Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75574 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by mightyhazel: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Adakintroy:

Man you never deal with this kind of women na make you talk like so. Them no de work but like to control. Some go once them enter, them no wan see even your mother. Even if she sell her wrapper take train her pikin.

Were she de when dem de rugged am for street. If she love the man she too go learn to live with his brothers or better yet compromise.

Na so I follow my oga work one time toil tire. Him promise me tire he go better. I gat you he use to say don't worry.

Trek my shoe tear under sun. When we hit gold with contract. Madam bring him brother take replace me. My oga just begin act like Mumu. Every body for my work just de say eya..sorry!. Me ma I hate sorries and pity.

I come de under him brother.

She see the work when money no de she no bring brother. That na the kind of women am talking of. They just want to look pretty wiitout doing the hard part.

Me ma I don forgive her move on. I still go to the house to greet my oga and joke with her but deep down men....

God use that to wake me up one kind not to depend on people. But many women themselves are dividers and not all people can forgive like that. It's really painful I swear.
this story touch me walai

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Your choice as well! But life is a school... I've been married for over 11 years now and I can tell you that you have peace of mind when you're able to respect people's choices, especially of spouse. Peter once said he only wanted his siblings to accept the fact that he's married to Lola, what's so hard about that? Just say hi to her and face your brother, chikena undecided

kiss

Gbam! Endorsed.

If his siblings cannot accept his choice of spouse, that's their headache.

As far as the spouse is not abusing my sibling.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Not 'living' with her literally...But my point is; we all manage to maintain cordial relationships with inlaw's we don't like! There's always that in-law you don't like, but do you stop talking to your brother or sister because of him/her? But then; it's your choice! God forbid I stop talking to my brother or sister because of their spouse as far as they didn't choose my husband for me undecided

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by candidbabe(f): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.
Now the condemned oil has stained both bottles and even the wall.

Hurrayyyyyyy nwamaikpe is back
Yay yay yay
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by drginger(f): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I'm a woman and I disagree. No one should have to put up with anyone they don't like.
They left him alone with his wife since he made his choice.

I don't really think so dear, imagine your hubby's family leaving him alone because u are not what they want, life is about forgiveness, especially when it comes to family you learn to forgive, there are pains that can be managed for family sake, life isn't forever.
Am not saying they shld hv that sweet complete bond, but at least it shld nt hv gotten here.

That Lola msg sha vex me,, mk she jus stay one place, weda she is the innocent one or not in situations like dis u keep quite.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Temptee101:
Very obvious.

Just check out Lola's eyes and countenance.

All I see in those eyes is an evil, manipulative sorcerer, morgana-like kinda of woman etc...

How Peter allowed this old afonja witch to manipulate, hypnotize and bewitch him still amazes me.

Peter is obviously under a spell and strong enchantment.

Take it or leave it.

I think I'm gonna have an orgasm kiss You just described my kind of woman. Fata Morgana ❤ oh Lola how I love you.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LifeCoachAndre: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is what happens when you dont let sleeping dogs lie.... everybody dey mind their business before madam dey form peace maker. Well you have just been casted .........- in Rude boys voice

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by SmartPolician: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
naijadrivablog:
What is happening between Paul and Rudy is just TRIBALISM. Just because one married a Yoruba wife, who seemingly stood by him when he had nothing. Even if she is older, does it matter Why do people get married, is it not to have children Lola has kids so why the fuss
And they are happy.

Igbos, I dare say suffer from Ancient hatred from other tribes, which is reinforced by INTRA-ethnic hatred.

Listen to Nnewisuper, juliusmalema etc who are seemingly Igbo's always castigate non Anambrianians. The worst is Nnewi people. If you are dating an Nnewi lady but you are not from Nnewi and surrounding Nnobi et all, they won't marry you.

Not just Anambrianians, even other Igbo's castigate Ebonyians as "third class Wawa Igbo's".

Most Anambra families hardly allows their children to marry non-Anambrianians.

Before you bash me, I am talking from experience, not just hear say and I am from East of the Niger.

The non-unity of Ndigbo will make it hard for Igbo's to produce a President.

Take for example when Peter Obi was nominated the VP, not that they have won o, Ohaneze and SE Governors objected.

I tire for una abeg.

