Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate (70180 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / A UNN Student Decided To Confirm If Truly Onions Doesn't Grow In Southeast / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
All these olden style rearing of cattle is archaic already, besides this nomadic practice defeats the aim of "fattening" it leads to wasting energy, of both the cattle and the herders. That is why the herders always look lean.

More plants are consumed, as the cattle move long distances they eat infected grasses which makes them diarrhoeic leading loss in body mass.

They trample on farm land, leading destruction of agricultural produce.

Why not stay in one place and try ranching!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by singwa: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
A smart move.

Nigerians need food rn
Turn on your device location services to see the distance between you and the service providers around you. See link below.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Destroyerofyeeb: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Always seeking yoruba approval. Mehn the inferiority complex stinks grin
AfonjaMuslim:
What will Yoruba muslims say about this?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by LordOfTheGame: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:
how many cows dey there??

My junior sifter alone has more than 500 cows!

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

Our women are strong and hardworking!

We are the African Vikings!!

We are the custodians of the cows!!

God bless the Jallohs!

That is your sister? She deserves the kind of treatment your fellow terrorists have been giving to other people's sisters.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Asianjollof007: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
What will Yoruba muslims say about this?

I think you should be more concerned about what igbo chrisains would say about it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by LordOfTheGame: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
They should not endanger the life of this beautiful girl because of likes and comments. This northern terrorists can trace her and either kill her or poison her cows. They're too jealous and envious.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by ednut1(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Samakus:
That's a stressful venture. I won't do it, let alone ask my sister to do it. Good luck to her. I prefer working smart
keep typing shit

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Hassanmaye(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let's see what hypocrite will say about her since she is not from the north
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by kingsavage: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Always seeking yoruba approval. Mehn the inferiority complex stinks grin
very useless set of inferior people.. grin
cc Bkayy grin grin
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by ManTiger(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
That's her problem.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Kafinlemo: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
OK
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by cooooooks(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
That picture alone looks like at least N4 to N5 million worth of cattle. She knows what she is doing and is hopefully smiling to her house.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by moneyissweet(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
You say wetin

NwaNimo1:
BokoIgbo....

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
This one na photo shoot.

Don't mind the Aboki Fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Fcwilly: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Very soon igbo man go dey sell Suya and Dollar

Igbo na gba mbo
Igbo amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:

My junior sister alone has more than 500 cows!

The girl above photoshot with 7 cows una don already dey chest beat and insulting people up and down!

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!

Is that damsels working in ur pix or is it just a photoshoot?
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Jonathan39: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Those divisive elements are not igbos. Think about it
Balogunodua:

What has Yoruba got to do with this OSU midget
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Phemact1: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nice one!! I appreciate you dear...
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
biko, comot for road.

Christistruth00:

Don't make it Tribal .

All Nigerian women are blessed beyond belief.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by jneutron4000: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
See Igbos praising her because na igbo lady, but they always condemn Fulanis for moving cows around and abuse them that they need to be civilised and Practice ranching. Very anyhow people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
[s]I only know igbo heads women and not this ones sad[/s]

aboki, you are not needed here.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by pacespot(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
I heard when someone reared cows for too long their brain and cow mixed up grin, is that true? grin
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by code77(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!

U know wetin dey tire me with all dis una noise of having/owing cows, be say when dem dey count d top 10 countries in d world, wey dey into dis cow business, una no dey appear for d dat list. Una only get audio cows, wey una dey use for political purpose. Countries like Brazil, USA & d rest wey take dis cow matter serious, nobody dey hear their noise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by pacespot(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
But isn't there a better way to rear cattles than all this grazing bullsh*t, can't you just keep them in one place and go fetch their grasses elsewhere to feed them? You occasionally move them out when you need to sun-warm or exercise them.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by AnanseK(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
EastisBae:
Welcome development, if Igbos are now venturing into cattle rearing then it's game over for the terrorists from Futa Jalon parading as herdsmen.
Ranch development across Southern Nigeria with crossbreeds should be encouraged for our own good.
Strong woman!!!

More respectable than Ashewo business at Ajegunle , Festac second gate or Rita Lori hotel Suru Lere or even Italy which would be their normal ambition.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Asour: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Donald7610:
There is nothing produced by the northern ppl that cannot be done better in the south

Ogun state can grow any crop grows in the north

This is a very hasty generalization.
Even if it was true it would be very expensive to experiment/validate this claim.

Again agricultural success at Commercial scale hinges on scale, crop yield, quality and consequently pricing.

If we assume without agreeing that Ogun CAN produce these things, CAN Ogun produce it at the scale, yield, quality and prices supplied by the existing Northern sources?

In business, lacking a competitive advantage and venturing notwithstanding isn't wise. Even if capacity exists. An appeal to emotions when logic is needed usually leads to tears.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Loveurneighbour: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Igbo Herds-women: Someone should tell the Igbos on Nairaland to stop disturbing us with comments against the Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by EastisBae: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
AnanseK:

More respectable than Ashewo business at Ajegunle or even Western Europe.

Haha, see this one. Have you paid your 900k harvest levy? Do you have any hope of ever enjoying peace again in your Hobbessian society? Are those doing ashewo in Ajegunle or Western Europe not better off than Northern women being raped and brutalized on a daily basis by herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram??

My friend the joke is on you grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by chrisxxx(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!
The Vikings are back to Scandinavia when are you going back to Jallon?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Arrewa:

we are not mate!

God bless the Jallohs!
is that ur junior sis
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
This isn't worth celebrating....this is what we blame the fulani herdsmen for but yet you're doing the exact thing even while claiming to be educated.... herding of cows is an ancient and risky endeavor that has led to conflicts around west africa, mordernize and do it the proper way.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol... Afonja Muslims&fulani jihadist terrorists have started masturbating already!! Igbo Amaka!! Ònye obura sịrị na ọ gaghị adịrị Igbo na mma!! Ọ ghaghị adịrị ya onwe ya na mma kwa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.