Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate (70243 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by faoogoke(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
I don't understand why animal husbandry has been left to some tribe.

Yet there are graduates of Animal husbandry all over the country.

Our youths are not seeing the business opportunity in animal husbandry.

The State governments of South Nigerian states are all blind to the opportunity it presents.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Donald7610: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
ashcall:
what stops you from planting is the big question
I did
Especially onions
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
LuciusX:
I think the nonsense Chimamanda is teaching them dey make them think upside down. Cattle herding is the job of the itinerant Fulani of whom history has proven, love it very much. So I don't see much sense in encroaching on the territory of the Fulani and finding dia trouble...
TL;DR She's being stupid and if her cattle get shot, it's nobody's fault...

I would have given you a detailed response, but with the rate of kidnapping and banditry in the North, you might not get to read it,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by LuciusX: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

I would have given you a detailed response, but with the rate of kidnapping and banditry in the North, you might not get to read it,
Please tell me something... Besides I'm in the SW...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.