Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner (34357 Views)

Petitioner, Police Lawyers Clash At Osun Endsars Panel Hearing / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by festusthefirst: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
So those who injured were hit by rubbers right? I wonder how some of you behave like idYot
iamDrRhymes:
This person said, bullets were flying around right? How come the bullets were killing people and yet we can't find bullet holes on surrounding structures?

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by kevinexit(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omo.. I'm fucking broke oooo.. who have should help me oo. Depression is real.. I don't sleep at night....ooo

My last 12k was duped by someone I met online oo

See photo below..
If you know him tell him to send me back my money ooo

He goes by the name

AYOBAMI BADMUS..

See his phone number : 08161239279

Some body help me to call him.. pls tell him to send my money back

Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Kraytur: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so

Those Of You Quoting Me With Rotten Brain no Make God Punish You Oh.

I Can Also Go Online And Claim I Was There and I Saw The Soldiers Drinking Beer and Stabbing people.

Before You Jump Into Info Be Sure You Know All. One Of The Army Commanders Testified In Court That Some Protesters Threw Bottles And Stones At The Soldier When They Arrived but I Am Sure You Will Filter That Info and Chose To Believe The One That Satisfies your Emotions.

Dj Switch Said Soldiers Shot Directly At Them but She Approached The soldiers To Ask Why They Were shooting Them. Continue passing Riddiculous Info

This Issue Will Soon Die Off that I Know Of

A protest broke out in your fathers era this same method of military oppression was used they killed a few and the rest went into hiding

You’re a big fool to think this present government is after your well being !!....
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by HRMK: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
ba7man:
She was even interacting with people shot in the head, chest, ribs etc.

Whoever swallows this story isn't too bright.
THAT IS TO SHOW U HOW DUMB SOME NIGERIANS CULD BE!
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by delishpot: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
DJ switch learn this and learn this good..... The worse group of people to die for are Nigerians. No sane person will risk his life for Nigerians.

The average Nigerian is like a polithiefcians... APC today in PDP tomorrow. They jump ship as soon as they see money. They claim they are sacrificing themSelves for you by fighting to be president of the country grin grin.

You die today and forgotten tomorrow and no one will recall your sacrifice. Some will even spit on your grave.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IMAMofWAR: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
pho:

So the one CNN saw and used in their video is no proof for you, the elderly woman that also make youtube video that his uncle son died in the shooting and was condenming the government is no proof. Its people like you that are part of this country problem. When we should

Watching CNN video shows that though soldier shoot at the air, they equally shoot directly on the protesters. And why do soldier have to be invited to protest ground in the first place when they ought to be fighting Boko Haram and allow the police as done in civilized country to handle the issue of protest. M
did you see any dead person or bunch of dead bodies in the cnn video? a drunkard was just scream rubbsh and shaking his hands as if a crack head was sucking his 2 inch dick and u expect me to believe that? the man that was killed why cant his family come out , where is the corpse, where are his real relatives. ?
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IamPlato(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kraytur:

A protest broke out in your fathers era this same method of military oppression was used they killed a few and the rest went into hiding

You’re a big fool to think this present government is after your well being !!....
you are a bigger fool to think that going on a rantin world tour will save us.

you people that decided to carry this issue on your heads are clueless on what to do but you dont want to give way for those who have a solution.

anybody that refuses to support your emotional thinking is tagged a fool, you are the fool for not having a solution but jump online to rant and complain about your bad government and attacking those who see things differently
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Maski87: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Now you know what we saw in Abia state,python dance
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by reidkrugger(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

It's true there's a video of them dancing and even BBC reporters said so.

Those Of You saying otherwise With Rotten Brain no Make God Punish You Oh.
I Can Also Go Online And Claim I Was There and I Saw The Soldiers Drinking Beer and Stabbing people. Which they did.

Before You Jump Into Info Be Sure You Know All. One Of The Army Commanders Testified In Court That the Protesters were peaceful and coordinated and doesn't know why his boys would shoot at them.

