Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat (2832 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Older Brother Enjoys Abusing Me & My Sibling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2020
For example, see the way they are always abusing me here any small post i make. You don't just want to understand, you choose to hate me because i'm just trying to fight for justice for women and LGBTI people who have been neglected in the society for something that is not their fault.
I know am not as strong physically as you guys, only my voice i can render out in helping people like this.
This is the reason i hate coming out too much, they see me on the road, either start sexually harassing me or calling me names. Just sitting there, laughing at me with their friends. I know all the things i have gone through in the hands of men but i still forgive them because i don't have time to fight with anyone.
Always mind my business, don't even talk to any of them.
I follow very open minded men who really care about me and i'm content with those ones.
These ones that like to abuse me, no wahala. I will just keep helping people who wants to be helped..

I never worry myself about making friends, having sex, dating or getting married.. God knows all those things doesn't move me . I have always wanted to be a strong independent woman like my mother but due to some certain circumstances that isn't my fault, i couldn't achieve my dreams. Such is life..
You guys can go and try all those your bullshit with other women out there but not Me Sherry. I no dey fear anybody and i won't let anyone treat me like a sex object or inconsequencial .. I'm human like you and we all derseve equal right no matter what you think of yourself .
Update: haters una go die oh.
Keep hating me.. Good you hate me. I no dey beg anyone to like me. ''I used to like her before'' that one na talk?? You never liked me at all. Hate all you want. I know the reason behind your hatred. I just know why i forgive you all. Wetin una dey do for me??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Sundrus: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2020
So u join the queer group undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by duduade: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2020
How old are you

How and what did men do to you

Work on your self battered image

Ndoooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by longetivity(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2020
You go and die jhorr, always making insensitive post

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2020
longetivity:
You go and die jhorr, always making insensitive post
really ''insensitive" ??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nicoswit(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Getting abused is a norm on nairaland so just ignore them

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by braunny(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
IntersexSherry:
For example, see the way they are always abusing me here any small post i make. You don't just want to understand, you choose to hate me because i'm just trying to fight for justice for women and LGBTI people who have been neglected in the society for something that is not their fault.
I know am not as strong physically as you guys, only my voice i can render out in helping people like this.
This is the reason i hate coming out too much, they see me on the road, either start sexually harassing me or calling me names. Just sitting there, laughing at me with their friends. I know all the things i have gone through in the hands of men but i still forgive them because i don't have time to fight with anyone.
I follow very open minded men who really care about me and i'm content with those ones.
These ones that like to abuse me, no wahala. I will just keep helping people who wants to be helped..

I never worry myself about making friends, having sex, dating or getting married.. God knows all those things doesn't move me . I have always wanted to be a strong independent woman like my mother but due to some certain circumstances that isn't my fault, i couldn't achieve my dreams. Such is life..

u have not answered me oh
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2020
What do you want us to do now? angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by yanabasee(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2020
You are a crossdresser and probably a gay...... You need to be hated and beaten up to pulp to have your senses reformatted......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2020
yanabasee:
You are a crossdresser and probably a gay...... You need to be hated and beaten up to pulp to have your senses reformatted......
clap for yourself
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Men are never a problem to me. They just children in the body of a grown up adult. I just ignore them
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2020
yanabasee:
you are just a child "ignored"
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by yanabasee(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I AM just a child "ignored me"

Served,!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nicoswit(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2020
IntersexSherry:
you are just a child "ignored"
Are you really an intersex...were you born like that?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Nicoswit:

Are you really an intersex...were you born like that?
no i fell from heaven like that
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Well if not i have met some really good men in my life, i would just conclude they are all idiots. I know why i just forgive them.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 20, 2020
I will just focus on my goal and ignore these stupid men.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Jessepaid(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Shit...well
The only difference between Nairaland and Twitter is that....Nl is local and Twitter is foriegn....

Dem go drag you reach 6ft for here. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Jessepaid:
Shit...well
The only difference between Nairaland and Twitter is that....Nl is local and Twitter is foriegn....

