Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner (34385 Views)

Petitioner, Police Lawyers Clash At Osun Endsars Panel Hearing / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Choko
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This person said, bullets were flying around right? How come the bullets were killing people and yet we can't find bullet holes on surrounding structures?

Did you conduct an investigation to ascertain that and know if there were no bullets holes from surrounding structures?
When you said we, do you have any investigative team to ascertain that?
If you did what is your evidence you can show to the public to show it is not true.
Nairalanders will like to hear from you soon.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
So mr petitioner you want soldiers should be crying while shooting criminals claiming to be endsars protesters ? angry
Do you have any evidence to backup your claims about the petitioner and EndSARS at lekki toll gate?
You can also go to the law court to report the issue.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
the people killed no get family? lets stop ths rubbish abeg
how can u be claiming many where shot but non is comming out
You don't even have any evidence to what you're saying yet you think it is rubbish..
The panel of enquiry will what to know the claims presented by the petitioner is false or not true.
Go to the panel of enquiry, to make your complain and refute those claims so that you will be satisfied. It will do you a great good.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by hush15: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so

Those Of You Quoting Me With Rotten Brain no Make God Punish You Oh.

I Can Also Go Online And Claim I Was There and I Saw The Soldiers Drinking Beer and Stabbing people.

Before You Jump Into Info Be Sure You Know All. One Of The Army Commanders Testified In Court That Some Protesters Threw Bottles And Stones At The Soldier When They Arrived but I Am Sure You Will Filter That Info and Chose To Believe The One That Satisfies your Emotions.

Dj Switch Said Soldiers Shot Directly At Them but She Approached The soldiers To Ask Why They Were shooting Them. Continue passing Riddiculous Info

This Issue Will Soon Die Off that I Know Of

DJ Switch isn't the only person that experience lekki shootings, a lot of others did and yes, they have a right to air their experiences. DJ Switch didn't have to see it all, others who were there also saw what happened in the midst of this chaos but one thing is constant in all their statements.
1. Soldiers and Police came with live ammunitions and shot at them.

2. There are casualties both dead and living.

3. Shown great incompetence and gross abuse of power.

Government, both State and Federal have all lied both under oath and not under, subduing truths and stifling every human fundamental right using state apparatuses and gross abuse of power.
They have given all sort of lies at different levels and stages both during and after the protest.

A government can't even render a good investigation since the incidence but an independent org delivered a detailed account of what we already know that happened.

Liar Mohammed is demanding dead body evidence even when Lagos state governor confirmed two dead people even tho we know more people died.

This government are bunch of liars, selfish, greedy bastards and like I always say, all na time.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Grace001:
I only pity those that were killed at that protest.

Nigeria is cursed and irredeemable, get that to your head and don’t be a part of those that will be killed for nothing. If you like call me a coward I have said my own.

To the southerners you shared a country with heartless and wicked northern oligarch that have no value for human life, they subjected their own people in the northern Nigeria into abject poverty and kill them via boko Haram .

It’s this same oligarchs you want to confront for good governance, they control all the affairs of this failed country. It’s only a true revolution that can bring changes not this protests here and there, they will kill and kill and clean it up as if nothing happened.

They still keep the Arabic inscription in Nigeria army logo what’s that telling you? You think if it were written in Hebrew or Greek this oligarch will still retain it?

Arabic: NASRUNMINALLAH

It’s because they control almost all the affairs of Nigeria you can’t change the status quo easily with a mere protest.

Don’t die for nothing.

I agree completely because you don't fight those with guns with words, that is cowardice. Nigeria don't need a protest it needs a serious revolution with fortifying oneself because it will be serious blood bath.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by yarimo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
onyechez:

Do you have any evidence to backup your claims about the petitioner and EndSARS at lekki toll gate?
You can also go to the law court to report the issue.
direct your comment to the petitioner
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
direct your comment to the petitioner
I didn't make any claim, you did.
It will be reasonable to refute it in an enquiry or at the law court. You are patriotic citizen, do it.
You wouldn't want to accept lies, would you?
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Gabbriell: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
peacekante:
There have been accusations and counter accusations about the lekki Shooting Incident. Both international TV stations have given their own report after their investigation with videos.
Bellow is BBC report

Painfully, our local journalists couldn't carry out an investigative journalism like their foreign counterparts.

"local journalists", bro relax...who won die?. This is 9geria oo. How much you think say them they pay them? grin I laugh in Swahili grin
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by yarimo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
onyechez:

I didn't make any claim, you did.
It will be reasonable to refute it in an enquiry or at the law court. You are patriotic citizen, do it.
You wouldn't want to accept lies, would you?
stop rushing to quote without reading the news properly ok
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
stop rushing to quote without reading the news properly ok
Hahaha, your type sha.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by elantraceey(f): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Coldie:
Its too obvious the soldiers orders weren't to shoot anybody.

The details are unraveling.

The soldiers came with blanks so they were just having fun firing blanks and dancing.

Police that don't have sense came and thought soldier's were shooting live rounds and they opened fire.

When the soldiers saw the mistake they had to back out.