Dj Switch Said Soldiers Shot Directly At Them but She Approached The soldiers from another direction. To Ask Why They Were shooting Them. Continue passing awesome and helpful Info

We shall all pay for our sons against humanity, including me. that I Know Of
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This person said, bullets were flying around right? How come the bullets were killing people and yet we can't find bullet holes on surrounding structures?

You’re a big fool

Why were you not there on the day it happened so you could testify whether the bullet killed people or not

Anu ofia
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by emoney09: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
REAlly
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Cuntface: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

No body showed video of them dancing and even BBC reporter DJ switch did not say so

I Can Also Go Online And Claim I Was There and I Saw The Soldiers Drinking Beer and Stabbing people.

Before You Jump Into Info Be Sure You Know All. One Of The Army Commanders Testified In Court That Some Protesters Threw Bottles And Stones At The Soldier When They Arrived but I Am Sure You Will Filter That Info and Chose To Believe The One That Satisfies your Emotions.

Dj Switch Said Soldiers Shot Directly At Them but She Approached The soldiers To Ask Why They Were shooting Them. Continue passing Riddiculous Info

God will never forgive you too! You want to lie against the people that lost their lives, don't worry.
Karma exists
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Bellotelli: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abeg let one or more gun shot victim come out at least... All these tales by moonlight is leading no where.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by abiolaflaks: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Am still confuse here. What is the way forward than bringing same old story everyday
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
VULCAN:
How exactly do you know this?

Pls provide us with the videos of the Tollgate from 650pm that fateful evening or keep shut

The onus is on you and your likes to provide proof after claiming that up to 78 people were shot and killed yet you people cannot show us even 10 pics of people who were supposedly shot and killed at the scene!
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IamPlato(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=reidkrugger post=96219007][/quote] how old are you? this is evidence that you kids know how to twist things to favour you
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by GoldHorse(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Passionate888:

That's why many witnesses haven't been able to come out to tell what happened on that night, they've been searching for witnesses and bribe or intimidate them into silence

May all of us not know the sorrow and pains of losing a child. No matter the intimidation a parent that lost a child will cry out or the neighbors will, or the deceased friends, colleague, etc will. It is not possible to intimidate everyone. Someone WILL shout and might even say anonymously. Why not send names and details of the dead to CNN the way the video evidence was sent? DL switch is already out of the country and she could easily provide the proof without any fear of death again. Out of 15 or 78, we don't have any?! Our government acted very brainlessly and stewpidly but that won't make me support claims that could easily be proven to be true or false. Forget CNN they have been shown to lie severally in the past, Iraq/Saddam, Lybia's Ghadaffi, Iran, etc are typical examples
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by reidkrugger(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
how old are you? this is evidence that you kids know how to twist things to favour you
Old enough to be your dad. U d one twisting things dat r crystal clear. And I shame for u too. Hope u came out with a distinction because u'll need it in d years to come. Oh sorry, u still a kid. C'mon gerrarahere.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by VULCAN(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Till now no one from the endsars organisers has come forth to say 78 people were killed.

That's a misinformation spread by BMC.

We that have studied about propaganda from the days of founding father Joseph Goebbels laugh at all of you local players in the govt misinformation game

Kobicove:

The onus is on you and your likes to provide proof after claiming that up to 78 people were shot and killed yet you people cannot show us even 10 pics of people who were supposedly shot and killed at the scene!
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by goodheart02(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

" The Army Commanders Testified In Court That Some Protesters Threw Bottles And Stones At The Soldier When They Arrived"

And how did u also know this stupid testimony is true??

