Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75576 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ochelyko1:

What do u expect bro when ur brother marry who senior him by far, almost 50years and u and ur brother is 39years so why won't she manipulate you people? Marry someone you can control not who will control u.

grin grin you guys don't disappoint

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Ingleesh: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Not 'living' with her literally...But my point is; we all manage to maintain cordial relationships with inlaw's we don't like! There's always that in-law you don't like, but do you stop talking to your brother or sister because of him/her? But then; it's your choice! God forbid I stop talking to my brother or sister because of their spouse as far as they didn't choose my husband for me undecided
What if it's the brother that decides to stop talking to a sibling for his spouse's sake?
What if she's the reason why these brothers have issues in the first place?but come to social media to settle them ....but never tries to settle them in reality?
Just saying tho
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by murmee: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!
Great submission!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by samuelchimmy(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!
two brothers can't be against one woman. She must have done something

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by freecocoahubby(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Na today I know say d guy na heediot. If you regard or respect a man, then you must regard or respect his wife too. Paul don c Peter finish, daz y he can b opening dat him wide mouth like Surulere canal to b insulting his brother's wife publicly anyhow. Very reckless and senseless behavior

Na Lola no gree respect herself na grin
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kay29000(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Your choice as well! But life is a school... I've been married for over 11 years now and I can tell you that you have peace of mind when you're able to respect people's choices, especially of spouse. Peter once said he only wanted his siblings to accept the fact that he's married to Lola, what's so hard about that? Just say hi to her and face your brother, chikena undecided

Gbam
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by babtoundey(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
mrT:
Dont like to take side, but from this this outburst one could deduce that the rude boy is really rude.
And senseless too.
They must have called him rude to his face. But Instead of him to mend his ways and change for better, he acknowledged his it and named himself "rude"

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Kaycee7(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Make she just leave am, birthday wishes no be by force. Omotola wished only Peter, some people are dragging her. Lola wished both, wahala. Nobody can win in this their war.

Lola should stop setting herself up for insults. I am not a fan of pseudo-maturity. Even here for NL, you buy my matter and I will sell for you. I petty die... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gimme #50 own. Put jara well grin

[img]https://media1./images/e66c0eb66aa2851c92a8a9773fa02fd8/tenor.gif?itemid=14950661[/img]
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by sharpwriter(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
tamdun:

Abi, she should ignore those tribal bigot, when she was helping them financially, they didn't realise she's a yoruba woman, stupid people

You mean the family also ate Lola's money or na Peter alone chop am?

As in, I never follow this psquare fracas sef. Wetin be the origin?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Tonalphs(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
all I see is a bitter soul. hatred is poisonous to the body and soul.....Lola is really trying. God continue to grant her the strength to tolerate this bad energy of an in-law.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by freecocoahubby(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
masterP042:

Guy u be simp oo.. So u go fight your mother because of woman or so called wife.. Nawa o. This simping level is on drugs

idi0ts like magicminister don't realise a woman will never choose him over her own family

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Maobichek: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
ABlAstate:
But why would Peter chose to marry a woman old enough to be his mother

What is this? We Just heard from Paul that Lola don't talk to him but we have not heard from Lola. Let us not generalize nor draw conclusion.
The truth remains that Lola and Anita holds the key to their reconciliation and unity, thank you.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by freecocoahubby(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Na Lola fault, we warn Yoruba ladies, do not marry Oyamiri, do not marry Aje okuta ma mumi, they are worst in culture, traditional and value system, they practice OSU where if married to them, they will treat your children as second class and discriminate against them, if you marry from Igbo land, if anything happens to the man, automatically his horrible families will chase you and your children out of his house and claim his property not minding his children he left behind, do not marry from Igbo because they do not treat their female children equal with respect, they do not let them claim property etc But she did not listen, she build both Paul and Peter when they were nothing, she paid for their studio section when psquare was struggling NOW as ingrate they are Paul has forgotten all what you did in the beginning of their career. Anyways we are going to start making the Warning sound louder to the Yoruba Ladies, DO NOT MARRY OYAMIRI.

