Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy (75186 Views)

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by mrmartinez: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2020
mariahAngel:

He's probably still hurt and vents at the slightest opportunity
....but sofo ni bobo Davido yen sha
after years of separating?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Uyi168: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2020
ekevwe:

Same America English you don't understand is what he used in single and you have over 5 of his song in your phone.
Not me!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Uyi168: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2020
Merimental:

was popularly used among black folks to communicate with eachoda n der master during d slave era.

of course, u must be a kid aren't u ??
All these small small boys for NL, I don suffer for una hand..
Smh..
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by dangotejnr: 6:14am On Nov 21, 2020
David stop smoking colorado.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Asianjollof007: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
He did not fight David. He was trying to make his point. Read through the lines there's no insult in Paul's post.

My prayer is for them to reunite.

E be like say diswan don forget the meaning of insult. Na confirm insult him give davido
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by AdeniyiA(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:
This Paul is too troublesome.

Only you fight sister-in-law, fight Davido...

Is there no ignore button in his brain? undecided

Na wa o!
He calls himself rude boy, so what do you expect
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Charx122: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!

Paul is the cool one Rudeboy he replied Davido in a cool way. Peter Mr P is the crazy one
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by DEmejioba1: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2020
I think Paul himself is the trouble maker in this crisis. Peter must have been enduring far back

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Tulsaguy: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch their birthday parties below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H1MMqbINqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCCkPSbNO0

Whoever said blood is thicker than water meant a lady's blood.

I'm yet to see female twins act this way.

Jude is the one igniting this flame of hatred. He wouldn't have gone to Paul's party if he wasn't gonna go to Peter's party.

The only two set of people that can reunite these brothers are

1. Their wives. Their wives should be so close and be visiting each other often. Exchange gifts. But I don't see this happening.
2. Their children. There's a 70% possibility that their children would reunite them. Sooner or later.

It's a lie, wife will cause more division. Give it to 'time' a great healer & revealer.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by 9gerian: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Not true.

Paul lambasted and ridiculed Peter’s wife. Has Peter ever ridiculed Paul or Jude’s wife?

Peter has been complaining that the duo were constantly disrespecting his wife, hence his discomfort to continue with the team.

Paul has confirmed Peter’s accusations previously by action (through the video that Peter released back then) and now through the ridicule that he subjected his brothers wife to calling her age (50) out.

If for nothing, this same woman that is being ridiculed helped to bring them all the fame that has now made them arrogant. What a family of vipers.

Quick question, as a woman, would you prefer that your husband does nothing when his family ridicule you openly and regularly?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-55004573.amp

Zzor:
I don't want them to come back together again, Peter blocked me the last time i wrote that on his wall but paul didn't, so I think Paul is the reasonable one,he will be fine with Jude

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by ayusco85(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Jude is the one igniting this flame of hatred. He wouldn't have gone to Paul's party if he wasn't gonna go to Peter's party.

1. Their wives. Their wives should be so close and be visiting each other often. Exchange gifts. But I don't see this happening.
2. Their children. There's a 70% possibility that their children would reunite them. Sooner or later.

It's just pride not the things u listed
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Mjpem23(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2020
Smellymouth:
This Paul just dey yarn Okoto.
I don't see anything wrong in what Davido said here..

You are blood and you guys putting friends and family in position to choose wish is damn unhealthy.

Be a man & fix your relationship..

So are they from Adeleke’s Family...

Your favorite mouth is too loose
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by pk2me: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
I hate it when people address issues based on sentiment and most especially on tribal bases.

Davido has no business joining issues that doesn't concern him.., why not message him privately about it or just ignore them. Must he broadcast it publicly to look like a saint to everyone.

These guys are adults and they will reconcile when they are done with their issue one day.

Davido is the real pussy here and nigga should control his utterances.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by 9gerian: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
So who is or has been acting crazy?

The one that refuses to roll over while they ridiculed his wife, or the one that takes pleasure in doing the actual ridicule of his twins’ wife?

Charx122:

Paul is the cool one Rudeboy he replied Davido in a cool way. Peter Mr P is the crazy one

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by worthybet(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2020
The Paul guy is a baby and not any sense of maturity in him. I think he can hold grudges for ever, there are some things you need to forget to let bygone be bygone. Peter loves his wife and he should be able to live with that!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by ekestic1976(f): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2020
Smellymouth:
This Paul just dey yarn Okoto.
I don't see anything wrong in what Davido said here..

You are blood and you guys putting friends and family in position to choose wish is damn unhealthy.

Be a man & fix your relationship..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Charx122: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2020
9gerian:

The one that refuses to roll over while they ridiculed his wife, or the one that takes pleasure in doing the actual ridicule of his twins’ wife?

The same Me P' and his wife
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Charx122: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2020
9gerian:

Lola was the problem don't you get it
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Realhommie(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2020
ntyce:

But Davido was somehow right....