If I may borrow your words I'll say to u "Stop passing ridiculous info".
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by reidkrugger(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
GoldHorse:

May all of us not know the sorrow and pains of losing a child. No matter the intimidation a parent that lost a child will cry out or the neighbors will, or the deceased friends, colleague, etc will. It is not possible to intimidate everyone. Someone WILL shout and might even say anonymously. Why not send names and details of the dead to CNN the way the video evidence was sent? DL switch is already out of the country and she could easily provide the proof without any fear of death again. Out of 15 or 78, we don't have any?! Our government acted very brainlessly and stewpidly but that won't make me support claims that could easily be proven to be true or false. Forget CNN they have been shown to lie severally in the past, Iraq/Saddam, Lybia's Ghadaffi, Iran, etc are typical examples

U've spoken fairly. Especially as d govt acted very irrationally and stupid. This is not war, so I don't see why soldiers should be deployed at all, let alone use live ammo. Shekau is still out there monetizing his YouTube platform and roaming free but The Army becomes gallant when it comes to peaceful Protesters.
Again, how can one come to equity with somebody dat asked for dialogue during a crisis, only to be stabbed in d back when he oblige? Till date, the Govt can't trace BH funding but could trace and freeze protesters account within a week? The Government is weak.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Mayeldah(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Stop fake news...

Shut up! The injured people Sanwo Olu visited at the hospital how did they get injured?

If there was no shooting, how did the two people confirmed dead by Sanwo Olu died?

what goes around comes around!
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
the people killed no get family? lets stop ths rubbish abeg
how can u be claiming many where shot but non is comming out
so you can kill them some more
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IamPlato(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mayeldah:

Shut up! The injured people Sanwo Olu visited at the hospital how did they get injured?

If there was no shooting, how did the two people confirmed dead by Sanwo Olu died?

what goes around comes around!
where did i say there was no shooting
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by IamPlato(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
goodheart02:

" The Army Commanders Testified In Court That Some Protesters Threw Bottles And Stones At The Soldier When They Arrived"

And how did u also know this stupid testimony is true??

If I may borrow your words I'll say to u "Stop passing ridiculous info".
but you can believe any info that is in favour of the end sars protesters...

plus you plus the government plus end sars protesters all of una de mad
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by goodheart02(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamPlato:
but you can believe any info that is in favour of the end sars protesters...

plus you plus the government plus end sars protesters all of una de mad

And that's how the 30K money u get from this useless government will strike your family with madness. Look at the he-goat jumping and sweating because I offered him his own better pill. Quote me again and I'll send u to the cleaners this evening, rotten swine feeding from the crumbs of his masters.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by GoldHorse(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
reidkrugger:

U've spoken fairly. Especially as d govt acted very irrationally and stupid. This is not war, so I don't see why soldiers should be deployed at all, let alone use live ammo. Shekau is still out there monetizing his YouTube platform and roaming free but The Army becomes gallant when it comes to peaceful Protesters.
Again, how can one come to equity with somebody dat asked for dialogue during a crisis, only to be stabbed in d back when he oblige? Till date, the Govt can't trace BH funding but could trace and freeze protesters account within a week? The Government is weak.

Make we no even start on the "Boko Haramgate" and Shekau matter I beg. Some topics and the way our govt handles them go just dey give person coronavirus mixed with high blood pressure if one tries to make sense of it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. My vitamin C and chloroquine don finish cheesy grin cheesy grin. I dey wait for the Russian vaccine. hahahaah!
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Kennyfancy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
Nigeria have more than 60 thousand case of Coronavirus virus but most people don't know who and who made up that 60 thousand case, even if you know it's not more than those popular Nigerians that were use in the Game
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Parcks(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:

So they should come out and be silenced in no distant time.

You think the people that shot at protesters brazenly, will have any issue wiping them out. Especially as they are commoners.

To think that I share the same nationality with dimwits is annoyingly irritating.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by uzzyphilip(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Some people are very stupid in just saying nobody died on that Lekki shootings, how I wish those that counter her report lost their loved ones then they will know how painful it is.
Re: Soldier Kept Dancing While Shooting Lekki Protesters – Petitioner by Gandollaar(f): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:

The structures were human bodies and the bullets are lodged in them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Methodist Church Welcomes Peter Obi (Video) / Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.