Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Wife Shares What Belongs To Me With Men – Ibadan Man Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Shares What Belongs To Me With Men – Ibadan Man Tells Court (290 Views)

If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? / Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Shares What Belongs To Me With Men – Ibadan Man Tells Court by linx123: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
An eight-year-old marriage was on Friday dissolved by a Customary Court sitting at Mapo in Ibadan.

The marriage between Julius Akintola and his wife, Ejide, were separated on grounds of adultery and lack of love, NAN reports.

Julius, a Lotto agent, told the court that he was completely frustrated because Ejide shared what should belong only to him with other men outside.

The resident of Oke-Labo area in Ibadan said he never knew that he took an adulteress as a wife when things were rosy for him.

“I gave Ejide all she requested in excess. In fact, I dashed her N1 million when I won a lottery. However, Ejide became a harlot when my business went bad, sleeping about with men,’’ he regretted.

Julius recalled that a “male concubine” usually picks his wife early in the morning and returns her late in the night.

He added that Ejide sometimes describe her romantic time while discussing with the man on phone.

“I used to see her.............. https://janefblog.com/15556-2my-wife-shares-what-belongs-to-me-with-men-ibadan-man-tells-court/

Re: My Wife Shares What Belongs To Me With Men – Ibadan Man Tells Court by TossTos: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
You too share what belongs to her with women and case closed .

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of Penetration / Deleted thread / ,,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.