Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive (80891 Views)

EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Angelfrost(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
greypencils:
Will Monfried is the sexiest man I have ever seen. No Homo

You mean: Willy Monfret...

The guy that got attention when he appeared as the love interest of Nicki Minaj on the video of her song 'Right Thru me'!

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by engrchykae(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
mrkings84:

The problem started when we allowed them to create and invent every thing we needed to survive with. From electronics, machines, home appliances, building materials, fashion, medicine, up to the food we eat....

So why won't they come up with one crappy record and begin to share it among themselves?

Or what's stopping us Africans from coming up with one useless world title and start sharing it among ourselves?
we had our own textiles,education system,proper government where power is devolved,but while our people were basking in republicanism,the warlike Caucasians were improving on weapons and changing warfare from swords and shield to guns and tanks.
Till tomorrow,they are weaponising everything from guns to vaccines.
Because they believe that might is right.
They destroyed our development and local industry,they destroyed akwaete for us to buy Holland.

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by engrchykae(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
mrkings84:

The problem started when we allowed them to create and invent every thing we needed to survive with. From electronics, machines, home appliances, building materials, fashion, medicine, up to the food we eat....

So why won't they come up with one crappy record and begin to share it among themselves?

Or what's stopping us Africans from coming up with one useless world title and start sharing it among ourselves?
abi,bbn can give nengi"world most sexy woman "and also ozo can be "world smartest guy"
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Joker09(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
greypencils:
Will Monfried is the sexiest man I have ever seen. No Homo

Boris Kodjoe sexy pass am. No homo.

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

He's confident in his sexuality hence that. But people like you living in the closet and not sure of ur straightness finds it weird to compliment other guys.
Shame on u. Fagggot in closet.

Imagine, gay supporting another gay in faggotism.

May God help you and the other gay
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by saintruky(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Jordan my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ogbeni ehnnnnnn.. if i catch you one on one.....you dey get luck o.....if i catch you...na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....if you manage fit come back from the hotel you never still reset...then I go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days

Damnnn niggarrrr...
U wan kee man pikin..
Isoright
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
ukaface:
Kevin Hart too is sexy

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ribs are aching from how hard I laughed at this
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by MChaze25(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2020
He was a great actor in the movie HOLLYWOOD CREEED
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by SweetCunt97(f): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Noted! It's has no impact on the life of any Human..

The Greatest Being Ever to come on Earth since the Creation of the World is JESUS CHRIST!

This is what the Everyone on Earth needs urgently!
Sir with all due respect genuine Christianity ain't about negatives and dooms day. The Bible says judge not so you will not b judged. How do you know he doesn't know Jesus?
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by TheCork(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by TheCork(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2020
robosky02:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/michael-b-jordan-people-sexiest-man-alive

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHuDbKnA3G1/?igshid=1qcsc0p3fb0z3

sexxxxiest how?...

1. loooks = 0 angry

2. class = - 0 angry

3. pasanality = none angry

4. Swagga = 0 angry

5. date lightskin females = 0 angry

6. Millionaires = fuk no!!! angry

7. Gay = yes!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by OdenKelechi(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2020
classicfrank4u:
How exactly did Dwayne Johnson win it previous years? The man is just physically fit, nothing sexy about him undecided

Your opinion
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by shuvasishgraphy(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2020
We are a private investigation agency based in Sheffield. Our experienced Sheffield private detectives offer a discreet and professional service. Our services include private investigation, corporate investigation, also for schools & local authorities

https://www.i-spydetectives.co.uk/ispy-bristol-office.html

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by ukaface(f): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ribs are aching from how hard I laughed at this
geez
Why you dey laugh Na
I love Kevin Hart o,in short I dey crush
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Sixfeetbelle: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2020
ukaface:
geez
Why you dey laugh Na
I love Kevin Hart o,in short I dey crush

Don't mind me. I understand he's some people's crush and love interest but I don't fancy him. Maybe because he's short and uninteresting to me, that's why.

