Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate (70181 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Limitless72(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
how many cows dey there??

My junior sister alone has more than 500 cows!

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

Our women are strong and hardworking!

We are the African Vikings!!

We are the custodians of the cows!!

God bless the Jallohs!

Shut up that's not your sister..
...and those aren't her herd
Even (old man) Buhari cows never pass 600 for the past 5years

The north(except middle belt because they aren't northerners) is the problem of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Greenback: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
All the best to her.

God bless and protect and increase her
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by igbowoman: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
I hope she has her AK 47

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by FuckOsuPigs: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
What will Yoruba muslims say about this?

Omugo
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by richie240: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hehehehehe.....officialAwol, wasn't ds what I was telling u just today wey u tork say my mouth dey smell?
E don red o! grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by berryPee(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dan uwa, arrange these grand daughters of Late Mamman Jallo Rigachikun for a memorable party with me
Arrewa:

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Greenback: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by stieyven(m): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Olarewaju89 post=96258523]

God don pick up her call be that [/quote
For that meme accompanying your quote, I will say to you, "Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by bigcasava1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Our are known for being industrious. Igbo Amaka
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by OfficialAwol(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
richie240:
Hehehehehe.....officialAwol, wasn't ds what I was telling u just today wey u tork say my mouth dey smell?
E don red o! grin grin grin

If you think what you are saying will happen in Igbo land, then you are learning the Igbos.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by richie240: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
OfficialAwol:

If you think what you are saying will happen in Igbo land, then you are learning the Igbos.
Hehehehehehe......oh my days! cheesy

Whoever thot DT a day would come when u would have 'igbo-herdsmen' talk less of 'Igbo-herdswomen', grin but its happening right in ur front and u can choose not to see it!

Small time all d ppl for se go turn herdsmen las-las. grin grin grin

That's why its not good to look down on others: d sane profession u insult d Fulani is also what u are now venturing into.
#Small_world!
cool

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Okoroawusa: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nkea bu efi igbo. Nne jisie ike. Ibu the original slay queen.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Lol... Afonja Muslims&fulani jihadist terrorists have started masturbating already!! Igbo Amaka!! Ònye obura sịrị na ọ gaghị adịrị Igbo na mma!! Ọ ghaghị adịrị ya onwe ya na mma kwa!!!
you people are predictable.
you know that!
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Gabi97: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2020
All I can say is that this job is really a tidious one.
I pray God grants her funds needed to take the business to the next level.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Kestolove(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Finally dey have bin islamized
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by delawal: 12:21am On Nov 21, 2020
this is a setup. tomorow.now.if.d.fulani.herdsmen.strike.they will.say.mayne.na d igbo herdsmen are d.attackers. lets be sincere there is no igbo herdswoman or mqn.anywhere
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by ofwest47(m): 12:30am On Nov 21, 2020
Fine, what a man can do a woman can do better.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by aspiring44: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Donald7610:
There is nothing produced by the northern ppl that cannot be done better in the south

Ogun state can grow any crop grows in the north
Fertile land with water

Yes. Much more better with good intentions, great energy
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by ggood: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2020
Regene2020:
Arrewa cum and see what a brave educated beautiful igbo woman is doing when fulani terrorists wives are hiding under their dirty hijabs.

hahahaha very funny
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by ggood: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!
Arewa are you sure this your sister or you just copy and paste cuz I don't trust you
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by GreaterFuture(m): 12:46am On Nov 21, 2020
Samakus:
That's a stressful venture. I won't do it, let alone ask my sister to do it. Good luck to her. I prefer working smart
"Working smart" is the key to making it in today's world especially Naija. Now as an experienced person, Can you recommend ways to work Smart in this area of Business or other Related or non-related ventures?
Thanks
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:16am On Nov 21, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!

All your women start fucking from 7 years

Thats all they know.

Give birth like rats cheesy

Mumu be happy for others
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by NobleDeSage001: 1:22am On Nov 21, 2020
Her efforts are highly commendable.
This is a family business which she either inherited or perhaps, helping out with to make ends meet.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Dantsito: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
What will Yoruba muslims say about this?
mmttcceeww and what will Yoruba Christians say about this? you are really pained by Muslims existence but unfortunately there is nothing you can do about that.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by calcal: 1:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Good job, stay blessed.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Unitedabby(m): 2:01am On Nov 21, 2020
debbiebianca2:
As shared on twitter, pictures showing an Igbo Herdswoman.

The post read:

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Coal_City/status/1329734322815979520
That's commendable but she should be careful of cattle rustlers who can rustle her with the cattle!
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by CNNupdate(m): 3:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Samakus:
That's a stressful venture. I won't do it, let alone ask my sister to do it. Good luck to her. I prefer working smart
so this is not working smart, typical african

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.