Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Never Marry A Man Picker!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Marry A Man Picker!! (4535 Views)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol I won't argue with you, you just keep confirming what I said.
Very unintelligent fellow.
Bye bye.
https://www.nairaland.com/6265808/paul-okoye-blasts-lola-omotayo

Coward wait na.... stuppid boy!
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by Fmghewzy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
LordVaiki:
https://www.nairaland.com/6265808/paul-okoye-blasts-lola-omotayo

Coward wait na.... stuppid boy!

So? What does this have to do with your unintelligence.
Mtcheew Mr if truly you are intelligent you would have let me be since,Foolish old man claiming wise.
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
apatheticme:

At the risk of quoting you once more (I swear I didn't want to but you sure need to be put in your place), let me emphatically state that I can feed your entire generation!!!!

Usually, on nairaland toxicland females are tagged dirty, hungry, Broke, frustrated, evening newspapers or prostitutes. It's rather getting stale, you should try harder with newer terminologies, cos this particular female's got thick skin tougher than a rhino's. So bring it on!

The only direction you're heading is destruction, nowhere else. With the energy and time you are devoting towards campaign of calumny against women, yet lots of women are making their mark daily in various endeavors goes to show you are a failure.

Women like NOI, like Chimamanda, like Ibukun Awosika, and others too numerous to mention are all changing their world. Professionals in fields of medicine, law, business, accounting etc. Professors, academicians, scholars, business leaders, consultants, physicians etc are all ruling their world. But you are here claiming to be a researcher whose greatest desire is to see women in the kitchen and bedroom.

You nor dey enter bedroom?? Are there not Male chefs??

You're a joke!

Your mates are brainstorming in various fields of endeavor, bringing ideas to revolutionize the world, you're here filling social media with toxic and archaic ideas how women should be in the kitchen and bedroom.

Oga researcher, that is richer than most nairalanders, clap for yourself, oya post the link to journals of your published articles let's review and see what you came up with. Who dash monkey banana Dey shout research upandan, which yeye research you do?

All the females in your life (mother, wife, daughter, cousins, nieces, sister, girlfriend) tie them to the bedroom and kitchen, but don't come online to disturb us or dish out nonsensical ideas about women here. Empty headed fool!

Quote me again, I have your time today. Dumbass
Ol boy see epistle of dirty Mary...grin person wey dey work get all this time to type,even me wey dey for house never see half that time.#workinggeng grin stupid girl that can't even lie. You mentioned ishilove as your role model... please who is she because I will like to have her warm my bed. Abi no be nairaland babe she be again? Until you learn that logic hurts more than insult,you will only remain ignorant and STUPEE grin
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fmghewzy:

So? What does this have to do with your unintelligence.
Mtcheew Mr if truly you are intelligent you would have let me be since,Foolish old man claiming wise.

All one needs on a Nairaland thread is one fool to keep the pages growing....I guess I found that fool to push my foolish thread on to several pages grin push on nillie!!
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
phazotron:

This na first class Mumu talk
And a Mumu observed it!! Ten cups of mumuness added to your Mumu existence.

Idiat!!!
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2020

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020

Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
apatheticme:

Not everyone works as a slave!

I could be at work and still be able to comment online.
With each word you say, you further reveal who you are, an unintelligent broke ass unemployed youth, being fed by his mama, but comes to nairaland to form woke, bash women, form hard guy and redpiller yet simps after same women he bashes.

Epistles were meant for the intelligent ones, you're not just broke, but also too lazy to read, tufia!
Whenever I make an unintelligent, senseless thread,I still find that one online fool who will still come help me get the attention I need. Only a foolish person keeps going at another percieved foolish person.
But alas only one fool is needed because perhaps one came chasing clout and the other? Nothing! grin
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
apatheticme:

You see your life outside, begging ishilove upandan, yet forming redpiller, tueh!
Taa!! Shut up! Who be ishilove? Wetin she be? Who she help? I've had dates with far more sofisticated ladies,she's just an intended adventure.
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by apatheticme(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 4:58am On Nov 20, 2020
apatheticme:

You just keep revealing your foolishness and dumbness to the world!

No reasonable points, no intelligible comebacks, just a brain full of sawdust and some fake ass research!

No wonder you feel threatened by women and you are so desperate to silence them, seeing as a good number of them are more intelligent than you!

You've been noticed, now run along and do whatever makes you happy, jerk!
Let's keep going baby,you are my online fool for this topic till it gets to front page. grin doggie!!doggie!! Let's go!
Re: Never Marry A Man Picker!! by LordVaiki: 5:01am On Nov 20, 2020
apatheticme:

Date with 'sofisticated' ladies indeed, shows how 'sofisticated' you are, just like your non-existent researches.

Fake ass mofo

Ozwor!
I can make you squirt so hard like never before..I can make your life different from what you always knew. Are you hygienic enough? Like play like play,I will get you into my bed and I will brag about it in the open...The vulture is a patient bird. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture] / BBTITANS' YEMI, Yoruba Demon! / If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.