How can you attend Paul's party, leave then attend Peter's party....

Knowing fully that both are brothers and fighting....

Sounds wrong
So what are they suppose to do since the feuding parties have refused to reconcile? How do you blame those who went to celebrate with them and call them pussy nigg.as?

Why should anyone feel or think no one has or is making any moves to reconcile them?

If Davido isn't chasing clout and seeking attention as usual he wouldn't go online to post rubbish. He could have reached out to any of them individually.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Realhommie(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2020
tongue
pk2me:
I hate it when people address issues based on sentiment and most especially on tribal bases.

Davido has no business joining issues that doesn't concern him.., why not message him privately about it or just ignore them. Must he broadcast it publicly to look like a saint to everyone.

These guys are adults and they will reconcile when they are done with their issue one day.

Davido is the real pussy here and nigga should control his utterances.
Exactly my sentiments, like i saw your post before.

And some people are still blaming and cursing at Paul for clarifying issues. So immature of Davido, yeye attention seeker.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by kabanayol9(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2020
Obo be careful, blood is thicker than water, if we dey fight, e no reach that level, dem go still come settle their differences.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Johel(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!

Ignore rubbish from stupid pple??...u think Davido is sensible?... insulting his friends is bad, calling em pussies is where that stupid frog boy messed up!...he should learn to keep his cool and mind his business.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by JastSiryin(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

"You're yet to see female twins act this way"? Girls? Sisters that would fight to the death once a good looking dick is thrown into their midst grin

I've got nothing against Ladies, as y'all have your strengths but when it comes to reasons for animosity no one comes close to y'all abeg.

Men could be petty at times, and maybe the grounds for this beef is, who knows? But don't come here trying to score cheap points for your kind. When y'all are even worse. Nuff said
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by 9gerian: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2020
Please explain your view.

How can Peter’s choice of a wife be the problem with another family member who could simply have moved on and allowed his brother to enjoy his marital choice in peace? Should Peter also be involved in Paul’s choice of a wife, and begrudge him a result?

It just doesn’t make sense.

Yes, sometimes families do not approve the choice of their child in choosing a spouse, but the usual practice is to let love and peace reign once they are married. There have even been cases where the detested choice becomes the family’s favorite over time. So what’s with the family unending feud?

Peter is married, loves his wife and would not stand for ridicule of his family. On the other hand, the brothers cannot do without antagonizing and ridiculing Peters’s wife.

Genesis 2:24, KJV: "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

Charx122:

Lola was the problem don't you get it

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Kaymaxine(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:

Only their mum can resolve it.
She will have to appear to them in their sleep and talk to them!!!
Shes the only person they will EVER listen to!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by ericmor: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2020
I don know say Paul go sha reply davido, the guy na real rude boy
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Johnsinia(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2020
Something I have learnt many years ago was what Davido was just learning... Ever since twins show me pepper for trying to meddle into their matter, I made up my mind never again to try to settle twins fight even if they carry knives to stab themselves
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by IamRichards: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Johnsinia:
Something I have learnt many years ago was what Davido was just learning... Ever since twins show me pepper for trying to meddle into their matter, I made up my mind never again to try to settle twins fight even if they carry knives to stab themselves
You sabi the okoye's?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by kjsixtynine: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Sis, you have spoken first like a human being and then like a mother, God bless you.

Some stupid folks coming here to take sides forget, these stars are human beings first before they are stars. Ask such people if you had twin siblings, would you wish this upon them?

I wish the twins nothing but the best and I hope they settle their differences and come back even stronger.
sapphiere:

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by etrouble: 8:45am On Nov 21, 2020
fati2001:
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A CONE HEAD, CHUBBY PISSY NIGGA.

Children of hatred, bitterness and anger, una dey here also? Go find job.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by fati2001(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2020
etrouble:

Children of hatred, bitterness and anger, una dey here also? Go find job.

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by richie240: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2020
9gerian:
Not true.

Paul lambasted and ridiculed Peter’s wife. Has Peter ever ridiculed Paul or Jude’s wife?

Peter has been complaining that the duo were constantly disrespecting his wife, hence his discomfort to continue with the team.

Paul has confirmed Peter’s accusations previously by action (through the video that Peter released back then) and now through the ridicule that he subjected his brothers wife to calling her age (50) out.

If for nothing, this same woman that is being ridiculed helped to bring them all the fame that has now made them arrogant. What a family of vipers.

Quick question, as a woman, would you prefer that your husband does nothing when his family ridicule you openly and regularly?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-55004573.amp
Lass-lass, let's pray we don't marry into a wrong family!
There's a saying: " a bad wife may be be married, but a bad in-law CANNOT be 'married'".
That's d scenario playing out in ds case.

The one who started d hate (jude,), who shunned his brother's wedding just because of his preference, has stayed in d background. The seed of discord d bigotic elder brother has sown has borne fruit!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / The Travails Of Marrying Late / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.