I don't know why I found this funny..... Why will soldiers go there at all?
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IMAMofWAR: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
onyechez:

You don't even have any evidence to what you're saying yet you think it is rubbish..
The panel of enquiry will what to know the claims presented by the petitioner is false or not true.
Go to the panel of enquiry, to make your complain and refute those claims so that you will be satisfied. It will do you a great good.
go to the panel and show them the people that where shot
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IMAMofWAR: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Parcks:

So they should come out and be silenced in no distant time.

You think the people that shot at protesters brazenly, will have any issue wiping them out. Especially as they are commoners.

To think that I share the same nationality with dimwits is annoyingly irritating.
bro if my brother shot, i will scream it everywhere online and in the market. they ccant silence 78 different family. at least one werey like me wey ready die must dey atleast one of those families
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IMAMofWAR: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kennyfancy:
Nigeria have more than 60 thousand case of Coronavirus virus but most people don't know who and who made up that 60 thousand case, even if you know it's not more than those popular Nigerians that were use in the Game
the corona virus cases is as fake as the lekki victims

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
go to the panel and show them the people that where shot
Did i make any claim?
You did, you have to refute it with those claims of yours in the law court or make a petition to the enquiry . If you make a claim and you are bothered something isn't true you refute it by providing evidence.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by debeginin(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
There are have been claims and counter claims on this Lekki shootings.Some are convincing and some not in any way convincing.Hmmmm! This whole thing leaves me more confuse and I don't even know what to believe,and I am sure that I am not alone in this.That leads me to think that,maybe the relatives of those that were killed that night will help put an end to my predicament on this matter if they can come out in the open or maybe testify before the panel about their slain relations
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by HeavenShield: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
onoms4luv:
The truth will surely prevail and those that were involved in the killing of peaceful protesters will die slow and painful death.

Sure, Amen..
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Coldie(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
elantraceey:

I don't know why I found this funny..... Why will soldiers go there at all?
Normal intimidation
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Harry81(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na ogun go kill una for all this yeye report wey una dey give....the blood of those innocent souls u killed will definitely come after u (sanwo olu and ur generation).... stupid people....
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by emmyN(m): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Until these lots are able to produce the technology that doctors live videos, DJ Switch's account of the incident and other corroboratory reports stand.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by oguns222: 1:05am On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so

I Can Also Go Online And Claim I Was There and I Saw The Soldiers Drinking Beer and Stabbing people.

Before You Jump Into Info Be Sure You Know All. One Of The Army Commanders Testified In Court That Some Protesters Threw Bottles And Stones At The Soldier When They Arrived but I Am Sure You Will Filter That Info and Chose To Believe The One That Satisfies your Emotions.

Dj Switch Said Soldiers Shot Directly At Them but She Approached The soldiers To Ask Why They Were shooting Them. Continue passing Riddiculous Info

If it is fake news, may you be blessed.

But if it true that soldiers shot at protesters, may you be cursed for your entire lifetime. Amen.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by oguns222: 1:09am On Nov 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I hate lies.

Ridiculous stories everyday

Soldiers were telling you to run while they shot you.

Soldiers were dancing while they shot and you waited to see them dancing.

To be a good liar, you need to extremely smart.

I know the gullibles will believe this garbage

If it is a lie, may you be blessed.

But if it a true and you are trying to discredit it, may curse and destruction be your portion and that of your household. Amen
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by BluntNigerian: 2:21am On Nov 20, 2020
This report is just next to nonsense.
It's practically unverifiable..
I mean,, how can the soldiers be identified using this report??
A lot of people had been taught on several occasions to be extra-vigilant whenever a uniformed personnel is dealing unfairly with them, such that, if they intended to report such uniformed personnel for treating them badly, or to bear witness against such personnel, then the person must make sure to see the personnel’s name-tag and number-tag and memorise them, no matter the tension his brain was passing through at the moment..
At least, once the person would be able to say “Yes that's him”, then his testimony already becomes 50% accepted, even before he started to present more evidences.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by aspiring44: 2:24am On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:
There have been accusations and counter accusations about the lekki Shooting Incident. Both international TV stations have given their own report after their investigation with videos.
Bellow is BBC report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE

And also CNN report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKhJcL2ttls

Who do we believe is giving a true account of what happened at Lekki Toll Gate.
Painfully, our local journalists couldn't carry out an investigative journalism like their foreign counterparts.

And a whole minister has to corroborate the brigadier general that no massacre.
In full glare of public there is a denial to the shooting by the army.

If we can deal with the authority . The highest Authority will judge them .

God is on the throne
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by willyjacs(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

so in the midst of confusion and at night, u expect DJ switch to see everything and hence,only her own story should be the real story??

I think the rotten brain clearly lies in ur skull.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Emiziofficial(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
yarimo:
keep fooling yourself in a public forum thinking you are making sense
I see were your wisdom has taken you to oh great one....think baba.....wise men think, don't walk around with your head switched off...this is coming from your supposed fool by the way....wise animal..
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by yarimo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Emiziofficial:
I see were your wisdom has taken you to oh great one....think baba.....wise men think, don't walk around with your head switched off...this is coming from your supposed fool by the way....wise animal..
son you have gotten free DATA MB today again abi ? use it wisely don't fool yourself in a public forum again biko .
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Emiziofficial(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2020
yarimo:
son you have gotten free DATA MB today again abi ? use it wisely don't fool yourself in a public forum again biko .
guilty conscience , this is exactly what you're using.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa / Beware Of Gold Circle Condoms! / What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.