should not only dm the men, they should stalk n approach them physically.
If at the end of the day the lady gets to marry such men, they gonna be very happy, but if the ladies keep waiting and they approach menopause, they most likely gonna be sad for the remaining part of their lives. So ladies decide n choose wisely. And men, don't be childish or stupid if a responsible lady approaches you.
Desperate ladies are different from responsible ladies. The former exists the latter doesn't. Desperate ladies pick who they feel they can manipulate while decent ladies are picked out due to good principles and character.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Very salty. grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Ladies wey pick me na poke I owe them, fall in love with me na sorry be your name.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
If only "Simp" is a god, so many will perish for calling its name in vain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chii59:

Very salty. grin
she actually gave me head the day I just got back from the beach. ..that's y the salty feeling grin
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by tobechi74: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
So ladies should be picked.
They cannot pick. Abi

Guys should be alpha while girls should be beta.
Alpha guy no want alpha girl, competition for power and control.

4 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
tobechi74:
So ladies should be picked.
They cannot pick. Abi

Guys should be alpha while girls should be beta.
Alpha guy no want alpha girl, competition for power and control.
y'all still don't get it! She's bragging over her control upon the poor guy. Real ladies who do this will never tell no one unless the guy does. She's ego tripping on his already formed image. He is "smart but I am smarter",is her only message.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by RightToReject(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
In all you gain as a man; gain discernment. The fact that she made a move first - which isn't a bad thing - doesn't automatically indicate who between them chooses the other. So, anyone can be an initiator of a relationship between a man and a woman. Also, the one who proposes marriage doesn't automatically mean the one who chooses the other.

Besides, the most important thing is her character, and once she has it, and he has altruistic interest for her, every other thing is secondary if not irrelevant. Truth is a marriage where a male married his wife who has good character altruistically never fails regardless of the storms the marriage will unavoidably encounter.

In summary, assume that he's discerning and made the best decision since you aren't him.

13 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Men are hypocrites!

Y'all claim women don't know what they want, but really these days men seem more confused than ever!

You ask her out she declines, you castigate her. She makes the move and asks you out, you jump to nairaland toxicland to dish out crappy advice as usual to your fellow gullible redpillers not to marry her.

Yet many are getting married every Saturday. Stick to what works for you, even if it's MGTOW and let others stick to their choices.

Stop creating female bashing threads, get a life and a job while you're at it!

9 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oh God
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
If only "Simp" is a god, so many will perish for calling its name in vain.

You this gal again!
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by butterfly55(f): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
It depends on personality. Some people choose their friends and who they like to associate with, others don't. I choose my husband, I found gentleness and selflessness in him. He compliments me and today we are living okay and solving whatever hurdles that come across our path together. People are different, both men and women. And ability for someone to choose a person he or she is compatible with, is not gender thing at all. It is just a matter of personality. I'm an introvert, big one. I don't hang out much and I choose my friends and people I associate with, not the other way round. That's just my personality, just like some people out here. Stop making everything gender issue. People should be able to live their lives and enjoy it irrespective of their personalities. The world is a large place, so live your life and leave other people to live theirs. Stop all the classification of alpha male is good, alpha female is bad, beta men is simp or beta female is good. Stop shaming people based on their personality, allow them to live too and discover who love them as they are. What works for you may not work for another person. Stop making people feel inferior. All those men you kind of people classified as simp, are you guys better than them? Stop living another person's life please and focus on your own life.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Brandonx(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
She's comfortable and the only thing she needed to complete her life was a husband! These type of ladies are very difficult to deal with except she's ready to compromise.
So she started searching for the perfect man and then she found William; like a snare William unknowingly walked into it.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Mywd: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
butterfly55:
It depends on personality. Some people choose their friends and who they like to associate with, others don't. I choose my husband, I found gentleness and selflessness in him. He compliments me and today we are living okay and solving whatever hurdles that come across our path together. People are different, both men and women. And ability for someone to choose a person he or she is compatible with, is not gender thing at all. It is just a matter of personality. I'm an introvert, big one. I don't hang out much and I choose my friends and people I associate with, not the other way round. That's just my personality, just like some people out here. Stop making everything gender issue. People should be able to live their lives and enjoy it irrespective of their personalities. The world is a large place, so live your life and leave other people to live theirs. Stop all the classification of alpha male is good, alpha female is bad, beta men is simp or beta female is good. Stop shaming people based on their personality, allow them to live too and discover who love them as they are. What works for you may not work for another person. Stop making people feel inferior. All those men you kind of people classified as simp, are you guys better than them? Stop living another person's life please and focus on your own life.

U have said my mind my dear... I am a big introvert too who dont hang out a lot and chooses friends infact na few friends i even gett grin...... Na wetin i like i do oo.. Pple don bash me say i too quiet, this and that grin,,, but them nobfit talk am for my face,, grin.... Live and let live should be the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Man Picker Or Not. If U Are D Type Dat Don't Play Ur Role As A Man Well Or If U Are D Woman Wrapper Type Of Man Or If U Are D Type Dat Don't Know Ur Left & Right, Dat Will Happen.

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
cooooooks:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh my! Why am I laughing so hard right now?
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Shortyy(f): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oh now I had time to actually read this
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by COURVOISier(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Op, what's your favorite drink that will calm you down? Take as much as you want the bills is on me. sad

1 Like

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by argent412(f): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
apatheticme:
Men are hypocrites!

Y'all claim women don't know what they want, but really these days men seem more confused than ever!

You ask her out she declines, you castigate her. She makes the move and asks you out, you jump to nairaland toxicland to dish out crappy advice as usual to your fellow gullible redpillers not to marry her.

Yet many are getting married every Saturday. Stick to what works for you, even if it's MGTOW and let others stick to their choices.

men are getting married every Saturday.

but, over 89% of marriages in Nigeria don't last.

so what's the need of getting married, when you know the marriage won't last.

abeg, you ladies are more desperate for marriage than men. you can jazz a man because of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Boydehot: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
apatheticme:
Men are hypocrites!

dear don't mine some of us. as a guy I hardly approach a lady. but when I do, know it that am much in love with you. so if a lady approaches me I will be more than happy to accept her good gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
You guys just open account and spill shiit what's your concern with them now angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by missimelda01(f): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Never marry someone without a brain like this op grin

6 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Samakus(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dumbest post I have ever encountered here. It's like this harmattan really led to influx of efulefus on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by cooooooks(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Get away you.

Read the thread. How many men who are not OP are disagreeing with the topic?

Stop fake aggrievement.

apatheticme:

Men are hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
cooooooks:
Get away you.

Read the thread. How many men who are not OP are disagreeing with the topic?

Stop fake aggrievement.

So if I toast you now, you go gree? grin
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Shortyy(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
apatheticme:
Men are hypocrites!

Lmao toxicland indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Welcomes 'chinese' Baby With Wife Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese / Kayanmata Is Real Oo / How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.