Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75565 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Btruth: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:
So na Yoruba woman scattered this handsome twins?
Afonjas and their miserable way of doing things.
more like your brain dey pain you. Ode!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by pocohantas(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Even to the extend of labelling your own mother a witch because your wife says she's responsible for her miscarriage ?

The man that will make me call my father a wizard hasn’t been born. For a gender that claims to be logical and superior, I always wonder how men blame all their wrongdoings on a woman.

A man will make a thousand right decisions and it is because he is a man- men are wired biologically to make better decisions. The second he makes a bad one, he won’t rest till he finds a woman to pin it on... I really envy your gender.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NwaliE01: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:
So na Yoruba woman scattered this handsome twins?
Afonjas and their miserable way of doing things.
Watch the afonjas clap back
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
DapperGuy:

As simple as that. Peter has made his choice.

Did he try to call her and she didn't pick up? Paul's head is not correct.

I can't remember the last time I heard that phrase.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by focus7: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Igbo's with hate are like 5 & 6.

I just pity Lola for finding herself in the midst of people that doesn't have capacity to love their own blood not to talk of a stranger
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by mightyhazel: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
wirinet:

Imagine Paul come dey yap Peter's wife age on social media just because she wished him happy birthday. Now tell me who dey behave like small pikin?
almost 50' na yab?

2, if my brother wife no pick phone call or write me on my birthday,com carry dey do social media brouhaha, paul own go be child play

The thing clear na
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Awọn arinurode. Igbakeji Eṣu laalu ogiri oko.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaha!

Igbakeji Esu? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your posts are cracking me up!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tiwatalk: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Whatever you want to call out anyone for, I do not believe it has to be done with age linking.In simple language you want to call her a hypocrite , so why don't you go ahead and do just that rather than adding her almost whatever age to it.
It goes to show your beef is likely to do more with her age and not of her character.
Just shows how petty you are and unfair it is if you actually make someone else's union decision turn sour cos of the age of who the y marry.

Besides, just asking since it comes up already.
Marriage is a lifestyle just s yr choice of cars, fashion , and whatever you have right to chose independtly. It shouldnt have the much interference of outsiders no matter how thick the blood relation is.

Whatever their beef, it shouldn't have gone this far that it could somehow lead to the couple separation. Life that is here one minute and go in another.
Biko rest head for pillow.

But hey what i know?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
wirinet:

You sef see how childish Paul sounds. Him dey vex say Lola no call am for 4 years and so come dey vex say she dey wish am happy birthday every year. Abeg ask am, him no get hand or him no get phone?

He dey sound like pikin when dey vex say someone dey look am, you go ask the pikin watin him fit see say the other person dey look am?

A swear! Paul is a vibe!

She did not call you for four years, you did not call her once (even if it is to accuse her).

She wished you happy birthday, you don't like it, you ignore and face front.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from knowing that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.

Posterity will forever use these twins as the perfect example as to what marrying an evil woman can do to a family's unity.

The evil wife is lucky I am not Okpara Jude, she would have been back to her maiden name since 2015.
She has not only divided a great family but has deprived the fans of Psquare from hearing great music.

This is why the bible is a complete book.
We've been warned not to unequally yoked with unbelievers and for this reason did Abraham, Isaac and Jacob insist that their sons went back home to marry amongst their kin.
But the wayward one went against his late mom's dying wish and brought a termite-infested rotten log back home now no one can sleep in peace.

Tufiakwa!
2 green bottles were standing on the wall till one green bottle decided to carry condemned oil.
Now the condemned oil has stained both bottles and even the wall.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

My Gee is Back .
Missed you here Bro..

As for Paul.. he is an Alpha male and a Redpiller..
His Choice of word "Manipulative" is testament to it.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DAVE5(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Your choice as well! But life is a school... I've been married for over 11 years now and I can tell you that you have peace of mind when you're able to respect people's choices, especially of spouse. Peter once said he only wanted his siblings to accept the fact that he's married to Lola, what's so hard about that? Just say hi to her and face your brother, chikena undecided

Abi!!!

Life no pass as you talk am ohh

Say hi and move, cordiality no be until we tell each other I love you I love
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by dederocs(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
A woman should be humble, especially with your husband's siblings. A proud woman will end up sad, no matter the material possessions she sorounds herself with...always knew it was a woman behind their problems.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Smellymouth: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
One4me:

She is doing the right thing, displaying maturity and proper Omo'luwabi behaviour.
She should continue sending him the messages till he drops dead grin grin
Maybe one day, sense will enter his head.
But l dont blame him, l blame that Lola that did not find a good Yoruba family to marry from.
When they tell them, dem nor dey listen

grin cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
mrT:
Dont like to take side, but from this this outburst one could deduce that the rude boy is really rude.

