Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? (1775 Views)

Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Yea I did, i remember your moniker

I'll admit, you we're skeptical that faithful day..

Well for the record

I'm not married

I'm in a valid relationship

I actually told you I'm single because it's doesn't matter if you have the right details....

It's only a friendly chat...

You clearly didn't understand why I asked, and why I specifically stressed on it, but ok.

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You clearly didn't understand why I asked, and why I specifically stressed on it, but ok.

Like I said it was a friendly chat...I had no single idea why you asked those questions...

I realized, and it was obvious you we're stressed on it...

I guess I didn't take it serious...I would have ask why you stressed on it really...

So....

Do I get the privilege to officially ask WHY?
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Like I said it was a friendly chat...I had no single idea why you asked those questions...

I realized, and it was obvious you we're stressed on it...

I guess I didn't take it serious...I would have ask why you stressed on it really...

So....

Do I get the privilege to officially ask WHY?

I'll have officially told you my reason, but it's of no use now

Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I'll have officially told you my reason, but it's of no use now

Have a good evening.

Alright

Have a good one.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
pansophist:
@sixfeetbelle

Every reasonable human with a properly developed brain should know when they crossed the line, especially after being warned, if they continue then proper ghosting is well-deserved.

Nothing wrong with pride in itself, that was why I further explained that earthly possesions should not give her a superiority over a man, that should have clarified it for you. For fukc sake, the man (in this case, me) can have more earthly possessions and status than her, but I will not, and do not use it against anyone, especially my beloved, so I do not expect it from her. Respect is reciprocal. I am referring to pride in the meaning of ego, boastfulness, looking down on people, etc.

Madam check ya dictionary, you will see the definition of immaturity there, and that is my definition and what I meant. For example, getting angry I did not like your pics on Instagram, then concluding falsely, and amplifying rubbish in your head.

If she goes out with her friends, they all both pay for their meals as a rule, unless someone then decided to pay for the other. Madam don't talk as if you live under a rock, or, do you live under a rock?. For me it's either I pay for myself, or for both of us. I do not let anyone, talk more of a woman to pay for me. But the effort of trying to pay for yourself is important, and not leeching on another man's son, even when you are a working class.

Hope you don't mind if your man asks his followers on Instagram that his GF (you) is too heavy to lift and that they should recommend diet. Na solution he de find, hope you understand. If you like that, good for you, I DONT.

Street smart is knowing how to converse in pidgin with the agbero and walk through a bad neighborhood with the body language of a local man, being smart is also that, but incorporate education, experience, know-how, and more. Calling someone nigga or any name they do not like is not street smart, it is being offensive, and disrespectful. Could land you in kirikiri.

If you wear clothes that expose the camel toe, that I can see the color of your ass cheek and panties through your trousers, that you can't even bend down to tie your shoelace and all your undies would be exposed to the world, then hell no, it reeks of low self-esteem, not feminine beauty. You can dress graceful and be beautiful, not half-naked.

As per the rest, na you sabi.

grin grin grin grin grin

Omo, reading through this had me laughing so hard.

You sound like you're talking from experience, as in better one oh.

I'm happy you've found someone who complements you perfectly.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Slyzen(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
I feel that empathy is a big sign of one's involvement and willingness to stick around and build a relationship. Once I sense a lack of Empathy or a general carelessness, I know there is a problem.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Lightangel65:

Well I lose interest if the relationship lasts too long like more than 3months. I don't like long relationships, I usually break up before 3months
And u dream of getting married? With this kinda mentality I wouldn't advise u 2 get married bro. It'll just be a waste of time
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by Lightangel65: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
And u dream of getting married? With this kinda mentality I wouldn't advise u 2 get married bro. It'll just be a waste of time

I don't think I will get married, marriage feels like bondage to me
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by mespusinglez(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:
@sixfeetbelle

Every reasonable human with a properly developed brain should know when they crossed the line, especially after being warned, if they continue then proper ghosting is well-deserved.