Osheyy! Lola's accountant. CEO of central bank of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LLSAINT(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
My brother,
Try and be more objective. It is easy to criticise as talk is cheap.
Whether she did it for her public image laundering or not, one cannot tell but an attempt was made to send birthday wishes
Life is short even if you live for 200 yrs
Why the hate?
Did you hear Peter respond?
If she responds now, the African mentality will speak because women are treated and considered as second fiddle to always keep mute irrespective of the situation.....

creolehunt:

He said they have not spoken, never did he complain about her not calling. He probably doesn't care either way.

She tried by doing what exactly? By playing to the gallery? You have not spoken with someone in 4yrs as a result of a festering disharmony and somehow you find it convenient to make a public post to him. Why not send him a text? Because she wanted to promote her public image.
There's no way you can tell if Paul's wife wished Peter simply because she didn't make it public
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
The problem is not her tribe. The mother don't want Lola. Any other girl would have been ok. The reason for their mother not wanting Lola is not known. Maybe her age
Never4getU:
Ur response is an indictment on Igbo intolerance of other tribe n culture in Nigeria, especially Yoruba from whom they enjoy unmatched benefits in Nigeria.

Why hate on someone simply cos she's not from ur tribe? The basis for this misunderstanding is the fact that Peter chose to love the mother of his children which doesn't go down well with okoyes family. This trend is typical of igbos in Nigeria for century. As a Yoruba, we we're growing up with dis syndrome that Igbo can't marry Yoruba, any daughter or sons of igbo extraction who goes against this norms will be disowned.

Paul is being too petty and I'm so disappointed with over the years. I mean, how do u explain this hate to Peter's children when they became full grown? That u hated their mom cos their father chosed to love her and preferred to sacrifice family relationship? This is so senseless. Why not respect his choice of wife and damn consequences and stop being obsolete.

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Ucee1999: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went mom's

welcome back grin grin grin where have you been?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kay29000(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Don’t mind the guy...he wants to blame his inability to patch things with his own twin brother on the wife...wife that u never wanted your brother to marry

Infact the guys are annoying me.....

You have said it all. He never wanted his brother to marry her in the first place...that has been the issue, nothing else. The fact his brother went ahead to marry her is what is still paining him, if not, nothing can stop you from patching things up with your brother. Nothing or no one...only you can be responsible for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by dangotesmummy: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.
Now the condemned oil has stained both bottles and even the wall.
broda ode.at your age you no still get Sense

When the twins were collecting money from her to shoot music videos she wasn't manipulative, when you were driving her Car before you blew she wasn't manipulative.youre lucky you have such a sweet and peaceful sister in-law in the person of lola.if it were other Yoruba women for each Time you talk shiii they'll keep reminding you that they were the ones that made you and without their money and support you will not have been better than those selling CDs under the bridge.

Lousy Razz he goat.very immature

And as for you nairaland lout,think before you type.no be every time you go dey do like say Na from gutter you grew up

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by jamiuazeez(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
am very sure una mother won't be happy with the ways u people re living. what a pity.....
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NNC5: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
zedman1:
Thing is, even before these guys stepped into limelight, a friend of mine who was close to them used to tell me that among the two, Paul had a bad character. Whenever we heard that 'Psquare Fk up' if you check well it was Paul. Now, imagine what a grown man is writing for the world to see. Could it be he was in a relationship with her then she dumped him for his brother or what? There most be something bigger, else why should one be angry for this long or even at all in the first place because of your brother's choice of wife?

which friend told you that?
LIAR LIAR Agbada on fire.

dump who...
this expired piss of trash, over-makeup grandmother should be lucky to see a fine and tough guy like Paul near her bed.

thats why she stuck her tentacles on the weak-minded Peter who will go for anything on skirts.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kay29000(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
LLSAINT:
Grow up iamkingrudy
If she did not call you, did you call her and ask of your nephews and nieces or to know how they are all doing?
You did not act as a father figure but you are quick to castigate a lady for not acting as a mother.
Do not throw stones when you know you live in a glass house.
In fact, you sounded so disrespectful
What concerns her age in this matter?
At least, she tried, did your wife do same no matter how small to send birthday wishes?
I hate a sinner calling fellow sinners a sinner.

