Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister (596 Views)

I Really Need Your Input In This Relationship Matter / Come In If You Have Experience This Before.relationship Matter / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by officialbeffinb(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Culled from my inbox...

Help me!
Am a 400level student and I want to finish school before I get married.
Have be dating my man for 3 good years.
Last year he got job that has made him financially buoyant and now his ready to marry and settled down and he is serious about it.
I told him am not ready till after my school. He suggests that we should start having sex since am not ready for marriage, and we had never had sex before.
I want sex after marriage, and am not ready to marry till after school.
I don't want to lose him because I love him and he does likewise.
Advise me, because he's acting distance lately.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by ZazziAkbar(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
You don't wanna lose him...but won't give him the sex he wants either...truth is, he'll marry you if he wants to; sex or no sex...

6 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
There's nothing stopping you from marrying him, he has tried, nothing wrong in marrying in your finals and nothing special in waiting after graduation.Dont make him vulnerable to sex outside, this one is serious and a decent man,so marry him now and save him from further stress

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by tyup(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
officialbeffinb:
Culled from my inbox...

Help me!
Am a 400level student and I want to finish school before I get married.
Have be dating my man for 3 good years.
Last year he got job that has made him financially buoyant and now his ready to marry and settled down and he is serious about it.
I told him am not ready till after my school. He suggests that we should start having sex since am not ready for marriage, and we had never had sex before.
I want sex after marriage, and am not ready to marry till after school.
I don't want to lose him because I love him and he does likewise.
Advise me, because he's acting distance lately.

what's meant for you would surely be urs no matter how far it goes

if you reject any sexual advances and he decides to leave you....let him go

5 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Wittyglam(f): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Love is never just enough to get marry someone, you need patience, respect and commitment. Do you tell him you wanted sex after marriage before you started dating? If Yes, did he agree to it? There some rules you don't bend for anyone. You know what you want and search your heart for the right decision. I had this issue with lots of men and I knew the solution. Check out this video for more details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZHJTPTG7c

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by TossTos: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
You said what you wanted , dont let low self esteem sets in because he's financially bouyant . You've got values . Please take time to discover yourself before anything.

3 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Brunosamel(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
You girls always think sex is a big deal in a relationship someone who has been with you for years and willing to settle down with you and you deny him sex... If you are a virgin and he's a virgin what's the point of no sex and beside sex will come along way to help in your marriage...
Having sex is a thing and satisfying each other is another of which you both learn how to with the right knowledge and experience...

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by SILENTandSMART2: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
If nah true love between you guys he will definitely wait,

Since it is not nursery one you wanna start from,

Ask him nah, why asking us foolish questions,

The answer he give tells who he is cool

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zzor:
There's nothing stopping you from marrying him, he has tried, nothing wrong in marrying in your finals and nothing special in waiting after graduation.Dont make him vulnerable to sex outside, this one is serious and a decent man,so marry him now and save him from further stress
She doesnt need your advice, look at this man pretending to be a female

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
If nah true love between you guys he will definitely wait,

Since it is not nursery one you wanna start from,

Ask him nah, why asking us foolish questions,

The answer he give tells who he is cool
Funny answer to a funny question
You think say person way dey ask her say if she no want wedding now make she let the bleeping activity start fit wait

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by SILENTandSMART2: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Haryoife:

Funny answer to a funny question
You think say person way dey ask her say if she no want wedding now make she let the bleeping activity start fit wait

Abi nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is one of the reason I avoid dating any so called virgin, they are so boring, entitled, selfish and innocently manipulative. If that man has a high sex drive he should dump you because you will make his marriage life miserable.

Am waiting for Zzor to come and deceive you with his/her mumu advice.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
First of all, are you a virgin? If no then may a big thunder fire your wide pussy. Bitch

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Sixfeetbelle: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Brunosamel:
You girls always think sex is a big deal in a relationship someone who has been with you for years and willing to settle down with you and you deny him sex... If you are a virgin and he's a virgin what's the point of no sex and beside sex will come along way to help in your marriage...
Having sex is a thing and satisfying each other is another of which you both learn how to with the right knowledge and experience...

"Is sex a big deal?" is the exact reason some girls have been spreading pvssy anyhow all in the name of relationship.

Mtchewww.

If he loves her, he should wait. If he can't wait, he should leave. Gone are the days when men used to convince ladies to use sex to prove their love.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP MATTER; Please Advise Me A Sister by Sixfeetbelle: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:
First of all, are you a virgin? If no then may a big thunder fire your wide pussy. Bitch

May big thunder fire your gbola for all the pvssy you've widened simply because you were claiming "Baby, I love you" to gullible girls. Village he-goat! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Mr. Kelvin The African BIGGEST ASHAWO MAN / Majority Of Men Are Under A Spell That Favors Women / The Pills For Those Lost In Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.