Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! (10773 Views)

The Man Behind Big Brother Voice Finally Exposed! / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / Meet The Famous Nairaland Nwamaikpe (finally Exposed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
LuciferO:
that sounds like something a LovePeddler would do

and it's not your business.

when you lost your V because of peer pressure.... please maintain, I'm not a who're lik you.

PLS SHIFT YOUR MIND TO POSITIVE THOUGHTS....

NOT EVERYONE ARE NEGATIVE THINKERS LIKE YOU ....
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
LuciferO:
why's she writing in Caps

BECAUSE I LIKE IT THAT WAY.
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Silentgroper(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
fati2001:

I ve nothing to say to you... because you are a coward.
I'm a coward. Pls explain?
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

This idiot is pained cheesy

sorry I'm not the one that cursed u pained... so go meet that ur village old woman and ask for forgiveness..

like you said (IDIOT) THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Darkerberry: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nobodyany1:
Lol... I didn't use your G.O's name oh... I used 98 and his is 89

Oh, true that though. So I guess he didnt get a mention he would have come to give you some sermon based on wetin you dey search for.
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Darkerberry:
When you open a thread like this, the last person you want to be the first to comment is fati2001, she and her low-key fans just spoilt your market on here .

IF YOU ARE A LOW KEY HUMAN DON'T DRAG OTHERS INTO YOUR CATEGORY... PLS
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by BabbanBura(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
fati2001:

I'm not like you.... expired man, coming from a human with a malnutrition penis...

One of the kinds of dic.ks you take abi, tells us the others.
I learnt even female bingo on heat na learner for taking di.cks where u dey, so tell us the other kinds of penis drilling ya super highway, disease infested vag.na
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Skilex(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

I learnt even female bingo on heat na learner for taking di.cks where u dey, so tell us the other kinds of penis drilling ya super highway, disease infested vag.na

the story that caused ur mom death..
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 6:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Skilex:

Broke boy
go hustle

1 Like

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by BabbanBura(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

the story that caused ur mom death..

Tell us now, we promise we won't judge u cos we know na your hustle be that to feed her two puppies, all hustle na hustle!
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

Tell us now, we promise we won't judge u cos we know na your hustle be that to feed her two puppies, all hustle na hustle!

when your dad is not responsible, what do you expect ur slacky mom to do?

as you STATED ABOVE ALL UR POST.
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Mandela27: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Skilex:
My own finest is wasting too.
(fresh guy with beards)

I want someone to take good care of me.
I promise to do everything for her.
Same with me bruh.fine boy with large manes,omoh the life get as e be,I no know why shuga mummy never wan pick me yet...I dey vess
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Mandela27: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.the last line loud gan.that young bitch is a pest,she need serious beating with koboko.2001 pikin dey run mouth like this.chai!

1 Like

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by BabbanBura(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Mandela27:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.the last line loud gan.that young bitch is a pest,she need serious beating with koboko.2001 pikin dey run mouth like this.chai!

In the North, this is how you can easily tell a prostitute; everything that bit.ch is on this nairaland. A woman that has seen the unclothedness of all shades of men, including those as old as her grandfather, how can she get shame again?

I learnt fati2001 even sucks the di.cks of those old men who can't have regular elections just as part of her hustle. In her next life, I am sure she will keep those legs tightly together!

2 Likes

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

In the North, this is how you can easily tell a prostitute; everything that bit.ch is on this nairaland. A woman that has seen the unclothedness of all shades of men, including those as old as her grandfather, how can she get shame again?

I learnt fati2001 even sucks the di.cks of those old men who can't have regular elections just as part of her hustle. In her next life, I am sure she will keep those legs tightly together!

just ike the way you displaying your stupidity....... you need to grow up man, sorry I meant boy cause you are not fit to be in the category called man....

AND I LIKE THE WAY YOU EXPOSING YOUR FAMILY LIFESTYLES, YOU SOUND MORE LIKE A NORTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE OUTLINING HOW UR GIRLS ARE.. DEICEVING URSELVES WITH HIJAB HIDING UNDER ANY DOGO YARO TREE OR ZAINIAA....

TELL UR MOM TO STOP GOING AFTER OLD MEN BECAUSE OF MONEY..
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Mandela27: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2020
@Babbanbura,stop to answer her make she rest,na small pikin dey worry her.she has succeeded in derailing the op's thread.I hate her ehn,I see her here all the time and I always wish she's close by lehmi reset her brain with knocks,slaps and koboko.she has several demonic spirit in her.

1 Like

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by BabbanBura(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Mandela27:
@Babbanbura,stop to answer her make she rest,na small pikin dey worry her.she has succeeded in derailing the op's thread.I hate her ehn,I see her here all the time and I always wish she's close by lehmi reset her brain with knocks,slaps and koboko.she has several demonic spirit in her.

Yeah right Bro, nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Skilex(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

go hustle
No dy do audio giveaway abeg
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Skilex(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mandela27:
Same with me bruh.fine boy with large manes,omoh the life get as e be,I no know why shuga mummy never wan pick me yet...I dey vess

Na time bro.
Where be your location?
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Skilex:

No dy do audio giveaway abeg
GO HUSTLE, ABEG NO DEPEND ON GIVEWAY......
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Skilex(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Skilex:

Are you normal!. No be you want send money at first!
are you LIGHTANGEL65?
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Mandela27:

rubbish, you are the one that is possessed by what you wrote...

AND KEEP ON HATING STILL THE END OF THE WORLD, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN...

SEE WRITING LIK WE HAVE MET BEFORE,,,,,, (BLACK MENTALLY) AND I PRAY THAT WE SHOULD NEVER MEET BOTH LIVE AND DEATH....

USELESS SOUL HATING HIMSELF.
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Skilex(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

are you LIGHTANGEL65?
E mean! When you they delay to send the money for the guy in the first place
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
Skilex:

E mean! When you they delay to send the money for the guy in the first place

the g don't want to answer.... so what do you expect me to do....

and I have sent it to another...

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Skilex(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

the g don't want to answer.... so what do expect me to do....

and I have sent it to another...
Wooah. Nice 1 So Pablo like ena still they But na me first send details sha.
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by fati2001(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Skilex:

Wooah. Nice 1 So Pablo like ena still they But na me first send details sha.
you make mouth!

BYE BYE

Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Skilex(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

you make mouth!

BYE BYE
That's not mouth making. Bye
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Mandela27: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
Skilex:

Na time bro. Where be your location?
River state(Bonny island)u nko?
Re: Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! by Mandela27: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:

rubbish, you are the one that is possessed by what you wrote...

AND KEEP ON HATING STILL THE END OF THE WORLD, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN...

SEE WRITING LIK WE HAVE MET BEFORE,,,,,, (BLACK MENTALLY) AND I PRAY THAT WE SHOULD NEVER MEET BOTH LIVE AND DEATH....

USELESS SOUL HATING HIMSELF.
Mgbeke feeling funky.u don't even know how to type correct english.lols...hope u're still in junior secondary?u have alot to learn,NL is not for u now.kiddo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What I Caught Her Doing : She's A Witch / How To Ask A Lady(girl) Out.. Very Simple Steps / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.