Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. (7735 Views)

Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by xest(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Girls ehh. Cos of birthday she is not fine.must they always celebrate it?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
xest:
lol. I just tire for them.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Axmondthuglife: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
That was how this silly girl sent me a voice note on whatsapp telling me that her birthday was in 2 weeks time and that I should plan what to do for her.. She was even listing options: if I will take her out, if she should send her account number and that she wants to do Bla Bla Bla
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by paul100(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
xest:
That a big red flag for any guy.A girl that cannot use the little she has to celebrate her birthday na better red flag.These types of girls are the ones that will do anything possible to get an iphone 11 if her friends are using the phone or the type that will want a super expensive wedding when she know her husband to be never reach that level.All na to show off to her friends.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kindly Return My Number / The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.