Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. (7730 Views)

Was The Guy Wrong For Doing This? (screenshots) / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by rhynoemmie(m): 2:50am On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:
Werey say he dey financially handicapped grin
When scammer jam chief scammer
mehn d line off me. I don learn new capping
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by rhynoemmie(m): 2:51am On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:
omo I don learn new word ooooh set awon financially handicapped grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by LegendaryLover(m): 2:53am On Nov 19, 2020
ONCE U ASK GIRL "HOW ARE U?" & SHE RESPOND "NOT FINE", MY BROTHER JUST LOG OUT IMMEDIATELY. COS NA BILLING DEY COME NEXT

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by GodWrites: 5:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Bodyodour:
saying no just like that is not easy nah

Your last message is too simpish. Learn to say NO, even to your fellow guys. That's what makes you a man and accord you respect.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 5:39am On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:

lol.. You can't blame for that.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Bodyodour: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2020
rhynoemmie:

mehn day line off me. I don learn new capping
lol guy
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Let people know you can say no even if they are looking at you. You must learn how to say NO. Even if she's right in front of you, you have to learn to look into her eyes and say no I no fit.
It's hlelp alot. When you have the ability to say no or yes, people who know you won't pester you to do for what you already said you can't do.
Don't allow anybody blackmail you emotionally into saying yes to what you would say no to. Be it your friends or relations.
Or you go saying I will try. Next one they will still call you for money cos even when you ay no, you do try and hustle out something to give them. In this case don't try, on her birthday if you have something give her. It must not be money.
If you want to dash her money do it if you have. Don't lend her.miney she won't pay back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2020
GodWrites:

Your last message is too simpish. Learn to say NO, even to your fellow guys. That's what makes you a man and accord you respect.
Tank u.
I don't joke with my no or yes.
No one should.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Tank u.
No one should.

Darn you cute. Can I hit on your fine ass naw?

NO? grin YES?? grin

Which is it gonna be? kiss
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Begging on point. since you don't borrow money to women make sure you give it to her
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Karleb(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2020
...and one mumu was complaining on front page yesterday?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Darn you cute. Can I hit on your fine ass naw?

NO? grin YES?? grin

Which is it gonna be? kiss
. NO.
Also learn how to just look and waka grin cheesy
It will help you reach your destination.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Myer(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2020
Bodyodour:
Nawa oo!! Just because I helped her with small money during lockdown now,she has turned me into her fake lover because of birthday. Why are some girls always degrading themselves because of small stuffs ? If not that I hate cheating, I would have asked her of sex.
You girls should stop all this nonsense,stop making urselves worthless before guys.

This happens only in w scenarios;

1. The guy is too young for the girl he's dating. He's not yet making money or he's not making enough money. That said, he should date according to his budget. 15k is actually so meagre she shouldn't even have complained.

2. The girl is materialistic and after all her lies as a slay queen, she is unable to back it up by giving a bday worthy of a slay queen.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Silentgroper(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2020
GodWrites:

I never knew homos cared abt being alpha male or a simp. Wow!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Silentgroper(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
. NO. Also learn how to just look and waka grin cheesy It will help you reach your destination.
What if u are his destination. Although, i dont see what is find abt ya .
u aint married, are ya?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by GodWrites: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
I never knew homos cared abt being alpha male or a simp. Wow!

Lol... I'm not gay, but I support human rights! I don't need to be gay to be an LGBTQ ally.

Enjoy your day!
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Silentgroper(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2020
GodWrites:

Lol... I'm not gay, but I support human rights! I don't need to be gay to be an LGBTQ ally.

Enjoy your day!
Enjoy yours too
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2020
On a more serious note what the fûck is even wrong with women of nowadays?why this heavy billing angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
What if u are his destination.
Although, i dont see what is find abt ya .

u aint married, are ya?
Im not his destination, I'm not even on his path.
Don't forget the fine is in the eyes of the seer. Allow him appreciate the work of God in peace.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Silentgroper(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Im not his destination, I'm not even on his path.
Don't forget the fine is in the eyes of the seer. Allow him appreciate the work of God in peace.
whatever.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by nairaman66(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2020
The begging this period is just too much! Not fair, so who are we to run to?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Daddycharger: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Simpson
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
The same thing happened to me yesterday I asked her to come over and get it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Harshreality: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Why is it so hard for you people to say no? Is there a gun to your head? Are you owing her anything? I'm sick and tired of posts like this. Parasitic, greedy and lazy people exist everywhere irrespective of gender. If more people said no to them they'll go and find work instead of begging 24/7.

Stop exchanging your hard earned money from frivolous things like sex and co that won't add any positive thing to your life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by damtan(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2020
I think I am enjoying this thread.
One way or the other, billing must just show face
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by SpicyMimi(f): 11:12am On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin grin Men don suffer grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by SarutobiEky(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
. NO.
Also learn how to just look and waka grin cheesy
It will help you reach your destination.

Lmao.
I anticipated that.
You're correct. grin we move...onto the next...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Tank u.
No one should.

You're so so on point, Babe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
The same thing happened to me yesterday I asked her to come over and get it grin

You're a correct bro. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Harshreality:
Why is it so hard for you people to say no? Is there a gun to your head? Are you owing her anything? I'm sick and tired of posts like this. Parasitic, greedy and lazy people exist everywhere irrespective of gender. If more people said no to them they'll go and find work instead of begging 24/7.

Stop exchanging your hard earned money from frivolous things like sex and co that won't add any positive thing to your life.

Exactly. Sex is very very overrated. Tuah
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This?? Screenshots Attached. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
nairaman66:
The begging this period is just too much! Not fair, so who are we to run to?
Lolz.. bad guy. I like how u cut her off with the answer without even allowing her state the value of the funds required grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. / If She Spreads Like This, Run My Brother. / I Heard Slim Girls Is What Is Reigning In Nig .is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.