But if you think he's "zaddy", I'll support you in your "crushing"
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by greypencils: 1:13am On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

Bring unedited and manipulated picture.
Go and watch right thru me by Nicki Minaj on Youtube. That is exactly how he looks.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by greypencils: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Joker09:

Boris Kodjoe sexy pass am. No homo.

Go and watch Right tru me by Nicki Minaj on Youtube
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by greypencils: 1:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

You mean: Willy Monfret...

The guy that got attention when he appeared as the love interest of Nicki Minaj on the video of her song 'Right Thru me'!
Sorry I meant Willy Monfret.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:28am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni ehnnnnnn.. if i catch you one on one.....you dey get luck o.....if i catch you...na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....if you manage fit come back from the hotel you never still reset...then I go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days
I pray make you catch me instead make I nak til my penis cap begin pains, this yeye preacher no know say na goodness you dey do ham.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Imagine, gay supporting another gay in faggotism.

May God help you and the other gay
Yes Lord, King gay
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Otiv: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Amen!!! He who has an ear , let him hear what the spirit is saying ! As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be again! People would still be thinking all these are lies !
Righteousness89:
Noted! It's has no impact on the life of any Human..

The Greatest Being Ever to come on Earth since the Creation of the World is JESUS CHRIST!

This is what the Everyone on Earth needs urgently!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by mozona(m): 3:02am On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I hope you are not in Gay unit aka g-unit

How can you be calling your fellow man beautiful

lol.... i can show ur sister am not one
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by topeal(f): 4:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Somebody say the guy hold mouth like peg grin grin ;DAbeg make una live me biko I no know who savage pass nairaland or Twitter ng.
For me David beckham tops the list.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by sirleke(m): 5:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Eriokanmi: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2020
sirleke:
pls na eriokanmi
done. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by sirleke(m): 5:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
done. Good luck
thanks I m honored

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by ijayebonyi(f): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2020
So they have travelled the whole world and he was the only one to win? Okay nah
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Kccheechy(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Liposure:
thats blasphemous. show me the verse in the bible
go and read Isaiah 53.. read it CAREFULLY.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by mrkings84(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2020
engrchykae:
abi,bbn can give nengi"world most sexy woman "and also ozo can be "world smartest guy"

That's how it should be. Can't we just invent world dumbest president or governor or just anything?
Rather we will wait for them to invent it, then we begin to expect them to award it to us.....
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by bukatyne(f): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Joker09:

Who are the celebrity males you find sexy? grin

I can't even think of one on the spot.

Maybe I don't set out to look for sexiness in celebrity males for starters.

I can speak better on movie characters I like:

Ghost in Power though I did not finish season two (I got tired), Jamie Fraser in Outlander, Gabriel Afolayan in Coming From Insanity, Bolanle Ninolowo in a role, Julio Olmedo in Gran Hotel, Simon Baker in the Mentalist, Wentworth Miller in Prison Break, Robin in Atonement and some others I can't remember now.

Some I can remember, can't remember the name of the movie.

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by NomzyJust(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni ehnnnnnn.. if i catch you one on one.....you dey get luck o.....if i days

Damnn Niggarrrr!

How many x u go tell am ds tin.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Joker09(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

I can't even think of one on the spot.

Maybe I don't set out to look for sexiness in celebrity males for starters.

I can speak better on movie characters I like:

Ghost in Power though I did not finish season two (I got tired), Jamie Fraser in Outlander, Gabriel Afolayan in Coming From Insanity, Bolanle Ninolowo in a role, Julio Olmedo in Gran Hotel, Simon Baker in the Mentalist, Wentworth Miller in Prison Break and some others I can't remember now.

Some I can remember, can't remember the name of the movie.

Lol. I understand. Just like I also don't look for sexiness in female characters too. I only admire their works. Charlize Theron(she's my best actress right now, I really like all her works), Millie Bobby Brown who played Eleven in stranger things, Dafne Keen for her role in Logan and Sandra Bullock comes to mind.
Those are fine characters you mentioned btw. They all did great jobs in playing their roles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.