Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy (75174 Views)

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by geezynoni: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
To slap Davido dey hungry me
You no ft dey 10 metres close to him,let alone slap him

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
richie240:

That's d thinking of d average ipob for u - extremely bigoted!
It matters not whether they be educated or illiterate, it changes noffin!

Its rare for an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man to be shown such amount of animosity as being experienced when d situation is switched. These are d same idiots who blew in yorubaland, made their names in yorubaland, can collect Yoruba persons money but it bcoms a taboo to marry a Yoruba woman. An educated family at that!

Shior!

Davido is engaged to an Igbo woman and I've never come across any of daidos family, friends or fans attacking chioma for getting hooked by davido!
Nonsense and bigoted Igbos!
cool

You are right bro. I just wonder how uncivilized this particular tribe behaves in 2020 for cry out loud.
They are still buried in the belief of not marrying from other tribes when it comes to their sons marrying. But when it comes to their ladies marrying and its from a stupendously rich family, they are allowed because of their love and quest for money and wealth.

Davido's family welcomed Chioma and she still remains engaged to him after all the allegations of infidelity. Yoruba's won't insult her. We still love her. The other day I read online where an Ipob guy was insulting Peter saying their mum never supported him marrying Lola. I said to myself. How do these people reason. Just imaging!

If Ned Nwokos youngest wife was a Yoruba, they would still be hulling insults on her till now. But since it's their sister, you see them praise her and encourage her. It does not mean if the husband is a Muslim too.
Quest for money is the only thing that can make them love Muslims and Islam grin Igbos!

Funny kind of people. grin

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Angelfrost(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
So, Mr. Paul Okoye, you mean people actually went from your house to your twin's house to celebrate a birthday that could and should have been done under the same roof??! That's some unusual level of joblessness and idleness!!!

...And you don't find that weird, strange or out of place??!...

So, if your mother were alive, she would have gone from one venue to another to felicitate with her identical twin sons on their birthday??!... Iffa tear you slap ehn!!! Mtchewww!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by richie240: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
DonroxyII:
I doubt it .. Their fight is more of philosophical not just two boys fighting...

Paul and Jude doesn't like Peter's Family and I doubt they will ... What started like a Joke in the studio and sitting room is now a full blown debacle ...

Paul is backward though because he need to respect his Twin bro Decision about Lola ... Your bro Married a Yoruba who is older than him doesn't mean you should go rasta because you expected him to marry Young Igbo girl possibly from Anambra and a family that ain't Osu... ...
Can u just imagine..... grin
In a 21st century world o.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Awoo88: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Actually you and you stupid twin brother gave him the right and audacity

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by toprealman: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
This guy rants too much.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by topeal(f): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fools @40......... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by ICEWIN: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:

It is not all the time one should strive to make a point.
Is he Ponitus Pilate?
so his now wrong for making his point clear? did u bother to read d line and rude manner david made in his post? whats david business with the birthday celebration? put yourself in that shoe
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Angelfrost:
So, Mr. Paul Okoye, you mean people actually went from your house to your twin's house to celebrate a birthday that could and should have been done under the same roof??! That's some unusual level of joblessness and idleness!!!

...And you don't find that weird, strange or out of place??!...

So, if your mother were alive, she would have gone from one venue to another to felicitate with her identical twin sons on their birthday??!... Iffa tear you slap ehn!!! Mtchewww!!! undecided

grin
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Angelfrost(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:
This Paul is too troublesome.

Only you fight sister-in-law, fight Davido...

Is there no ignore button in his brain? undecided

Na wa o!

Very dull, petulant, and immature man child!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
paul you and your brother are stupid
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by ekevwe(m): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uyi168:
I dont even understand the kind of American English DAVIDO is trying to form..

angry

Same America English you don't understand is what he used in single and you have over 5 of his song in your phone.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by PAWG(m): 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!

Davido’s post is stupid, how do you attend both parties together when they’re separate events? Or were they to boycott the entire thing? Make Davido rest jor
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Okoroawusa: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Peter and Paul Okoye still need some growing up to do...
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by HajiaNotu: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
When i.eat, its you.
When i sleep, its you.
When i drink its you.
Everything i do, why must it be youd??.......

Ooh i really miss Psquares songs...
Can they just.ŕeconcile for heavens sake r
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by HARYOMIDE1994: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
bukatyne:

It is not all the time one should strive to make a point.

Is he Ponitus Pilate?

No be only Ponitus, na tortoise.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by PAWG(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Codes151:
Davido is still right

Nope he didn’t make sense considering the situation, both events took place separately, how were they to attend them ‘together’? Davido should learn to stfu sometimes

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Angelfrost(m): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
sapphiere:
I mean TWINS not celebs.
And to your question, I know a lot.

A lot??!... Please, name 2 sets! Thank you.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Angelfrost(m): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
ethicallyright:
Paul can't distinguish "I'm" from "am". Absolute disgrace.

Well, same with over a million graduates, even professors. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Burgerlomo: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
HBD to both of them, I wish them long life and good health. Amen
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Angelfrost(m): 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Upmost96:
Lol, next time mind your business

It's called social media for a reason... If you want people off your business, then keep it out of da media. Simple as ABC!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Angelfrost(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are a senseless person.

It shows in your statement. The kind of parents that brought you up. They must be so foolish that you inherited the stupidity from them.

You guys are so fool of hate.

