Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy (75200 Views)

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by michjunior: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
stupid twins....their parent would be crying in the grave for them...Absolutely nothing should make A twins like dat fight and unwilling to reconcile this long...sang togeda for years,made name and gain fame togeda ,made the money togeda.....What will u allow to come in btween such couple....i weep for peter and paul...they are a dissanpointment to their parent and the okoye family....Money and fame is nt everything......
make dem kuku carry gun shoot each other so we knw dey hate each other .....Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Shadysen: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
minding business is gold
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by richie240: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
But he had d 'audacity' to dies/disrespect his brothers wife!

'My Family' indeed!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Openbusiness: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
See the heediot hypocrite. You're telling Davido nobody has the right to insult your family and friends but your arrogant foolish self was insulting your very own blood brother's wife on social media less than 48hrs ago. Is Peter's wife not his own family too? Dis guy na confam kolo menta

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by supercase1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zzor:
I don't want them to come back together again, Peter blocked me the last time i wrote that on his wall but paul didn't, so I think Paul is the reasonable one,he will be fine with Jude
please just tell us that u where asking to be one of his side chicks but he snubs you and u chop block instead cheesy
u ladies always looking for sympathy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by freeman5050: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Listen baby girl, ....if you were disposed previously followed their issues, you will find out whom the trouble person is. Paul..(with dada) has been playing series of emotional songs just to attract his brother's attention for come back but still that Peter refused to reconsider. Peter was the one that slapped Paul. Moreover, Paul still defended his brother on #David's post which actually belittle Davidos prestige.

bukatyne:
This Paul is too troublesome.

Only you fight sister-in-law, fight Davido...

Is there no ignore button in his brain? undecided

Na wa o!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by richie240: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
michjunior:
stupid twins....their parent would be crying in the grave for them...Absolutely nothing should make A twins like dat fight and unwilling to reconcile this long...sang togeda for years,made name and gain fame togeda ,made the money togeda.....What will u allow to come in btween such couple....i weep for peter and paul...they are a dissanpointment to their parent and the okoye family....Money and fame is nt everything......
make dem kuku carry gun shoot each other so we knw dey hate each other .....Rubbish
May we not have a foolish elder brother!
Na d tin wey their elder brother (Jude okoye) cos 4 dr mata plenty pass.
That moment he refused to attend peters wedding becos of his choice of marrying a Yoruba woman was the yield point!

The person dt shd be d rallying point in there lives was d tribal bigoted one dt fanned d embers of hatred in their family!
cool

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by sekem: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Davido is the real pussy here

Idiot stupid boy that cannot mind his business and always foaming from that his pussy he calls mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by saintruky(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....good for davido

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....
Do you know why am about 145 years and still very much alive and healthy......because am always minding my business

Damnnn niggarrrr..

Ur grandpa must be a real niggarrrr.. he tryna break Methuselah record on age...

Isoright
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
pacespot:

That peter, I know he is the problem between the two brothers, but paul will fair far better without him.

Ipob sighted.
Turned their back.against their kinsmen for marring a Yoruba woman.

Peter is also better without Paul.

You guys should continue sowing seeds of discord between the two brothers.

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by stieyven(m): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
fati2001:
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A CONE HEAD, CHUBBY PISSY NIGGA.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
Davido sit your ass there and be buzzing while PERUZZI screw chioma's cunt cool

You are only telling us how useless your ladies are.

Continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:
He did not fight David. He was trying to make his point. Read through the lines there's no insult in Paul's post.

My prayer is for them to reunite.

Davido too was only trying to say he would love to see them come together again ! Using pussy stuff was kind of hash though, but Paul too needs to calm down as Davido meant well.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Femeto: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Crap.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ykc2:
like when cynthia Morgan accused jude for owing her then jude should just keep quiet abi?Paul is even a good guy ,imagine the type of money they re losing because a lady from no where distroyed their source of income and family unity and you want Paul to be happy , let's her sing with peter now

Just listen to yourself. A lady from nowhere.

How reasonable do you think you sound.

In your awkward culture it is so wrong for a lady to marry a man who loves her because her family and tribe hates her because she is not from their tribe.

You must be so proud of your reasoning. Congrats!

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!
Paul is a disappointment walahi. And I always thought he was the sensible one. How wrong.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by TianaG(f): 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Paul should take things easy and stop reponding to every thing
I see nothing wrong with what davido said just that he could have said it in a more matured way instead of calling them p***y

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Endsars147: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Vyolet:
Davido will learn to mind his own business next time.
Paul doesn't have filter and he seems to be really troublesome.
no be person like Davido den go drag his old body for tarred road
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Davido was right
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Endsars147: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
sekem:
Davido is the real pussy here

Idiot stupid boy that cannot mind his business and always foaming from that his pussy he calls mouth undecided
congratulations you yab davido omo ode
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Vatod(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is what they call Blood!