Igbo's rise beyond ethnic sentiments

As nwa afo, I agreed with most of the points you raised until you got to the emboldened

Afterward, you started writing like a politically naive, senseless orangutan

Ohaneze doesn't decide who wins elections

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by adeskee(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

We've been warned not to unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.

Welcome boss of all bosses
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
NoToPile:

@bolded exactly, this lady has been insulted back to back, The children are grown, they have been married for years she deserves his respect as the wife of the sibling. The children are old enough to use SM and they will be reading what their uncle is posting insulting their mother, don't these people think at all ni, can't you at least for the sake of your nephew and niece be reasonable.

It will be hard for the twins to be in good terms with the way his wife has been insulted sha.

Make she just leave am, birthday wishes no be by force. Omotola wished only Peter, some people are dragging her. Lola wished both, wahala. Nobody can win in this their war.

Lola should stop setting herself up for insults. I am not a fan of pseudo-maturity. Even here for NL, you buy my matter and I will sell for you. I petty die... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by SmartPolician: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shadysen:
Yeah, yoruba people can be very manipulative...I know what am talking about, imagine they always spoke their language but when speaks mine with my bro they got provoked,I show them that I am from akwa ibom state..no b lie.

I agree

100%

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by gbagyiza: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Not 'living' with her literally...But my point is; we all manage to maintain cordial relationships with inlaw's we don't like! There's always that in-law you don't like, but do you stop talking to your brother or sister because of him/her? But then; it's your choice! God forbid I stop talking to my brother or sister because of their spouse as far as they didn't choose my husband for meundecided

You don't have a full understanding of a woman. You will be in a good time with your family members but the moment you marry a wife, trouble will start. I have seen a lot of men that abandoned their parents because of their wives. Some married women r selfish, they only think of themselves n their family members. They don't like anything good associated with their husband's relatives. A woman can make a man forget his family, believe me, a man needs to be a man sometimes to correct a woman that's misleading him.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by SmartPolician: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are talking trash and also for your information Nnewisuper is from Abia state, nwa ngwa. He is not anything nearer to Anambra state. He is just been bitter ...that's all.

He must respect the sanctity of fact that we have 36 independent states and stop looking for who to drag in the mud.

He closer neighbor rivers states are having identity issues instead of knowing how to sort themselves out , he will be fighting imaginary enemies.

and as for you, say what you know. Stop peddling lies just to attract likes

Nwanne, ihe naijadrivablog dere bu eziokwu

Rapu akuko gi a!

Agbaghari zina
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by farouk2much(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
enuff of mind games and war of words, make paul cary gun kill the peter if the conflict is true. All na gimmick
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZA FOWER OF ZA WOMEN
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Emotionss: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
luminouz:

And you let him, your own blood,go alone with someone like that, for 12 good years? shocked.
You dont love that brother jare

Dont you know you just killed him? undecided

If a man says we should leave him alone to enjoy his marriage, that is exactly what I will do.

How do you fight for someone who believe his mother is the cause of his wife miscarriage ? Because his wife says so ?

Have you seen a man that is being manipulated by a woman before ?

Do you understand it when people call someone a chronic woman wrapper ?

Oga there's nothing I did not do just for us to remain on talking terms but the young man will not have any of it. It got to a point he summoned us (including our Mother) to the police station for us to write an undertaken that none of us will come close to his house and family. The police people try to advise him but baba refuse to listen.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by mightyhazel: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I have stopped giving my time to any being that cropped from same state with Nnamdi Kanu. All Igbos are terrorist.

Next
must be some kind of twisted fun,quoting and requoting your very self with several monikers and on multiple threads..
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
If i were peter and wife i'll cut ties completely with rudboy who is obviously a negative bitter person and let it remain dat way . its very foolish of rudeboy to stil be fighting a woman, ur brothers wife after all these years hav past. u have to accept the fact that she is ur brothers wife and have come to stay
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
wirinet:

You sef see how childish Paul sounds. Him dey vex say Lola no call am for 4 years and so come dey vex say she dey wish am happy birthday every year. Abeg ask am, him no get hand or him no get phone?

He dey sound like pikin when dey vex say someone dey look am, you go ask the pikin watin him fit see say the other person dey look am?

Honestly,Paul is childish

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:

Have you seen a man that is being manipulated by a woman before ?

Do you understand it when people call someone a chronic woman wrapper ?