Peter is one of the most happiest guys on this earth and that shows how wonderful his wife has been. Unlike your mum who couldn't raise a sensible child, Lola is raising her children in love and not hatred.

Yoruba's don't insult Chioma, her family and her tribe.
We could have called her a gold digger for marrying Davido but No! Its Davido's choice and we are cool with.

You are a Fool.

Learn to ignore such dullards... They really lead miserable lives. Not their fault.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by like1: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2020
DonroxyII:
If not for sweet Music , Paul is very mannerless and immature ...

Anyway, I tried to hate his music but I can't.. Reason with me, Nkenji Keke et all are all fire back2back ...

I love Mr P. though he can fall hand too ... I love his Music too ... Ebeano(International), cool it down, looking into my eyes and Too late are all Dope

Paul and Jude lacks Manners ... Peter is also Immature !! ... Their fight no go fit end as I see am so until Paul and Jude love Lola , which I doubt they can because of dem backward Igboid Igbotic IQ !!

Everything is not tribalism, even Paul's wife is not Igbo. Only Jude has an Igbo wife among the three.

The thing is, the problem is between Lola and Jude. Lola and Jude are 'sworn' enemies, hence Lola via Peter wants Jude out of the picture. Of course it makes sense, since Peter can't be in good terms with Jude and be marrying Lola, since Lola and Jude can't reconcile (ego and domineering issues, Lola is older than Jude but Jude wants 'respect' grin grin .) Hence Peter wants Jude out, Paul insists to stay with Jude, because even though Paul and Peter are twin, Paul has been closer to Jude than Peter.

Of course this makes sense why Lola wants Peter and Paul back, but Paul wants all of them including Jude to be together, Paul is the kind of middle man and holds the power of reconciliation. But it looks like Peter and Paul are the ones fighting because Peter has to be loyal to his wife and Paul wants to remain loyal to Jude. Paul just as Peter is also very stubborn and will rather choose to remain separated with Peter without Jude. He wouldn't want to succumb to the wish of Lola. This is why he is seeing her as manipulative.

This is the reason why the bicycle of this wahala cannot rust. grin . This wahala don come to stay, nobody fit settle am unless Lola and Jude are out of the picture, which is not happening anytime soon. So this particular wahala na everlasting. Even, they know among themselves and that is why they are making no effort.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by atandaoriyomi23: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wa o!
whats Davido said doesn’t make any sense at all, Davido is biting beyond What he can chew, I’m hating him already
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by atandaoriyomi23: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Davido Adekele known professionally as Davido took to his Twitter page to call out those who attended birthday parties of Peter and Paul Okoye separately.
Davido wrote:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1329814439135223810

Paul Okoye didn't find Davido's post funny as he took to his IG story and wrote:

Davido is biting beyond what he can chew, I think drug is affecting that guy
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by kingsavage: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are a senseless person.

It shows in your statement. The kind of parents that brought you up. They must be so foolish that you inherited the stupidity from them.

You guys are so fool of hate.

Peter is one of the most happiest guys on this earth and that shows how wonderful his wife has been. Unlike your mum who couldn't raise a sensible child, Lola is raising her children in love and not hatred.

Yoruba's don't insult Chioma, her family and her tribe.
We could have called her a gold digger for marrying Davido but No! Its Davido's choice and we are cool with.

You are a Fool.
when did chioma marry davido?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2020
I think everybody should mind their business. That is how they have chosen to run their family. Fly away peter, fly away paul.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by dhensity: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2020
sapphiere:
He did not fight David. He was trying to make his point. Read through the lines there's no insult in Paul's post.

My prayer is for them to reunite.

He should shut up there, but he has the right to call his brother’s wife names. Age shaming her that she is almost 50, like he will not age also, calling her names like hypocrites. Paul has issues big issues

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by GaddafiOmar: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2020
Uyi168:
I dont even understand the kind of American English DAVIDO is trying to form..

angry
thought i was the only one that noticed

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by like1: 12:40am On Nov 21, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are right bro. I just wonder how uncivilized this particular tribe behaves in 2020 for cry out loud.
They are still buried in the belief of not marrying from other tribes when it comes to their sons marrying. But when it comes to their ladies marrying and its from a stupendously rich family, they are allowed because of their love and quest for money and wealth.

Davido's family welcomed Chioma and she still remains engaged to him after all the allegations of infidelity. Yoruba's won't insult her. We still love her. The other day I read online where an Ipob guy was insulting Peter saying their mum never supported him marrying Lola. I said to myself. How do these people reason. Just imaging!

If Ned Nwokos youngest wife was a Yoruba, they would still be hulling insults on her till now. But since it's their sister, you see them praise her and encourage her. It does not mean if the husband is a Muslim too.
Quest for money is the only thing that can make them love Muslims and Islam grin Igbos!

Funny kind of people. grin

But Paul's wife is not Igbo too. Only Jude has an Igbo wife. So tribalism is really not a major factor in this case.

Major factor is that Lola and Jude hate each other so much. Peter has to be loyal to his wife and wants Jude out of the picture. Paul wants to be loyal to Jude since he wouldn't want Lola have her way of getting Jude out of the picture. You see?, this wahala tie gele. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

A lot??!... Please, name 2 sets! Thank you.
The person who quoted me asked me how any female celebs I know.
Ini Edo
Rita Dominic
Omotola
Tiwa.
Erica
Genevieve
Beyonce
Rinana
Cardi B
Nicki Minaj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / The Travails Of Marrying Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.