Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" (78202 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by barcaboi(m): 8:04am On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
But the said she was igbo bride but all I'm seeing is an Hausa Muslim name.. Confusion
Her father is Muslim. She has an Igbo name
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Northerners with their "Beheading language" can they overcome their terrorism behaviour.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Samusu(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
But the said she was igbo bride but all I'm seeing is an Hausa Muslim name.. Confusion

Born to a Muslim father and a Igho woman
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2020
Wetin we wan use the useless head do angry
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Joygift3666: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Halima Nwakaego Kazaure, please where did this name come from?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Kennyfancy(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Simbrixton:
loool

you are always not an igbo person
am from Niger Delta, so am not an igbo by tribe
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Kennyfancy(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

Which is neat
And which is dirty ??
do your research personally
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Simbrixton(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Kennyfancy:
am from Niger Delta, so am not an igbo by tribe
ijaw, ikwerre, ibibio or efik? niger delta is wide biko
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by BigBrother9ja: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2020
IamD18:
Nothing gives them orgasm like the word "Behead".

Just write the word "Behead" on a paper, give it to them and they'll wholeheartedly masturbate to it with the imagination of beheading someone.
Don't mind them.
VIOLENCE IS IN THEIR DNA.
BLOOD HYPOCRITES

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Charlesdock(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
-----Allahu akbarrrrrrrrrrrrrr-------

booooooooooooooshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked mmmmm

he should get ready his fellow headslammers brothers Will soon behead him for disobeying the laws of......wink
They can't. In the North Religion is for the poor.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Tonalphs(f): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2020
I like Bashir already. the dude is just catching cruise. SM should take it easy on him. he has every right to live like every normal person. it's obvious people aren't seeing that in him. he only becomes aggressive because society acts aggressive towards him for the sake of his father.
y'all should please take it easy on the dude. in fact, be calming down while you learn to see the good in everyone. see the jokes, the laughs, the joys. see differently. the world needs people who sees with the eyes of love
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Kennyfancy(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Simbrixton:
ijaw, ikwerre, ibibio or efik? niger delta is wide biko
ijaw
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Afonja, how far?
kingsavage:
Cursed Iyamiris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by kingsavage: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
afonja fvck my mother hard
and she loved it wink
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Tarabye: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Tarabye: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by CioAngels(f): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
That name, Nwakaego, is a Delta name.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Simbrixton(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kennyfancy:
ijaw
my best friend ebiye mumbor would tell you about the igbos, some of you just take dere side sentimentally on the ground here in lagos it is hard for other tribes to thrive in the midst of igbos
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by oyatz(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Racoon:
So the Nwakaego name remains the gimmick they meant it to serve? The fanatic brunt of the religion is just being borne by the unfortunate poor gullible adherents while it is jolly jolly for the elites.

A leopard can never change its skin.What a family.From father, mother, son and of course other unknown family members.The trait run in their blood.

Excuse me bro, is it bad to bear such a name as 'Nwakaego'?

And which side is offended here, the 'Igbos' or the Muslim Northerners?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by oyatz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Where did he find this Igbo Muslim abi is she one of the efulefus that worships fame and money..?

Some Muslims are Igbo nau and there are some people in the North especially in Kano that are
of mixed Hausa-Igbo parentage.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Arrewa: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tarabye:

Honestly igbo ladies are caring and romantic, I recalled vividly two years ago when I was dating one, she loved me more than I love her, I feel so loved at that moment, her choice of words was at the peak

She wanted us to marry and was ready to convert to Islam, I had to quit the relationship before her abiriba people use my head as pepper soup
grin grin
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
CioAngels:
That name, Nwakaego, is a Delta name.
Any igbo can bear any name.. Besides is more descriptive
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Samusu:

Born to a Muslim father and a Igho woman
Then she's Hausa.. No be where your papa from be your place? I don't understand again
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by FashionCookie(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kennyfancy:
. Am not an Igbo person but the comparison is funny,you can't compare neatness with dirtiness

God Bless you.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by FashionCookie(f): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

See as Bashir press their mumu button grin grin

The lady is not even an igbo lady!

My baba just shake table... And some bigots don carry am for head.

Our people hardly marry from the Igbo tribe.

We have smart, beautiful and hard-working ladies in abundance.

I have dated different igbo ladies... I mean ladies of capacity not runs girls.

Igbo ladies love fulani boys especially when you're handsome and have big buraa!

Na only Igbos hate us grin their women like us die... They use to convert to Islam once you show any intention of marrying them.

We have many of them that have willingly converted to Islam through their boyfriends.

Believe me... Fulani maidens are the best!!

Very intelligent...smart and hardly cheat!

Fulani maidens Any day... Any time!

So what are you feeling Like? Na your type Urhobo dey call Ekpa.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by goodheart02(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

See as Bashir press their mumu button grin grin

The lady is not even an igbo lady!

My baba just shake table... And some bigots don carry am for head.

Our people hardly marry from the Igbo tribe.

We have smart, beautiful and hard-working ladies in abundance.

I have dated different igbo ladies... I mean ladies of capacity not runs girls.

Igbo ladies love fulani boys especially when you're handsome and have big buraa!

Na only Igbos hate us grin their women like us die... They use to convert to Islam once you show any intention of marrying them.

We have many of them that have willingly converted to Islam through their boyfriends.

Believe me... Fulani maidens are the best!!

Very intelligent...smart and hardly cheat!

Fulani maidens Any day... Any time!

Sharrap dia mofo. As if anyone wants to marry those unhygienic cow urine drinking sisters of yours.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by HRMK: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2020
easier said than done! YEYE DEY SMELL!
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Farid24224(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
MrBachelor:

No reason am guy. I gallant die.

If the malo girl worth am I go collect am.
Osheyy gallant niggar bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.