Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) (52573 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by darlenese(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
How to kill me if I marry another wife
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by FEGNO: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
I thought the IG of Police had withdrawn all Policemen attached to private people? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
money miss road, Regina wan join force? hmmmmm vanity upon vanity...
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by 2cribz: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
To hell with that stupid ass shotgun.

Is she it ashamed,to her the man is like an uncle. Dhe is naive,when she clocks 30 then reality would start to set in. Grandpa ,child abuse. No respect,no value,nothing. She rushed in for the money. I pity this small girl polygamouz family, the husband no dey last,
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by andyanders: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Make she no use the gun on him one day, thinking she dey dream. African women, I dey fear them.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Alanzazani: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
If the barrel of that guns face th small crowd
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by saintruky(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Rewatch d clip at 0:21 n tell me wetin u see
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
;
ValCon888:
This marriage is further proof that if you have the money, you can use your "gun" to shoot down all these hungry Nigerian girls.
grin grin ;Dweyrey
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:47am On Nov 20, 2020
She should have pointed the gun, towards the direction of her spectators.......... cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Donspicey: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2020
peppermint7:
Wetin u de cap sef

i dey cap cappings.........

e no dey hard una to dey show una selves.....
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Lematin(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2020
debbydams:
Smiles..lemme share what happened to me days ago here I can't open a thread or can anyone put me tru..it worth it cry

Can't wait to hear you
Just go to the topic that the situation suits in
Then scroll downward patapata
You will see "create topic" there
Then click on it
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by dalass(f): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2020
ValCon888:
This marriage is further proof that if you have the money, you can use your "gun" to shoot down all these hungry Nigerian girls.

Even the last picture shows his foreign wife. One of his many foreign wives... Hungry Nigerian girls indeed. So Regina Daniels was a hungry girl undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by toprealman: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
On the other hand,teaching someone how to use a gun is a responsible act or do you think that the bullets cares whether they are shot by a woman?
Pulling that trigger could have easily injured or killed someone considering the environment.
If you want to learn how to shoot, boy or girl, man or woman, straight or bent, young or old, black/while/ albino or whatever, Christian/ Muslim or pagan, which other one......yes Man or WOMAN......let the professionals take you through the basics at an approved training centre.
Don't bring you femenist boring rubbish here.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
toprealman:

Pulling that trigger could have easily injured or killed someone considering the environment.
If you want to learn how to shoot, boy or girl, man or woman, straight or bent, young or old, black/while/ albino or whatever, Christian/ Muslim or pagan, which other one......yes Man or WOMAN......let the professionals take you through the basics at an approved training centre.
Don't bring you femenist boring rubbish here.
You are the one being insecured..
Am sure if it had been a man handling that gun you wouldn't have made that comment..
You want them to go to a professional,are you for real?
Where do you think we are,USA?
All the Vigilantees and people handling guns in Nigeria,which approved training center do you think they learn from?
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by toprealman: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You are the one being unsecured..
Am sure if it had been a man handling that gun you wouldn't have made that comment..
You want them to go to a professional,are you for real?
Where do you think we are,USA?
All the Vigilantees handling guns in Nigeria,which approved training center do you think they learn from?
Lol.....I knew it. I don't give a hit what you think. I don't care who is handling whatever......I just knew from your initial response that it was one of those "is it because she is a woman.
Boring as always.....to the left.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
dalass:

Even the last picture shows his foreign wife. One of his many foreign wives... Hungry Nigerian girls indeed. So Regina Daniels was a hungry girl undecided
Yes,Regina Daniels was a hungry girl,or don't you know that richness get levels..
You think na the 10 kobo she dey earn for acting she go use fly Private Jet?
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2020
toprealman:

Lol.....I knew it. I don't give a hit what you think. I don't care who is handling whatever......I just knew from your initial response that it was one of those "is it because she is a woman.
Boring as always.....to the left.
On the other hand,you are the one who latched on to a comment which specifically said teaching people how to shoot is not irresponsible..
But no, you would have to make it all about the woman part..
So?
Suit yourself! shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by toprealman: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
On the other hand,you are the one who latched on to a comment which specifically said teaching people how to shoot is not irresponsible..
But no, you would have to make it all about the woman part..
So?
Suit yourself! shocked
We are too mature for this man. Those people are not complaining, be happy... Friday is here with us, up for drinks cool

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2020
toprealman:

We are too mature for this man..... Friday is here with us, up for drinks cool
It's well..
Have one on me..
Cheers.. wink
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by toprealman: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
It's well..
Have one on me..
Cheers.. wink
Oshay....will send the bills later then grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2020
toprealman:

Oshay....will send the bills later then grin
No wahala.. angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by peppermint7(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Donspicey:

i dey cap cappings.........

e no dey hard una to dey show una selves.....
Show wetin
U go collect oo grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Donspicey: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2020
peppermint7:
Show wetin U go collect oo grin

Lolsssss,,,,,wen MEN play game don pass na the paper sure pass now bro......

Na who dey alive dey talk how the matter play...
Be wise Bro.......
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Gentle0wavez: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Rich people with too many Enemies should learn to defend themselves na, shebi if kim kardashian could shoot they might not have robbed her.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by VillageHead: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
hope he isn't teaching her subtly how to take his life with a gun?
Because when he finally brings in a newer wife, gbege go dey o!

See as them gather ever security personnel dey watch to their amusement. if na me touch gun dem go call me armed robber, kidnapper etc.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by toprealman: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2020
DarkJeddi:
No wahala.. angry
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by peppermint7(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsssss,,,,,wen MEN play game don pass na the paper sure pass now bro......

Na who dey alive dey talk how the matter play...

Be wise Bro.......
What are you even saying. Just listen to ur self
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Donspicey: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
peppermint7:
What are you even saying. Just listen to ur self
U wan dey check balance d same time ur liver dey drop.....

carry ur BAG enta bush jareh..........
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by peppermint7(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Donspicey:

U wan dey check balance d same time ur liver dey drop.....

carry ur BAG enta bush jareh..........
When you get home show this post to a younger sibling of urs.
Then ask them to rate ur foolishness
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Donspicey: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
wat a life........

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Donspicey: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
peppermint7:
When you get home show this post to a senior sibling of urs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.