Bro just try and put things together......
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Seb4luv1: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Petition for President Buhari to be charged before the ICC for crimes against humanity.

http://chng.it/Km5hRVTYK5
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by technicallyrich(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
davido should STFU.with his dog voice.
anyways I pity for peter.that Yoruba Muslim ancient of days wey you marry,go ruin you.
for rude boy,you are one of the best artist in africa.i love your songs so much.
you can pay Peter to dance for you with some teenagers in the music video.because that is what he was,he still is and will for ever be.
a useless dancer.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by DonroxyII: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!
If not for sweet Music , Paul is very mannerless and immature ...

Anyway, I tried to hate his music but I can't.. Reason with me, Nkenji Keke et all are all fire back2back ...

I love Mr P. though he can fall hand too ... I love his Music too ... Ebeano(International), cool it down, looking into my eyes and Too late are all Dope

Paul and Jude lacks Manners ... Peter is also Immature !! ... Their fight no go fit end as I see am so until Paul and Jude love Lola , which I doubt they can because of dem backward Igboid Igbotic IQ !!

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by richie240: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Ipob sighted.
Turned their back.against their kinsmen for marring a Yoruba woman.

Peter is also better without Paul.

You guys should continue sowing seeds of discord between the two brothers.

Robbing Peter to Pay Paul.

grin

WILLuKPquiet:
You guys are so fool of hate.....

Yoruba's don't insult Chioma, her family and her tribe.
We could have called her a gold digger for marrying Davido but No! Its Davido's choice and we are cool with..

That's d thinking of d average ipob for u - extremely bigoted!
It matters not whether they be educated or illiterate, it changes noffin!

Its rare for an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man to be shown such amount of animosity as being experienced when d situation is switched. These are d same idiots who blew in yorubaland, made their names in yorubaland, can collect Yoruba persons money but it bcoms a taboo to marry a Yoruba woman. An educated family at that!

Shior!

Davido is engaged to an Igbo woman and I've never come across any of daidos family, friends or fans attacking chioma for getting hooked by davido!
Nonsense and bigoted Igbos!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by karika2018: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zzor:
I don't want them to come back together again, Peter blocked me the last time i wrote that on his wall but paul didn't, so I think Paul is the reasonable one,he will be fine with Jude

You are so right....paul is humble and reasonable and rarely looks for anybody trouble......

But peter is a big wahala

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Merimental(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uyi168:
I dont even understand the kind of American English DAVIDO is trying to form..

angry

was popularly used among black folks to communicate with eachoda n der master during d slave era.

of course, u must be a kid aren't u ??
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
why the werey dey Para. he started the Drama in the first place. davido no do anything wrong. na Paul dey stupid. by insulting his twin brother wife (Lola)on social media. how will people Respect you when you dont respect your self

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by DonroxyII: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:
He did not fight David. He was trying to make his point. Read through the lines there's no insult in Paul's post.

My prayer is for them to reunite.
I doubt it .. Their fight is more of philosophical not just two boys fighting...

Paul and Jude doesn't like Peter's Family and I doubt they will ... What started like a Joke in the studio and sitting room is now a full blown debacle ...

Paul is backward though because he need to respect his Twin bro Decision about Lola ... Your bro Married a Yoruba who is older than him doesn't mean you should go rasta because you expected him to marry Young Igbo girl possibly from Anambra and a family that ain't Osu ... ...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
UFC SEASON 101

DAVIDO VS RUDY
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by eyinjuege: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ykc2:
like when cynthia Morgan accused jude for owing her then jude should just keep quiet abi?Paul is even a good guy ,imagine the type of money they re losing because a lady from no where distroyed their source of income and family unity and you want Paul to be happy , let's her sing with peter now

What's wrong with their source of income?
Both are still making music, and run other businesses.
Majority of musical groups fade away after some point, and they become solo artists.
Psquare isn't new. The only thing special was the fact that they're identical.
Even identical twins need a break from each other atimes. Being twins doesn't mean you have to work together. But of course they should support each other.
I don't want to see them in s group again.
When they're both ready, they'll act like brothers again, but may just not be as close.
Too bad they couldn't respect and support each other's choices
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by DonroxyII: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
pacespot:

That peter, I know he is the problem between the two brothers, but paul will fair far better without him.
Your left Nyansh there !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / The Travails Of Marrying Late / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.