Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate (70211 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Christistruth00: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Coneheadyutes:
Wow!

Igbo women are blessed beyond belief.

Don't make it Tribal .

All Nigerian women are blessed beyond belief.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by EastisBae: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Welcome development, if Igbos are now venturing into cattle rearing then it's game over for the terrorists from Futa Jalon parading as herdsmen.

Ranch development across Southern Nigeria with crossbreeds should be encouraged for our own good.

Strong woman!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Whiteshield: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
What will Yoruba muslims say about this?

You look like the cow tied in the second picture. I guess that explains your missing mother.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Royalfurnitures: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
May God bless her hustle.

Some of her mates would be busy waiting for white collar jobs are non existent while done would be looking for rich guys to buy them iphones,human hair etc

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by marsman: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Which kind table breaker be this grin
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by plantist: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:

That you are an idiot. We don't know why you are this stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by techmo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
cool

She's probably a millionaire, while her mates are still looking for job

Wahala for who no get sense for this current Nigerian Economy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Malawian(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Na the day Nwafors will venture into the Suya business we go know how fr.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Ikengawo: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Christistruth00:

Don't make it Tribal .

All Nigerian women are blessed beyond belief.

shut up, he said igbo
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Heffalump(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Herds woman without AK47 or dagger like Buhari's brothers is a fake herder
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by 12345baba(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
BokoIgbo....
hahahaha
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by juman(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
There were ranches created and ran by awolowo in western region.

But when the military overthrew, the generals used the cows from the ranches to do parties one by one.
Nigerian generals -- oliriburuku , oleeeee.

Oliriburuku , olee, oleeeee.
Oliriburuku , olee, oleeee, oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Nigerian generals are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by frowland(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Donald7610:
There is nothing produced by the northern ppl that cannot be done better in the south

Ogun state can grow any crop grows in the north

Cheap and affordable labor is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by peakgal(f): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbo herdswoman grin
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by techmo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
juman:
There were ranches created and ran by awolowo in western region.

But when the military overthrew, the generals used the cows from the ranches to do parties one by one.
Nigerian generals -- oliriburuku , oleeeee.

Oliriburuku , olee, oleeeee.
Oliriburuku , olee, oleeee, oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Nigerian generals are thieves.

The ranches are still available in. Oyo State although abandoned, same as all farm settlements

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by tellwisdom: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
How do I reach her, make I beg her for one cow for Christmas sad
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Donspicey: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
how many cows dey there??

My junior sifter alone has more than 500 cows!

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

Our women are strong and hardworking!

We are the African Vikings!!

We are the custodians of the cows!!

God bless the Jallohs!

That means na una be the cows gan gan kwo yane??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Cajal(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
...hmmmm
Wonder how some made it in the university
Now tell us the correlation.... Igbo Christian
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jalloh's go back to futa jallon!

Arrewa:

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!

U Mean ur junior sister in ogbomosho?? Keep deceiving ur foolish self

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by omooba969(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
She needs her own AK-47. cool
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
She's trying o.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by kingsavage: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
What is special about this?
This people and inferiority complex..
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Manab: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Donald7610:
There is nothing produced by the northern ppl that cannot be done better in the south

Ogun state can grow any crop grows in the north
good do, is a win win for both sides.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
She must be very bored. I hope she’s practicing it the modern way like the civilized world or else she’s on her own. undecided
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Aboguede(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbo atoka
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by CzarChris(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
And this beautiful tread quickly turned tribal.
God save us!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by juman(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
techmo:

The ranches are still available in. Oyo State although abandoned, same as all farm settlements

Currently we yorubas dont have leaders like baba awolowo.
No single leader like papa awo.
Very unfortunate.

Leaders today are mere noise makers without content.
We can vote them out and elect better leaders.

Yes, its possible.
We have democracy.
Yes we can.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!
na pisho dix babes take cows do oo aboki. I neva see arewa woman as herders . Na fura de nunu dem dey sell grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Bigseven(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
So her name go be like
Chiamaka Abdulahi Wasiu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
NwaNimo1:
BokoIgbo....

Onye ara grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.