Nothing wrong with pride in itself, that was why I further explained that earthly possesions should not give her a superiority over a man, that should have clarified it for you. For fukc sake, the man (in this case, me) can have more earthly possessions and status than her, but I will not, and do not use it against anyone, especially my beloved, so I do not expect it from her. Respect is reciprocal. I am referring to pride in the meaning of ego, boastfulness, looking down on people, etc.

Madam check ya dictionary, you will see the definition of immaturity there, and that is my definition and what I meant. For example, getting angry I did not like your pics on Instagram, then concluding falsely, and amplifying rubbish in your head.

If she goes out with her friends, they all both pay for their meals as a rule, unless someone then decided to pay for the other. Madam don't talk as if you live under a rock, or, do you live under a rock?. For me it's either I pay for myself, or for both of us. I do not let anyone, talk more of a woman to pay for me. But the effort of trying to pay for yourself is important, and not leeching on another man's son, even when you are a working class.

Hope you don't mind if your man asks his followers on Instagram that his GF (you) is too heavy to lift and that they should recommend diet. Na solution he de find, hope you understand. If you like that, good for you, I DONT.

Street smart is knowing how to converse in pidgin with the agbero and walk through a bad neighborhood with the body language of a local man, being smart is also that, but incorporate education, experience, know-how, and more. Calling someone nigga or any name they do not like is not street smart, it is being offensive, and disrespectful. Could land you in kirikiri.

If you wear clothes that expose the camel toe, that I can see the color of your ass cheek and panties through your trousers, that you can't even bend down to tie your shoelace and all your undies would be exposed to the world, then hell no, it reeks of low self-esteem, not feminine beauty. You can dress graceful and be beautiful, not half-naked.

As per the rest, na you sabi.
Bombaklat grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by GodWrites: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:
Alot. I'm quite meticulous, yet easy to get along with, super playful, but can ghost instantly if one cross the line, and very benevolent, but can be the most selfish person youll ever know when one try to exploit.

What turns me off in a relationship is useless pride, acting like I should be lucky for having you, I don't care if you're Dangote's daughter, you gotta drop your pride out the door, so we can relate like two equal humans. Relationship is a place of peace, where each other recognises their intrinsic value outside materialism, and pride is a direct assault to this phenomena. Luckily, all these are common with teenagers, and I've grown past that age, but some adult still do these, but well, okay.

Immaturity is the second one. Such as, leaving my message on read for an unreasonable amount of time to form busy, that you're valuable, and keep my mind wrestling why. Or being selfish, like can't even pay for yourself when we go out, and for me sometimes. How about discussing all our relationship issues with your friends, and listening to advices from social media influencers, and also operating from a position of perfection, that it is always me at fault and not you? Really? Oh and lacking of self-awareness. For example, beint offended for same thing you do, double standards etc.

Being crass. You know, the Cardi B kind of behaviour. Using the word "nigga" in every sentence, dressing sexually provocative, smoking like naira marley, being loudmouthed, too sensitive that every innocent joke becomes offensive and the imaginary "oppression", lacks individuality in thinking, you know, your typical social media obsessed 21st century women.

There are more, but these are the worse I can't stand.

I agree with your points. But then again, you sound a lot worse.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by pansophist(m): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
GodWrites:

I agree with your points. But then again, you sound a lot worse.

I am not sure if you have sense, but again, you are judgemental alot.
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by GodWrites: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:

I am not sure if you have sense, but again, you are judgemental alot.

I didn't judge you, I made my discovery known that you sound worse. But then, you just proved me right through your abuse. It feels good to be proven right!
Re: What Can Suddenly Make U Lose Interest In Ur Relationship? by ufotty2001: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
When I find out that she has staphylococcus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Bluepill Nigerian Musicians AKA Simps / Men Aren't Dying Fast Enough: What's Your Opinion? [picture Attached] / How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.