Dem go drag you reach 6ft for here. grin
them no go fit oh. I go fit face all of them.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2020
yanabasee:
You lack sense my broda, freedom of opinion
It's none of your modafxcking business if she's gay

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2020
You just want a woman who can be bowing down at your feet. Lmao
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by superlightning: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Men are never a problem to me. They just children in the body of a grown up adult. I just ignore them

then why opening this thread?

you have self-esteem issues and you believe male bashing will cure it
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by SILENTandSMART2: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2020
You dis bitch shey dem curse you nii angry ?

You go just dey do like eleribuu up and down,

Werey girl sad

You're jusss given yourself problem, even normal people get haters,

The way you dey display for here self show dat no one will really be ready to roll with you,

You need to find a way to have sense, calm down, do like an intelligent soul, always smile, always ready to explain things to people everytime and so on

But you dey do like werey up and down,

Shey you mad ni ?

Abeg stop all this senseless way of life because it won't take you to anywhere wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by Telegram234(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
intersexsherry. pls stop posting wierd things. LGBT+ disgust me. look at even science. positive attracts negative. both likes repel. God did not create another man to accompany Adam. He created Eve. So why disobey God, and nature?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by ebenezer202l(f): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2020
yanabasee:
grin grin grin
The day I mistakenly clicked on a thread he created and uploaded his nude pictures I literally puked embarassed
Tufiakwa
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by sunshineV(f): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2020
this attention seeking dumb modafucker with another dumb post. lo ku danu alaye
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by sunshineV(f): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
You dis bitch shey dem curse you nii angry ?

You go just dey do like eleribuu up and down,

Werey girl sad

You're jusss given yourself problem, even normal people get haters,

The way you dey display for here self show dat no one will really be ready to roll with you,

You need to find a way to have sense, calm down, do like an intelligent soul, always smile, always ready to explain things to people everytime and so on

But you dey do like werey up and down,

Shey you mad ni ?

Abeg stop all this senseless way of life because it won't take you to anywhere wink
the dumb fvck is already drafting the jargons 'it' will post tomorrow. what a pathetic, modafucking, dumb non living tool
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by SILENTandSMART2: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2020
sunshineV:
the dumb fvck is already drafting the jargons 'it' will post tomorrow. what a pathetic, modafucking, dumb non living tool

Abeg calm down man cheesy

She offended you before nii grin

The nigga is not helping his or her situation with the way hin dey do up and down wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by femi4: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2020
IntersexSherry:

You guys can go and try all those your bullshit with other women out there but not Me Sherry. I no dey fear anybody and i won't let anyone treat me like a sex object or inconsequencial .. I'm human like you and we all derseve equal right no matter what you think of yourself

Making this post alone shows that

1. You are worried

2. Afraid

3. Its getting into you
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by sunshineV(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Abeg calm down man cheesy

She offended you before nii grin

The nigga is not helping his or her situation with the way hin dey do up and down wink
bro i used to admire this thing thinking about its courage and all but lately i just realized werey just dey seek attention. if life taya am make e close eyes cross express
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by SILENTandSMART2: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2020
sunshineV:
bro i used to admire this thing thinking about its courage and all but lately i just realized werey just dey seek attention. if life taya am make e close eyes cross express

Aswear i like him or her the first time i noticed her because to me she can't control nature,

But lately i discovered dat she doesn't have sense at all, she's not helping her situation at all, no one will be ready to roll with her with this her werey characters,

She suppose get sense with this her nature so dat she can inspire, enlighten, encourage, advice and have more friends so dat she can leave happily smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat by sunshineV(f): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear i like him or her the first time i noticed her because to me she can't control nature,

But lately i discovered dat she doesn't have sense at all, she's not helping her situation at all, no one will be ready to roll with her with this her werey characters,

She suppose get sense with this her nature so dat she can inspire, enlighten, encourage, advice and have more friends so dat she can leave happily smiley
as a matter of fact i dont judge gays and other people cus dey didnt chose this but im starting to believe dis ode just took pictures from d net and start writing stupid stuffs here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Make-up (photo) / Yahoo Boys In The House / Why Do Girls Accept Another Man While In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.