Exactly
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by dangotesmummy: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
kay29000:

You have said it all. He never wanted his brother to marry her in the first place...that has been the issue, nothing else. The fact his brother went ahead to marry her is what is still raining him, if not, nothing can stop you from watching things up with your brother. Nothing or no one...only you can be responsible for that.
are you minding him?

At 48 years old still ranting about his family issues like an obnoxious teenager

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
If she can't call him, why go online and wish him happy birthday? Hypocrisy isn't it?
wirinet:

You sef see how childish Paul sounds. Him dey vex say Lola no call am for 4 years and so come dey vex say she dey wish am happy birthday every year. Abeg ask am, him no get hand or him no get phone?

He dey sound like pikin when dey vex say someone dey look am, you go ask the pikin watin him fit see say the other person dey look am?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kay29000(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
dangotesmummy:
are you minding him?

At 48 years old still ranting about his family issues like an obnoxious teenager

I tire for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kay29000(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brandonx:
She even tried to wish him a happy birthday and he's there saying scheisse? Why can't he pretend also and accept it, she probably didn't know how to approach him, she used this medium to do so.
She should not wish him anymore since he's doing like oloriburuku.

Exactly. Why hasn't he reached out to her all these years. Why couldn't he be the bigger person and reach out to her instead, since she is even trying to stretch out olive branch to him.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
She sponsored psquare in your dream ABI? Ewudu media at it again
jneutron4000:
Which fame?? She was even the one that sponsor this Psquare, she paid for their studio section when they were struggling. Paul is just a typical Igbo man who is an ingrate.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by murmee: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I said it earlier that this woman Lola is everything bad to Okoye's family.

Who tire okoye family apart- she is the one.

She manipulates the stupid boy and pitch him against his own flesh and blood..

But will be the first to come out as saint on media.

The woman Lola is a devil. Look at how she scattered a whole family and ruining it to pieces

Very deceptive woman...... Every thing is totally wrong with that woman Lola.

Late Mrs Okoye will be turning in her grave for what a stranger has succeed in turning her once lovely and enviable family to..
Unfortunately, you gave yourself away by referring to Lola as a stranger. That means the hatred for Peter's wife is simply because Peter married someone outside his ethnic base. It is also not a secret that the late Mrs Okoye did not want her son, Peter, to marry a stranger. Fortunately for Lola, Peter has a mind of his own and deep love and respect for his wife!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Surex7: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
I declare peace in their midst in Jesus name.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don't mind the fool
NORSIYK:

Anyways, first of all... You ain't Igbo.
Secondly, don't you use your family behavior to attribute to other Igbos, there are many prominent Igbos who married non-Igbos and are happy with their marriage.

People like Godfrey Onyema(minister) married a yoruba woman.
Allen Onyema of Air Peace married non-Igbo.
OC Ukeje married a yoruba lady.
The person representing my constituency at the Federal house of reps Hon. Emeka Martins married a yoruba woman.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NSK4U(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
There must really be something about that woman that has made her an enemy to her in-laws.

Igbos are wonderful and accommodating people, I have been wondering why there has been this long time quarrel among close relatives because of one woman that was married into their midst.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kay29000(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bar1941:
This rude boy is senseless, if she didn't call you for four years can't you call her even if just for the sake of your brother, nephew or niece?

When a man gets married, it's obvious some natural phenomenon will change which to some people might be too hard to cope with, but we just need maturity and understanding to move on. It happened when my closest elder brother got married, he sacrificed a lot for me prior to his marriage and the bond between us was stronger than fluorine bond but when he married a lot changed, to worsen the case he married a 'me and my husband ' kind of wife who never wanted to see her hubby's relatives. We moved on and today everyone is happy...

If your twin brother's wife is an hypocrite as you said, you are lucky at least she made you understand who she is. Did you know the stuff the one you put in your house is made of? Women are women from Naija to New Zealand, behave maturely and stop washing your dirty linen in the public.

Three gbosa for this comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.