Oruko eni l'oun ro eni.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Jonathan39: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nnewisuper is not Igbo. Get your facts right. Those are almajiris in nairaland
Juliusmalema:

You are talking trash and also for your information Nnewisuper is from Abia state, nwa ngwa. He is not anything nearer to Anambra state. He is just been bitter ...that's all.

He must respect the sanctity of fact that we have 36 independent states and stop looking for who to drag in the mud.

He closer neighbor rivers states are having identity issues instead of knowing how to sort themselves out , he will be fighting imaginary enemies.

and as for you, say what you know. Stop peddling lies just to attract likes

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Zane2point4(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!
If bad wife do you something you go retype this.
There some people that you cant simply live with,not only women sef,man too.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!

When you marry you go understand, pray not to put up with a woman who is terribleooh, eye Dey turn person ooh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by spiralwedge(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
gozzy121:
if u ask me na who I go ask

We know your type. Na dem.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by zedman1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thing is, even before these guys stepped into limelight, a friend of mine who was close to them used to tell me that among the two, Paul had a bad character. Whenever we heard that 'Psquare Fk up' if you check well it was Paul. Now, imagine what a grown man is writing for the world to see. Could it be he was in a relationship with her then she dumped him for his brother or what? There most be something bigger, else why should one be angry for this long or even at all in the first place because of your brother's choice of wife?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by spiralwedge(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Zane2point4:

If bad wife do you something you go retype this.
There some people that you cant simply live with,not only women sef,man too.

Live with?

Are they living together?

Too many kids on NL these days, time to leave this forum for them

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
ModelX:
I think I'm gonna have an orgasm kiss You just described my kind of woman. Fata Morgana ❤ oh Lola how I love you.

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
It's funny how they like to point fingers and play victim. No wonder nobody trust them with power, they'll do worse than fulani if they ever smell corridors of power.

Even if they smell the corridors of power it would change nothing about their predicament, it might even make it worse for them, last time they had power the aftermath was a civil war and 3 million of them being wasted....am unbothered about their presidency if it even happens.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by babtoundey(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
How do you expect your brother to regard you and consider you a true brother when you disrespect and disparage his wife the mother of his own children. This thing is one hell of the problem confronting the family. If a woman can be mature, even if she hates you as you claim, why would you a man be unreasonably puerile?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by colestephan86: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:
In a recent post on Instagram stories, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has outed Lola for not speaking to him for 4 years but yet every year, she puts out a fake birthday post for both twins in a bid to manipulate public opinion and make herself appear as a "good wife"

Iamkingrudy:

Source: https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/2445770220776482922?igshid=7ss0x1w44lr3
The moment they got married and their mum died , problem started.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by 02Kebreal(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by 02Kebreal(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

Soro soke
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by marsman: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Megatrix: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
superior1:
At the age of almost 50 you still think you can still be manipulative and always trying to be in control as usual...

Omotayo isn’t close to 50. You gossipers sha will see what is not there
She is close to fifty

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Ochelyko1: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:
In a recent post on Instagram stories, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has outed Lola for not speaking to him for 4 years but yet every year, she puts out a fake birthday post for both twins in a bid to manipulate public opinion and make herself appear as a "good wife"

Iamkingrudy:

Source: https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/2445770220776482922?igshid=7ss0x1w44lr3

What do u expect bro when ur brother marry who senior him by far, almost 50years and u and ur brother is 39years so why won't she manipulate you people? Marry someone you can control not who will control u.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by luminouz(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

If a man says we should leave him alone to enjoy his marriage, that is exactly what I will do.

How do you fight for someone who believe his mother is the cause of his wife miscarriage ? Because his wife says so ?

Have you seen a man that is being manipulated by a woman before ?

Do you understand it when people call someone a chronic woman wrapper ?

Oga there's nothing I did not do just for us to remain on talking terms but the young man will not have any of it. It got to a point he summoned us (including our Mother) to the police station for us to write an undertaken that none of us will come close to his house and family. The police people try to advise him but baba refuse to listen.

I get your point jare...
Maybe he was jazzed
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by femi4: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
How can you come on social media to celebrate and call out someone you ve not spoken to in 4yrs

You women can pretend sha...O wrong now

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by freecocoahubby(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
pocahantas:

Make she just leave am, birthday wishes no be by force. Omotola wished only Peter, some people are dragging her. Lola wished both, wahala. Nobody can win in this their war.

Lola should stop setting herself up for insults. I am not a fan of pseudo-maturity. Even here for NL, you buy my matter and I will sell for you. I petty die... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This one must sha make everything about her. Lonely hag lipsrsealed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.