Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner (34376 Views)

Petitioner, Police Lawyers Clash At Osun Endsars Panel Hearing / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by docjuli(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
tyup:
h
grin
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Racoon(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
So mr petitioner you want soldiers should be crying while shooting criminals claiming to be endsars protesters ?(
[/s]
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by STRI1: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
OK
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Imstrong2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
And piss in their panties while engaging Boko .. angry
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by busky007: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
How much was this person paid by the government
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ManTiger(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Imagine, but they can't engage boko haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vFfEv3yCHs
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Badonasty(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
lol... first they weren't there later it changed to they came to share water to protesters it later changed to they shot blanks in the sky now it's social distance they kept.... one day sha they'll tell us the truth
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by forgiveness: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nothing is hidden under the sun.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Emiziofficial(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
So mr petitioner you want soldiers should be crying while shooting criminals claiming to be endsars protesters ? angry
how old are you sef ,you talk like a foolish toddler..
family members of people killed testified on CNN they did proper research before they aired the news ,go and check it up ...
they even showed satalite data to back claims you think is here that media will carry news anyhow...
as a person before you talk on your head ...
don't just walk around with it like a light bulb...
Nigeria where they make you feel like protesting is a sin...
you see what is happening to protesters ,and you want the family members to come out so that they too will lose their life....
the few people who came out to testify did so with proof...
and are probably not in the country.
your waiting to hear from Nigerian media in Nigeria ,what they a trying to bury and your saying no shooting ...
they showed clear cam footage of when the gun was pointed into the crowd ..
do research don't just talk .....
you can't hear most of these things on radio or TV ,don't operate with that fact...
let's all tell ourselves the truth if the government wants to cover up something they can with ease ...I mean are you fvcking blind our leaders are not even telling the same story .....
brethren this is Nigeria ....
it's our country ,but right now its really messed up..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ibkonekt(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
sounds like truth to me. the army definitely has more to answer to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ProT: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so

Ladies and gentlemen, please meet the only Plato that makes NOT use of his brain.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by SeriouslySense(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
while the soldiers are busy becoming stone age fellows,

Scientist have been able to biologically reverse human aging in some key areas look how they are discovering this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/human-ageing-process-biologically-reversed-153921785.html
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by busky007: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mykelhendriz:
N
N is for Nekede

blinking001:
A
is for Apple

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by chukwuibuipob: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
shocked Dey shot in d chest,ribs,blokos etc and Dey are still alive embarassed sad? EOD lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by manunitedbabes: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ostechno(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This person said, bullets were flying around right? How come the bullets were killing people and yet we can't find bullet holes on surrounding structures?

Chai, why human being be like this
Go to lekki toll plaza and see for yourself
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by gift2xl: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so

Ur problem is you don't understand when reading. "She said she saw one of the soldiers dancing while shooting, she did not say the soldiers where dancing. She observed it from her own point of view while sheltering from flying bullets during the shooting. It's possible that DJ switch from her own point of defence view might not see that one".

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Mayng01(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Doomed men in uniform. This present administration is a disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by friday2011(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This person said, bullets were flying around right? How come the bullets were killing people and yet we can't find bullet holes on surrounding structures?

Not all bullets fired at someone will pass through...depending on the part of the body being hit. Also note that lekki toll area is a massive open space... I doubt if you are familiar with the place anyway.

Mind you, in as much as there seems to be some media hype about the whole situation, its very important to accept the fact that the government is trying so hard to hide some facts about the lekki shooting, It was totally unnecessary for the military to have been there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by OnlineGurru(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smh zoogeria
The blood of the innocent will surely hunt them

If u er interested in making legitimate money locally and internationally then this online platform is for u any day anytime.

Register as a free member then upgrade to premium member to benefit more from the platform.

A try will convince you.

Follow the link >> https://notexe.com/aKZhxUCmdW

Thank me later.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by tfelicityk(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
She may saw what you didn't see...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Grace001: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
I only pity those that were killed at that protest.

Nigeria is cursed and irredeemable, get that to your head and don’t be a part of those that will be killed for nothing. If you like call me a coward I have said my own.

To the southerners you shared a country with heartless and wicked northern oligarch that have no value for human life, they subjected their own people in the northern Nigeria into abject poverty and kill them via boko Haram .

It’s this same oligarchs you want to confront for good governance, they control all the affairs of this failed country. It’s only a true revolution that can bring changes not this protests here and there, they will kill and kill and clean it up as if nothing happened.

They still keep the Arabic inscription in Nigeria army logo what’s that telling you? You think if it were written in Hebrew or Greek this oligarch will still retain it?

Arabic: NASRUNMINALLAH

It’s because they control almost all the affairs of Nigeria you can’t change the status quo easily with a mere protest.

Don’t die for nothing.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Khahidmorgan24(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
What a bombshell grin grin
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Cyberterror: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
So mr petitioner you want soldiers should be crying while shooting criminals claiming to be endsars protesters ? angry

I tire for those haters

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Mitsurugi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I hate lies.

Ridiculous stories everyday

Soldiers were telling you to run while they shot you.

Soldiers were dancing while they shot and you waited to see them dancing.

To be a good liar, you need to extremely smart.

I know the gullibles will believe this garbage

I'm neutral in all this, but my problem with your own side is that you nay sayers only dispute what the others have produced as evidence. World bodies are presenting new facts. The government is contradicting itself daily. Yet you sit at home denying what they present. Where is your own evidence to the contrary. Abi is your own to fault what others present? Or are neutrals like me supposed to be BULLIED or forcefully swayed by your declaration that it's "FAKE NEWS?" undecided
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by byinks(f): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ba7man(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Now this is stupid.

Dem shoot people for head, chest, ribs etc with Ak-47 and dem still dey interact

These lies are getting preposterous

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by BanevsJoker(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
tongue
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

You will live long. Not because you deserve to live long, but because God allows evil people to live long to give them a chance to repent.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Coldie(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Its too obvious the soldiers orders weren't to shoot anybody.

The details are unraveling.

The soldiers came with blanks so they were just having fun firing blanks and dancing.

Police that don't have sense came and thought soldier's were shooting live rounds and they opened fire.

When the soldiers saw the mistake they had to back out.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by VillageHead: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
tyup:
Those folks spamming every thread to counter these folks that went through the Danger and trauma. Hope y'all know you're all stupid and re-tarded

Despite the Live video from switch you guys countered it to be fake n doctored, okay we heard y'all. then CNN came with the videos y'all have been long requesting for to feed ur ignorance una still dey counter am with different story n claims

to y'all doing such Eeni ku rè....jen nmutu ashin banza ne. bunch of Brain dead mohfuckers
angry

my guy leave them, we the villagers will soon come after them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.