Yes. In Nigeria, it means the man loves his wife and they are living in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by sweetmelanin(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
drginger:

I don't really think so dear, imagine your hubby's family leaving him alone because u are not what they want, life is about forgiveness, especially when it comes to family you learn to forgive, there are pains that can be managed for family sake, life isn't forever.
Am not saying they shld hv that sweet complete bond, but at least it shld nt hv gotten here.

That Lola msg sha vex me,, mk she jus stay one place, weda she is the innocent one or not in situations like dis u keep quite.

Ain't gonna air so much of my personal life here but just know that this story is one I can relate with as a married woman myself... as a wife, you will receive love and welcome from most of your husband's family members but NEVER expect all of them to love you... there will always be one or two inlaws that aren't exactly your biggest fans..

Bottom line is I ain't no punk and I certainly ain't a hypocrite who would publicly post "happy birthday" to an inlaw that I haven't spoken to in 4 years! I find Lola's action unnecessary, attention-seeking and highly pretentious.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Xano(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!

I advice you, be careful not to take sides on issue you are not familiar with.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fraustration is setting in.

Reality dawning on Paul.

I expect more of this trash. Blackface did worse.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Emotionss: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
pocohantas:

Yes. In Nigeria, it means the man loves his wife and they are living in peace. grin grin

Even to the extend of labelling your own mother a witch because your wife says she's responsible for her miscarriage ?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NoToPile: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Make she just leave am, birthday wishes no be by force. Omotola wished only Peter, some people are dragging her. Lola wished both, wahala. Nobody can win in this their war.

Lola should stop setting herself up for insults. I am not a fan of pseudo-maturity. Even here for NL, you buy my matter and I will sell for you. I petty die .. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@bolded grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tillaman(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't worry Rudy

Tufiakwa!
one of the reasons I miss this dude!!
He will say it just as it is!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
I maybe anything but definitely not lola,i don't like women who cause separation,its very bad.Gifted women unites family together and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by iamimohtal(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Paul and Peter are pussy ass niggarrs...

These has nothing to do with the wife...

Except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Anyway what do i know .....am just a drunkard, a weed smoker and a pussy banger

U be real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by seniormallam(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Me that after telling my brothers not to go near a particular women in kogi because of their known fact of doing JUJU,
Lo and behold he went to brought that tribe as fiancee, but as a big brother that must keep the family together, I accepted the lady because I don't want any issues with my Brother, my sense is working once you start your manipulation I know where you will land and I will counter you before you landed.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Sarita01(f): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Paul and Peter are pussy ass niggarrs...

These has nothing to do with the wife...

Except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Anyway what do i know .....am just a drunkard, a weed smoker and a pussy banger

Exactly my thoughts after I finished reading the long epistle,maybe Lola don disappoint paul tey tey. If not which kind beef way no dey ever finish,Sha na dia palaver
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by jornwhite: 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is not everytime you go just come online to write nonsense.

The woman called Lola is tearing a whole family apart and all you could write is this gibberish.

Are you okay?

Sometimes it is better to keep shut than just writing out of ignorance.

How exactly is she tearing the family apart, did she stop peter from going to record sessions or did she stop there albums from selling.
i believe peter lives in his own house not family house how exactly is lola a problem to the family, its not as if they share kitchen & toilet
All along they've been sidelining peter, and they believe his wife is behind his sudden wake up not to be a push around, even if omolola was the one behind, were (paul & jude) they fair to peter in there dealings.
One thing i have grown to realize is, if you truly love someone it wil definitely extend to there loved ones or @least you tolerate them.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
NoToPile:
No wonder peter and Paul are always fighting.

In fact this fight might not end soon. See the way he is addressing his twin brothers wife and you expect him to love you. Lailai kolework.

You disrespect my wife/ husband all bets are off.

If he can say this on SM only God knows what they have said to peters face. Even saying she's almost 50.

Lola should cut them off

She should not wish any of them any birthday or anything, what rubbish.

She wish you birthday wahala, she no wish wahala. Which kain silly family is this.

Even if they didnt want their brother to marry her, e never reach to forgive. He don marry her he don marry her be that haba which kain family is this very bitter people.

How many men will allow you talk to their wives like this.

Honestly Lola is a very strong lady.

His post was very disrespectful to Lola and his brother.

Interestingly, Peter has never had any scuffle with Paul's and Jude's wives (at least online).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.