Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" (78203 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by oluoma1: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Like father like son, monster in human form? Stup.id boy. angry
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by ThatFairGuy: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sagay212:

Yen yen yen. But the regular abo.ki wey nor get money is forbidden to marry woman wey nor wear hijab. The regular abo.ki cannot even sit in a napep with a woman let alone hold her yansh to snap picture.

As na rich abo.ki, e don turn to advice. Una mumu no too much?
Shut up. Don't you see nominal Muslims among the commoners as well who doesn't wear hijab? Carry your bigotry elsewhere
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by oluoma1: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Her name na Nwakaego chai ? Umu Igbo ogini bikonu maka ego and fame odikwa egwu
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Badonasty(m): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
The girl na muslim sef........ I was wondering why Mallam pikin go marry christian
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by oluoma1: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:
So the Nwakaego name remains the gimmick they meant it to serve? The fanatic brunt of the religion is just being borne by the unfortunate poor gullible adherents while it is jolly jolly for the elites.

A leopard can never change its skin.What a family.From father, mother, son and of course other unknown family members.The trait run in their blood.
I swear
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Sagay212: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Shut up. Don't you see nominal Muslims among the commoners as well who doesn't wear hijab? Carry your bigotry elsewhere

Normal muslims in the south maybe. The muslims in the north practice a very different Islam. Islam that is even different from the ones the arabs practice. Na so so behead behead abo.ki people like to hear.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by pepperdemzombie: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Women and men shouldn't mix according to Sharia but penalty for violation isn't death as you all claim.

You'll be killed if only you killed and blasphemy. That's Sharia. If anyone now find blasphemy odious, they shouldn't.

We read same thing in the Bible
What's this one saying? Who claimed death?
Was he not even the person that mentioned "beheading"? You said hijab, I said the position of his hand caused the controversy.

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Akhirastriver(m): 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Its alrights next time try to control your emotions. undecided
undecided
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by PreyingMantis(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Believe me... Fulani maidens are the best!!

Very intelligent...smart and hardly cheat!

Fulani maidens Any day... Any time
The same Fulani women that have been killing their husbands Tell us another story

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by hotseat: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
There goes the so-called Islamic fundamentalist.

They copy almost everything Christians do but condemn them at the same time. Haba, malam!

Just keep deceiving yourself. Nobody is going to behead you for posting pictures of your wife-to-be on the internet (haram). It's a free world.

Just ,please, stop beheading others when they seem to go contrary to the tenets of your dogmatic religious doctrines.

Live and let others live!
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by MrBachelor: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

See as Bashir press their mumu button grin grin

The lady is not even an igbo lady!

My baba just shake table... And some bigots don carry am for head.

Our people hardly marry from the Igbo tribe.

We have smart, beautiful and hard-working ladies in abundance.

I have dated different igbo ladies... I mean ladies of capacity not runs girls.

Igbo ladies love fulani boys especially when you're handsome and have big buraa!

Na only Igbos hate us grin their women like us die... They use to convert to Islam once you show any intention of marrying them.

We have many of them that have willingly converted to Islam through their boyfriends.

Fulani maidens Any day... Any time!

Guy, link me with one Fulani babe make I see if I fit consider marriage.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by vhykeeytor(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

Igbo ladies love fulani boys especially when you're handsome and have big buraa!

Na only Igbos hate us grin their women like us die... They use to convert to Islam once you show any intention of marrying them.

We have many of them that have willingly converted to Islam through their boyfriends.

you are not making any sense....
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Like father like son
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by samuelchimmy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamD18:
Nothing gives them orgasm like the word "Behead".

Just write the word "Behead" on a paper, give it to them and they'll wholeheartedly masturbate to it with the imagination of beheading someone.
you read my mind. See the way he uses the word freely. I will not be surprised if he has put it into practice
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by 9japride(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bighead5:

Cry me a River grin grin grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

This bighead, you no dey taya to troll nairaland?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by 5thcolm(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
He knows a beheader can never be a beheadee
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by BraniacX(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Of course, the laws and oppression are for the poor
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by berryPee(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hausa maidens that prefare lesbianism to the main buraa, because mallam no sabi pre-intimacy na only hypocrisy full their koko and dan wake head. spit on uthman bin Fodio
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by foreshore(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwekeUG:
Lovedup Photos: "I Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" - Bashir El-Rufai Tells Critics

Bashir El-Rufai, son to Kaduna state governor, says he would rather be beheaded than apologies for posting his loved-up photos of himself and his fiancee, Halima Nwakaego Kazaure.

