Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. (7703 Views)

Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nawa oo!! Just because I helped her with small money during lockdown now,she has turned me into her fake lover because of birthday. Why are some girls always degrading themselves because of small stuffs ? If not that I hate cheating, I would have asked her of sex.
You girls should stop all this nonsense,stop making urselves worthless before guys.

1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Uzomacharles: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
The last message wey you send don 4ck every every up...
I swear...

u for just find way take her out the rest will be a history b4 somebody's daughter will come here to say m evil grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:
The last message wey you send don 4ck every every up...
I swear...

u for just find way take her out the rest will be a history b4 somebody's daughter will come here to say m evil grin grin
I just wanted to give her fake hope

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Uzomacharles: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:

She go respect you less...

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
That's what they're known for

Pusssy people everywhere undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

She go respect you less...
I no longer need her respect. She last chatted me up during lockdown. Just imagine undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Uzomacharles: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
I no longer need her respect. She last chatted me up during lockdown. Just imagine undecided

Emmajean sef...

She wan bill you,you be client na....

Girls eeh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Brandonx(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
From what I can deduce from the chat.
There's something between you two.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Sluvist(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Girls always trying to chop person money and go whenever they see person act like mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Brandonx:
From what I can deduce from the chat.
There's something between you two.
not much. Staying in the same street with her is that a connection?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:

You could have just told her a plain NO. Learn to say NO to women. It's called self respect man. You try sha.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:

You could have just told her a plain NO. Learn to say NO to women. It's called self respect man. You try sha.
saying no just like that is not easy nah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Cerebellum: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Arindin OP still say "I'll try"
Omo Asegrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
undecided
Bodyodour:

See? That's where you miss it. Telling her no will not make her hate you. Heck you could still hit on that pussy if your game is tight. Don't make the mistake of using money to lay a girl. This is the worst mistake ever. Don't make yourself into a Maga. I believe I'm done here.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
What's difficult in saying no? E nor dey e nor dey. No go dey rope ur self for matter when no concern u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
SarutobiEky:
undecided

See? That's where you miss it. Telling her no will not make her hate you. Heck you could still hit on that pussy if your game is tight. Don't make the mistake of using money to lay a girl. This is the worst mistake ever. Don't make yourself into a Maga. I believe I'm done here.
I get ur point. Am not using to entice her because am not even after pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
I get ur point. Am not using to entice her because am not even after pussy.
then tell her no, that you can't. Simple
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by David1017(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why did you tell her that you will try and send her money.. Baba u funny o
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
David1017:
Why did you tell her that you will try and send her money.. Baba u funny o
oga I wouldnt send shi shi,it was just to discharge her .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by OMOJOHN001: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
See you oooo.

Just tell her CHRISTMAS is coming and you want to get some nice outfit for your sisters and junior ones, so you may not be able to help her for now.

shekina, Tell her family first.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
See you oooo.

Just tell her CHRISTMAS is coming and you want to get some nice outfit for your sisters and junior ones, so you may not be able to help her for now.

shekina, Tell her family first.
lol, boss idea.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by daddycee91(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:

I will try is a sentence for simps

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by abfelicity91: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
wise up bro.. i have done it several times.. if you mistakenly give her the money she asked for, believe me she will think you are such an idiot and not man enough. learn to turn them down atleast

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by flokii: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Werey say he dey financially handicapped grin

When scammer jam chief scammer
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by HandsomeBlack: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
If you don't wanna give, so be it. Country hard for most people now. Her gender has little or nothing to do with it. Making fun of people's need isn't fair because they may be genuine. And who knows the person that will be in need of help tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by ewaski(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Billing everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Shellsploit: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
ewaski:
Billing everywhere..

Response on point...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Bodyodour:
Nawa oo!! Just because I helped her with small money during lockdown now,she has turned me into her fake lover because of birthday. Why are some girls always degrading themselves because of small stuffs ? [s]If not that I hate cheating, I would have asked her of sex.[/s]
You girls should stop all this nonsense,stop making urselves worthless before guys.
Asking her for that is not a good exchange, it's a loss. Money is preferred for money.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by cooooooks(m): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Why are you not replying with full chest.

As she asks you, you tell her no, finish. Just massage the no with sweet words. If you have a throwaway amount, say N2k, tell her you can only lend her N2k but she must pay in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by ewaski(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Shellsploit:

Response on point...

Thanks bro. They feel so entitled

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by rhynoemmie(m): 2:50am On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:
Werey say he dey financially handicapped grin
When scammer jam chief scammer
mehn day line off me. I don learn new capping

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? / Which Guy Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.