Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? (5863 Views)

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by kyber(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
If I give am make I bend πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by kyber(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
But ehn your pole no go fit reach middle oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by kyber(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Meanwhile please stream
Song is out πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
This is the link to stream Challenger by Boykyber
https://audiomack.com/Kyber/song/challenger
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by pdppower: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why not? Is it not filled with shit shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Flight90: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
It feels so irritating πŸ˜‘
Truly, too much of everything is bad.

4 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by marlow1962(m): 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Holding back Cesar's property has lead many to the other side of life, give Cesar he's thing a have peace

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by kyber(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
marlow1962:
Holding back Cesar's property has lead many to the other side of life, give Cesar he's thing a have peace

Me no fit oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Ever8090: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Honestly I don't even understand what people see in this size of ynash oooo.....I like mine moderate and not this heavy shit-box

24 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by suckmedownthere(f): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Did she pump that ASS and she has not given birth yet..... Then there's more to that ASS than sees the eyes......

2 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by illicit(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Make Caeser go rest nah

E never taya ni

tongue

4 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by LazzyBozz(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ever8090:
Honestly I don't even understand what people see in this size of ynash oooo.....I like mine moderate and not this heavy shit-box

JEALOUSY grin

2 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Killerbag36: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
U no go enjoy this kind of sex yanck lipsrsealed
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Ever8090: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
LazzyBozz:

JEALOUSY grin
which kind jealousy?.. if I want such, I will go for it but I choose what I want

2 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by siofra(f): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
pdppower:

Tell me you're a fool without telling me you're a fool.

Or tell me you don't know anything about biology without telling me you don't know anything about biology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ceasar if na war you want because of that yansh I will go to war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by OmonnaEast: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
kyber:

hahaha even if your prick na hose
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Atllanta: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
we go meet for Court

5 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by KosiGee(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
LazzyBozz:

JEALOUSY grin

How old are you? I wouldn’t even touch her with a pole.
Too much of everything is bad. This is horror.

2 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hmm. I go use this one do benchpress. πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by flokii: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Too much of everything is not good.. this one is overload.
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
pdppower:
No it isn't! Instead, it is all fat and some muscles, the same that you are filled with. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Flight90:
It feels so irritating πŸ˜‘
Truly, too much of everything is bad.
Is it her fault that her backside grew that big while the rest of the body remains sizably average? undecided

1 Like

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Nonywendy(m): 1:16am On Apr 22, 2023
kyber:

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by KingMack(m): 1:33am On Apr 22, 2023
Treasure box for we that's blessed πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:49am On Apr 22, 2023
It will be very boring during sex and the kpa kpa kpa will be too loud which I hate
No no for me.
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by kyber(m): 2:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Smartguyboy:
It will be very boring during sex and the kpa kpa kpa will be too loud which I hate
No no for me.

Will your thing even reach middle ??

1 Like

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:54am On Apr 22, 2023
kyber:

Will your thing even reach middle ??
6 inch above why not

1 Like

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Xtristopher: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2023
This is the type of girl that disturb you with fart during s*x
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:35am On Apr 22, 2023
pdppower:

Na stomach they get sh..t bum is just a exits
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by Goodlady(f): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Observing
Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by lereinter(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2023
I'm not supposed to say dis

If dis is what move you, na because you be youth, your blood is rushing

She might not even be able to flow in bed

Or

She has master the act of baiting men with her it, and she can't be loyal

The more you look the less you understand

3 Likes

Re: If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? by kyber(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2023
lereinter:

I'm not supposed to say dis

If dis is what move you, na because you be youth, your blood is rushing

She might not even be able to flow in bed

Or

She has master the act of baiting men with her it, and she can't be loyal

The more you look the less you understand

It’s too big sef on a norms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? / Why Are Girls Not Logical? / Only In Nigeria-(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.