Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner (34403 Views)

Petitioner, Police Lawyers Clash At Osun Endsars Panel Hearing / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by calyto: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
So far we have seen about 2 victims(at most, 3). Does that qualify to be called a massacre?

Why are you speaking on behalf of the victims? Are they deaf and dumb?

What were they even doing outside when the state has declared curfew? Waiting for the state to do it's worse?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by TheGift: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This person said, bullets were flying around right? How come the bullets were killing people and yet we can't find bullet holes on surrounding structures?

Like which surrounding structures?

She said She has pictorial evidence
She mentioned a specific hospital

Why not wait before jumping to puncturing holes in an unfolding story?
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Mitsurugi(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Cyberterror:

I tire for those haters

A Nigerian soldier hasn't used you to shine for no reason. When he does you'll understand that they aren't normal. These are men that stop a bus and shave off the hair of fellow youths like you with a razor blade for no reason. Dancing to "nack you akpako!" while shooting at people is something I believe a Nigerian soldier is capable of.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by mydivinely: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Put 5 people in a room on the television tune on to Nollywood or any movie, at the end ask them each to giv a report, U wil discover that they will not give same details in a chronological order, so is the shooting ,not to talk of people hiding from danger n Death and u think one person can give comprehensive details? she told u what she saw, DJ Switch also gave account , BUT what is unique about all the Stories is that " THE SOLDIERS SHOT AT THE PROTESTERS" and That alone is enough.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by humilitypays(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Black race, especially Nigerians are the most wicked race on earth.

They derive joy in killing, cheating and destroying others. But once they are on the receiving end of the maltreatment, they start to cry fowl.

All Nigerians are wicked.

It is absurd that people are defending the murderous Nigerian army known for killing civilians for joy before now.

It is unfortunate that we no longer have no nonsense western leaders that will damn the consequences and invade Nigeria to arrest Terrorist Buhari to answer some critical questions.

America or France can arrest Buhari if they want without a gunshot.

America need to revive their global Policing that made the world praise and love them in the past.

In fact, all West African countries, especially Nigeria need to be recolonised by the white. Colonial era is far better than what wicked Nigerian leaders are doing to their own citizens without any form of shame or remorse.

National army is meant to defend the citizens against external aggressors not to kill their citizens.

Nigeria is shameless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Splitmind: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
So mr petitioner you want soldiers should be crying while shooting criminals claiming to be endsars protesters ? angry

Wait o I thought nobody was shot at Lekki?

Why you dey spoil formation?
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Soarr(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so
even though dem no dance, we go put am say dem even come with dj... Cos the level of impunity you people rule is mind boggling
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by lawalmovichhhh: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
just no say anybody wey talk say naa lie....just know say naa one foolish aboki person....naa dem dem
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by phoenix911: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so

Really, with this level of intelligence Nigeria can never be a nation and will continue to be a failed state because the generation we are expecting to drive the country in right direction majority lacks the intelligence.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ba7man(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

Wait o I thought you said nobody was shot at Lekki?
They were shot in the head, chest, ribs and arms with ak-47s and the petitioner could still interact with them??

At what stage does common sense set in??
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by marsman: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Splitmind: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
ba7man:
They were shot in the head, chest, ribs and arms with ak-47s and the petitioner could still interact with them??

At what stage does common sense set in??

I don't know O, me too I'm trying to get an idea. It's like those people who went to hospitals cut themselves and put the bullets inside to make mockery of or gallant troops carrying out the governor's orders.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by chrizzyace: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

Did you expect dj switch to see everything that happened that night? Don’t you people even think and assimilate information before commenting. She’s only stating what she saw, if you were there you could have stated what you saw too, but No!! Everything is fake news may God help you people mehn i tire for people like u I swear.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by kevwemike: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
So mr petitioner you want soldiers should be crying while shooting criminals claiming t endsars protesters ? angry
I don't think u are a human, becous ur family members where not there? Pls and pls don't support evil.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mitsurugi:

I'm neutral in all this, but my problem with your own side is that you nay sayers only dispute what the others have produced as evidence. World bodies are presenting new facts. The government is contradicting itself daily. Yet you sit at home denying what they present. Where is your own evidence to the contrary. Abi is your own to fault what others present? Or are neutrals like me supposed to be BULLIED or forcefully swayed by your declaration that it's "FAKE NEWS?" undecided

What facts are world bodies presenting except the videos that everyone have seen before.

