Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive (81126 Views)

EXPOSED: Real Reason Lori Harvey Broke Up With Michael B Jordan (photo) / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by 8stargeneral: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2020
leonard002:
If I chop better money, taa I go sexy pass all of them join cheesy
Na fake money u dey chop before
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Basher8583: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2020
classicfrank4u:
How exactly did Dwayne Johnson win it previous years? The man is just physically fit, nothing sexy about him undecided

Well you are a man. Leave that selection for the women. Unless you are telling us that you are gay!!!
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by bukatyne(f): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Joker09:

Lol. I understand. Just like I also don't look for sexiness in female characters too. I only admire their works. Charlize Theron(she's my best actress right now, I really like all her works), Millie Bobby Brown who played Eleven in stranger things, Dafne Keen for her role in Logan and Sandra Bullock comes to mind.
Those are fine characters you mentioned btw. They all did great jobs in playing their roles.

How can I forget Robin in Atonement?

@bold: fantastic characters. I would not notice Sam Hughes: I would watch Jamie Fraser all day.

This might be the genesis of their relationship problems: when a lady is in love with Jamie Fraser instead of Sam Hughes, it would be a catastrophy grin
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Joker09(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

How can I forget Robin in Atonement?

@bold: fantastic characters. I would not notice Sam Hughes: I would watch Jamie Fraser all day.

This might be the genesis of their relationship problems: when a lady is in love with Jamie Fraser instead of Sam Hughes, it would be a catastrophy grin

Interesting grin grin
Jamie Fraser in Outlander was really great btw. That's why Claire had no option but to fall in love with him over and over cheesy. I like how he calls her 'sassenach'. The chemistry between them is astonishing, you rarely get that anymore in modern day shows and cinema. grin
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by bukatyne(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Joker09:

1. Interesting grin grin

2. Jamie Fraser in Outlander was really great btw. That's why Claire had no option but to fall in love with him over and over cheesy.

3. I like how he calls her 'sassenach'. The chemistry between them is astonishing,

4.you rarely get that anymore in modern day shows and cinema. grin

1. cheesy cheesy

2. No option my brother, that character deserves a study. Perfect in imperfection. cheesy. There are a number of character analysis online. The Writer's (Diana) mind is something else. See the relationship between Jamie and Lord John or when Black Randall broke Jamie Fraser. Or Jamie marrying his old-time admirer. Fantastic scripting. Or the pre-war and post-war Jamie? Great changes.

3. Try Gran Hotel if you haven't

4. Period Pieces especially European is the plug.

Next suggestion is Velvet, I would try it.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Dickson44: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Noted! It's has no impact on the life of any Human..

The Greatest Being Ever to come on Earth since the Creation of the World is JESUS CHRIST!

This is what the Everyone on Earth needs urgently!
Too much of everything is bad. U must not talk in everything. Is Jesus the most handsome
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Joker09(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

1. cheesy cheesy

2. No option my brother, that character deserves a study. Perfect in imperfection. cheesy. There are a number of character analysis online. The Writer's (Diana) mind is something else. See the relationship between Jamie and Lord John or when Black Randall broke Jamie Fraser. Or Jamie marrying his old-time admirer. Fantastic scripting. Or the pre-war and post-war Jamie? Great changes.

3. Try Gran Hotel if you haven't

4. Period Pieces especially European is the plug.

Next suggestion is Velvet, I would try it.

Yeeah, Outlander's writer must be really creative. She really did an incredible job with the plot, casts, storyline, pictures and dialogues. it's one of the best shows I have seen, I was really glued to it at some point, eventhough I haven't been watching for a while. I have to watch the last few episodes to know where and how it's ended.

Black Randall really broke Jamie, he went too far, that shouldn't be done to any man, gladly he got served too, he met his demise but that experience would keep taunting Jamie(at least for a while). Jamie never had it easy and he has always lived a life of pain and suffering, the pre-war and post-war had their effects on him, he was always ready for anything, he's a warrior. Claire coming into his life was really worth it tho cheesy cheesy

Alright, I'll try Gran Hotel and Velvet, I think I saw Gran Hotel's trailer once, I'll give them a shot. Some shows truly worth watching. cheesy
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Marybrit(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Joker09:

Yeeah, Outlander's writer must be really creative. She really did an incredible job with the plot, casts, storyline, pictures and dialogues. it's one of the best shows I have seen, I was really glued to it at some point, eventhough I haven't been watching for a while. I have to watch the last few episodes to know where and how it's ended.

Black Randall really broke Jamie, he went too far, that shouldn't be done to any man, gladly he got served too, he met his demise but that experience would keep taunting Jamie(at least for a while). Jamie never had it easy and he has always lived a life of pain and suffering, the pre-war and post-war had their effects on him, he was always ready for anything, he's a warrior. Claire coming into his life was really worth it tho cheesy cheesy

Alright, I'll try Gran Hotel and Velvet, I think I saw Gran Hotel's trailer once, I'll give them a shot. Some shows truly worth watching. cheesy

That's the beauty of the scene and a showcase of the writer's intelligence.

I would have been disappointed if the breaking any different.

A man who would bear 200 lashes without screaming would not break easily.

I also like he did not bounce back immediately, it was a healing process.

I was disappointed with Claire's character sha. She is too stubborn and did not grow all through the series. She did not learn anything from anyone. undecided
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by skills50(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Jordan my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ogbeni ehnnnnnn.. if i catch you one on one.....you dey get luck o.....if i catch you...na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....if you manage fit come back from the hotel you never still reset...then I go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days

Damn niggarrrrr
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by blingxx(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
the rock is considered sexy by millions of people around the world undecided

"around the world" only in the America you mean , why do they only pick pple from the west Dwayne Johnson is not actually sexy it's all about his personality and social influence are you telling me he's more sexy than those Arab guys or South Korean dudes ,will smith ,drake still fine pass am by far
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by robosky02(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2020
TheCork:

sexxxxiest how?...