On Wednesday, November 18, Bashir came under attack for sharing loved-up photos of he and Halima who he will be tying the knot with this Saturday, November 21, IgbereTV reports.

Muslims on Twitter claim the photos were inappropriate. Replying his critics, Bashir wrote:

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1329065458142769152?s=19

One of his followers, @fokoffyou tweeted that she hopes he doesn't apologize for what he did.

@fokoffyou wrote:

https://twitter.com/fokoffyou/status/1329076796705234945?s=19

Replying @fokoffyou's tweet, Bashir wrote:

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1329078212652015618?s=19

Like father, like son. Stubborn as usual with short people
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by foreshore(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwekeUG:
Lovedup Photos: "I Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" - Bashir El-Rufai Tells Critics

Bashir El-Rufai, son to Kaduna state governor, says he would rather be beheaded than apologies for posting his loved-up photos of himself and his fiancee, Halima Nwakaego Kazaure.

On Wednesday, November 18, Bashir came under attack for sharing loved-up photos of he and Halima who he will be tying the knot with this Saturday, November 21, IgbereTV reports.

Muslims on Twitter claim the photos were inappropriate. Replying his critics, Bashir wrote:

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1329065458142769152?s=19

One of his followers, @fokoffyou tweeted that she hopes he doesn't apologize for what he did.

@fokoffyou wrote:

https://twitter.com/fokoffyou/status/1329076796705234945?s=19

Replying @fokoffyou's tweet, Bashir wrote:

https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1329078212652015618?s=19

Igbo girls and money. ElRufai's son dey bulala one of them now because of money
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by oksmart: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
My belle nearly burst with laugh ooo
IamD18:

Just write the word "Behead" on a paper, give it to them and they'll wholeheartedly masturbate to it with the imagination of beheading someone.
;DMy belle nearly burst with laugh ooo
IamD18:

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Farid24224(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
MrBachelor:

Guy, link me with one Fulani babe make I see if I fit consider marriage.
You fee collect 150 strokes of cane?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by JaneYave(f): 12:59am On Nov 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
the rsvp number no dey go....
You are so funny! Please try again later.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by zudozz: 1:05am On Nov 20, 2020
imagine this pigeon sef dey disturb us for this country.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

I never knew you were a bigot. I used to think you were different from most Fulanis , but you just proved me wrong.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by witworth(m): 3:50am On Nov 20, 2020
When a man is in love, a new mumu is born.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by iceberylin(m): 4:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!.

WTF ? Yo I went to the North and met the highest level of prostitution. Could Fu_ck to the last BiiiTCH with indomie ��

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by spiralwedge(m): 5:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

Just drop the digit of a good educated one, and we will be brothers in law.
Preferably 30-45
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by MrBachelor: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Farid24224:

You fee collect 150 strokes of cane?

No reason am guy. I gallant die.

If the malo girl worth am I go collect am.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Gandollaar(f): 7:01am On Nov 20, 2020
LikeAking:
I love the way they brought this guy up.

I will bring my kids like that.

Majority of Nigerian parents bring up their kids like slaves.

I knew he will never marry an Ibo babe.
My joy knows no bounds discovering she's not Igbo!
Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by afrika(f): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Cheap jokes
Unverified info
Cheap bloggers

Call igbere TV.
Hungry corner piece
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by fujirice: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shebi some people were bleating some days ago how did dude is marrying an Igbo woman grin grin grin cheesy

This one don sweet me die.
How a known tribal bigot will marry from a people he constantly attacks and doesn’t hide his engraved hate for, beats my imagination.

When the whole madness was buzzing, I just say make I siddon dey look.

Alas, I wasn’t disappointed grin grin

Happy marriage to you boy, I’m happy no sane Igbo parent will give out their daughter to a lunatic like you.

Meanwhile, don’t mind those hating on your prewedding photos, they are just a bunch of jobless religious jingoists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.