Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) (52818 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
I hope that's not a real gun cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Myhusband(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
What a romantic man. Teaching a wife how to shoot gun is another factor of determining romantic man in Nigeria? Who say Nigeria can't initiate their own meaning of action

Now that Regina Daniel is learning fast and the rest of the wives, there won't be any need to use blow to fight in the house, na gun go do the work

I'm seeing destruction but Nigeria bloggers are seeing romance at the end we both see something
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by nathyx(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
make sure not to shoot yourselves Ned and co
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Donspicey: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
I rush come to see the type of gun.........

Na hunters gun sef,,,,,shey dis Ned na hunter ni?

Instead of teaching her how to handle automatic pistol or Revolver na dis Amotekun type of gun he dey teach her........

This tin pain my liver.....

mtcheeeeeewwwwww......

Ned oya take am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Badonasty(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
I don't envy this their celeb life at all sha..... everything about them is in the news......no privacy at all
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by jamiudarex(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
debbydams:
Smiles..lemme share what happened to me days ago here I can't open a thread or can anyone put me tru..it worth it cry
Is there anyway you can tag me or carry me along about the story
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Dailyhappenings: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Romance oshi...I wonder how baba usually feels when he climbs his daughters age..at least Ooni of Ife own is still better...they are young...but they no allow am see himbaby tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-m8F_tsac
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by SocialJustice: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Living his best life. Oga you dey enjoy and I envy you.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Rough play.

I just hope she won't use it on him one day.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why was he aggressive?

watch the video at 0:21- 0:22 secs
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wonderful wow!!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by jidxin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
debbydams:
Smiles..lemme share what happened to me days ago here I can't open a thread or can anyone put me tru..it worth it cry
ok i can help you out
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by clevybrown(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
debbydams:
remember to mention me when u tell ur story
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by tyrone07(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Those that know how to handle long firearms. Shouldn't the but of that gun be on her shoulder rather than her upper arm?

100% correct. It was all fun and games but it could have easily ended in a tragedy. At one point in the video she was swinging a loaded gun around out of fright. Hmmm
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
tyrone07:

100% correct. It was all fun and games but it could have easily ended in a tragedy. At one point in the video she was swinging a loaded gun around out of fright. Hmmm

Saw that! shocked

The armed person behind her showed his level of training. Man quickly grabbed the firearm and pointes it to safety.

PS: should have been butt not but
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na today!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Alimat40: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Big man can play with anything. If it is a poor man now, police will be looking for him. Poverty go away from me and my entire family in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Royalfurnitures: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hope she won't practice what you're teaching her on the next wife you are about to marry. Hahahah

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by joseph1832(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
He should have taught her how to use a handgun first, because it's obvious Regina Daniels can handle that double barrel gun.

Hand guns are the best. A Glock 9mm is most suitable for someone of her size.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Efna55: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
My dear hustle so that you can shot a gun with security personnel around, nor be say you go dey hide dey carry gun..

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
I thought guns are prohibited in individuals hands.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by arantess: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
So what's up with all the crowd?
One needs his privacy na
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wetin concern una with Regina wey wan learn to shoot ... I wondered why it was video
Everybody just wan continue to trend sha
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by worldbest101(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Are those not SARS or it's the new SWAT
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
What for!
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by Tushi2: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow nice ,love is sweet

Please check attachment and patronize us

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by nduwale: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
tnerro1:
Somebody rush call IGP oooo, the police he said they should withdraw from big men are still here ooooo, abi this onces no Dey answerable to IGP?
The guy was careful to use a single barrel gun. Hunters can still have this by law. Some time ago Sha.
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by arantess: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onnasucs1:
Why was he aggressive?

watch the video at 0:21- 0:22 secs
Sharp eyes, noticed that too, like he has been teaching her placement for sometime she's just not getting it
Re: Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) by AmuDimpka: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
We need to relax gun laws and let folks have guns for protection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.