1. loooks = 0 angry

2. class = - 0 angry

3. pasanality = none angry

4. Swagga = 0 angry

5. date lightskin females = 0 angry

6. Millionaires = fuk no!!! angry

7. Gay = yes!!! angry

I think you should contest nairaland sexiest .....lol
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by blingxx(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2020
TheCork:

sexxxxiest how?...

1. loooks = 0 angry

2. class = - 0 angry

3. pasanality = none angry

4. Swagga = 0 angry

5. date lightskin females = 0 angry

6. Millionaires = fuk no!!! angry

7. Gay = yes!!! angry

before nko the tin na scam they only pick pple from the west .. it suprise that drake and will smith never win sef
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Joker09(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

That's the beauty of the scene and a showcase of the writer's intelligence.

I would have been disappointed if the breaking any different.

A man who would bear 200 lashes without screaming would not break easily.

I also like he did not bounce back immediately, it was a healing process.

I was disappointed with Claire's character sha. She is too stubborn and did not grow all through the series. She did not learn anything from anyone. undecided

That's right. The writer did an amazing job. Show was close to perfection but under rated in my opinion. Ppl are engrossed into other mainstream shows like GOT, Arrow and d likes and neglect other good shows such as this.
Such writer should be hired for other big projects, that's brilliance and accuracy. Randall crossed the line when he raped him, that's the worst you can do to a man. Yeah he took his time to heal well. As for Claire, she was really confused at some point, who wouldn't? She went through different phases of life. I'll have to complete the episodes to know what later transpired between them sha.
There are good recent shows like The Boys, Madam Secretary, Jett, Atlanta, Peaky Blinders, Ozark and more..You may check them out..These westerners actually do make great movies and fantastic shows grin grin
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2020
It's People's Choice, meaning it's not just about being sexy.

Michael B. Jordan first is decent looking for a man, and has a very good build. The guy has a lot of admirers on media.

Creed 2 increased his fan base. This is an opinionated selection. Biases, and sentiments are allowed.

blingxx:

before nko the tin na scam they only pick pple from the west .. it suprise that drake and will smith never win sef
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by khia: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2020
classicfrank4u:
How exactly did Dwayne Johnson win it previous years? The man is just physically fit, nothing sexy about him undecided

You're a man so you can't make that call. Dwayne is very sexy. Idris Elba is sexy as **** I never saw what some women see in David Beckham and Michael P. Jordan has a nice body but I don't see the sex appeal in him.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by khia: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly, shapeless frustrated dirty pig.
Whats sexy about this dirty broke batch.

I cant comment in a thread like this.

Nonsense

How the hell is Michael broke?
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by khia: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2020
engrchykae:
These morons will sit in their country and tag any of themselves world best as if the world starts and ends in the West.
Did they come to Lagos,Abuja, owerri, Calabar, Brazil, India,etc?

This I agree with, they haven't even seen all of the men in America.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by engrchykae(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2020
khia:

This I agree with, they haven't even seen all of the men in America.
they are psychologically and mentally intimidating the rest of the world,and I hate mental intimidation,it crushes the man within the man.
Mental intimidators are a plague to humans,they hamper the growth of the man.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Kccheechy:
Do not allow manufactured pictures of Jesus to deceive you... The Bible records that Jesus was a very ugly man.
Where was it recorded that Jesus was "very ugly" if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by blingxx(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
It's People's Choice, meaning it's not just about being sexy.

Michael B. Jordan first is decent looking for a man, and has a very good build. The guy has a lot of admirers on media.

Creed 2 increased his fan base. This is an opinionated selection. Biases, and sentiments are allowed.

it's only pple from the west that get to chose , it's not a global thing ..I understand but why use the word "sexiest man" Arab,Spanish,South Korean have the world sexiest men sha ..they should have said "most influential man" instead
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2020
It's just a label, they don't have to be very accurate. I understand you though.

blingxx:

it's only pple from the west that get to chose , it's not a global thing ..I understand but why use the word "sexiest man" Arab,Spanish,South Korean have the world sexiest men sha ..they should have said "most influential man" instead
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Did they forget to mention this guy that acted in cw series called The Originals
Marcel gerald,that guy is so sexy

1 Like

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Kccheechy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Activist001:

Where was it recorded that Jesus was "very ugly" if I may ask?
go and read Isaiah chapter 52 or 53...read it very carefully
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by khia: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
engrchykae:
they are psychologically and mentally intimidating the rest of the world,and I hate mental intimidation,it crushes the man within the man.
Mental intimidators are a plague to humans,they hamper the growth of the man.

I would call it mental manipulation.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by MrCEO69(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Then what will u gain at the end? grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ogbeni ehnnnnnn.. if i catch you one on one.....you dey get luck o.....if i catch you...na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....if you manage fit come back from the hotel you never still reset...then I go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Don't be the AG baby of pastor Sam Adeyemi
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Favyblinky(f): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

lol
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Queenserah26(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by 1daboi: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Anybody is better than John legend
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by greypencils: 4:42am On Nov 29, 2020
anastasius:

No need for no homo. It makes u sound stupid, foolish and insecure. It's ok to admire other men, don't feel insecure and guilty
No need for responding to this post. It makes you sound foolish, gay, insecure and stupid too. It's ok to overlook a post that is not written about you, don't feel insecure and guilty.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2020
greypencils:
No need for responding to this post. It makes you sound foolish, gay, insecure and stupid too. It's ok to overlook a post that is not written about you, don't feel insecure and guilty.
Poor attempt. F9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.