The world press are more interested in sensational news and ratings than to report real unbiased truth.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by od501: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
peacekante:
There have been accusations and counter accusations about the lekki Shooting Incident. Both international TV stations have given their own report after their investigation with videos.
Bellow is BBC report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE

And also CNN report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhJcL2ttls

Who do we believe is giving a true account of what happened at Lekki Toll Gate.
Painfully, our local journalists couldn't carry out an investigative journalism like their foreign counterparts.

Guy, even local journalists get families oo
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by dammyz101(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ

switch did not say so
She said one soldier not all of them
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by VULCAN(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
How exactly do you know this?

Pls provide us with the videos of the Tollgate from 650pm that fateful evening or keep shut

Kobicove:
Lies, lies and more lies!
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by SeriouslySense(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
precisely, they dehumanized people, treat them below their humanity, it is very wrong and criminal, i do not support such evil
Mykelhendriz:
I believe this 100% ... because the military derives pleasure in maltreating Nigerians, that’s why you see them laughing and happy while asking Nigerians to sleep on gutters and beat them like criminals... any negative news that comes from the Lekki massacre concerning the Army is welcome

They are feeling the heat already
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Sleekjunior(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
WHO IS THIS BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS AND A HOE MOTHER
yarimo:
So mr petitioner you want soldiers should be crying while shooting criminals claiming to be endsars protesters ? angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Solatium(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/soldier-kept-dancing-while-shooting-lekki-protesters-petitioner/

People were shot on the Head, chest and Ribs and still breathing?
What were the shot with?
Catapult I guess.
Obviously not AK 47 ammo
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by HRMK: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
i guess this petitioner has #bulletproofbody! for bn alive evn after watching the soldiers shooting and dancing while others were on their heels!!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by SeriouslySense(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Right now, I respect the white people and believe them, since our leaders are foolish, and remain clueless, do not know their responsibility, their limits, and what they should be focused on, they can come and take them to ICC, very criminal Leaders.

They just shoot sporadically like they are running a slave camp.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by dammyz101(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This person said, bullets were flying around right? How come the bullets were killing people and yet we can't find bullet holes on surrounding structures?

Bcus the bullets hit the protesters not the structures. Tot ur gang said the soldier wre shooting in the are, how come u are looking for bullet holes on structure?
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ba7man(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

I don't know O, me too I'm trying to get an idea. It's like those people who went to hospitals cut themselves and put the bullets inside to make mockery of or gallant troops carrying out the governor's orders.
Whatever hit those protesters weren't live ammunitions, that I'm sure.

Tiny bullet wounds, they ALL recovered in no time.

Ak-47s will spill out their guts, splatter their brains on the floor, tear off some of their limbs sef.

Everyone's story isn't adding up but i know live ammunition wasn't used on the protesters.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by SeriouslySense(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why do we delight in oppressing fellows like ourselves, and inflicting pain on them, even white people are helping us, when they should not.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by ba7man(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
HRMK:
i guess this petitioner has #bulletproofbody! for bn alive evn after watching the soldiers shooting and dancing while others were on their heels!!
She was even interacting with people shot in the head, chest, ribs etc.

Whoever swallows this story isn't too bright.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Splitmind: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
ba7man:
Whatever hit those protesters weren't live ammunitions, that I'm sure.

Tiny bullet wounds, they ALL recovered in no time.

Ak-47s will spill out their guts, splatter their brains on the floor, tear off some of their limbs sef.

Everyone's story isn't adding up but i know live ammunition wasn't used on the protesters.

It must have been Christmas banger the soldiers used to scare them off. You seem like a gun expert, if only you could give us your contact details so we help spread the truth about what's going on.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Black race, especially Nigerians are the most wicked race on earth.

They derive joy in killing, cheating and destroying others. But once they are on the receiving end of the maltreatment, they start to cry fowl.

All Nigerians are wicked.

It is absurd that people are defending the murderous Nigerian army known for killing civilians for joy before now.

It is unfortunate that we no longer have no nonsense western leaders that will damn the consequences and invade Nigeria to arrest Terrorist Buhari to answer some critical questions.

America or France can arrest Buhari if they want without a gunshot.

America need to revive their global Policing that made the world praise and love them in the past.

In fact, all West African countries, especially Nigeria need to be recolonised by the white. Colonial era is far better than what wicked Nigerian leaders are doing to their own citizens without any form of shame or remorse.

National army is meant to defend the citizens against external aggressors not to kill their citizens.

Nigeria is shameless
Of all the comments I had read this is the most beautiful and wise.. u get sense bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by dammyz101(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
Who is d criminal here, those paid to cover a crime against peaceful protesters or the protester armed wit nigerian flag and singing solidarity songs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / Sanator Nenadi Usman Truns Pastor,after Election Defeat..pics / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.